Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 32. (Read 153236 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
A great discussion about Bitcoin Gold, and its security infrastructure written by board member Edward Iskra. Check it out and leave a reply, your feedback matters!
https://forum.bitcoingold.org/t/btg-and-the-security-question/1583
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
if BTG is a scam then BCH is a scam and ETC is a scam, and every fork is a scam.

I think you need to learn something about the initial distribution of the coins you are cavalierly grouping together. One of these stands out as being something other than a pure fork. Can you guess which one?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin_Gold#The_fork

The premine is peanuts, and it is supposed to be used for development. Bitcoin has a premine too remember?

The premine is not peanuts, and Bitcoin had no premine.
Activity: 131
Merit: 13
In the fray since 2013.
if BTG is a scam then BCH is a scam and ETC is a scam, and every fork is a scam.

I think you need to learn something about the initial distribution of the coins you are cavalierly grouping together. One of these stands out as being something other than a pure fork. Can you guess which one?

The premine is peanuts, and it is supposed to be used for development. Bitcoin has a premine too remember?

Rojer Ver may have not issued a premine for BCH but tell me his group is not manipulating BCH's price, through trades and bitcoin.com, in order to gain huge amounts on a "buy low sell high" motive.

I bet he has a larger percentage of BCH in circulation than the BTG team has of BTG in circulation.

No problem with BCH of course, I believe they do bring something new to the table.

As does BTG, I really hate the name though. Even Bitcoin GPU would be better.

Bitcoin Decentralised should be the name, or something similar.

They should have hired me to do Marketing  Tongue

Activity: 392
Merit: 254
The team did this via a rapid mining of approximately 8,000 blocks at 12.5 BTG per block. The bulk of premined coins have been placed into an ‘endowment’, and according to the developers will be used to grow and maintain the BTG ecosystem. However, of the 100K coins, some five percent were set aside as a bonus for the team, or about 833 coins for each of the six members.

Woot! Bonus coins.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hey, all!
The plan will be fortunate.
Reasoned idea, impeccably activity.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I also get the idea that all forks will constantly lose their value in the market of crypto-currencies, who sold them half a year ago got a good profit

But who are still holding this coin with hope to make big profit what about those because all people are not smart like you. I also will do agree with you forked coins have no future sooner or later they will die but this coin still has potential to give another chance.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
I also get the idea that all forks will constantly lose their value in the market of crypto-currencies, who sold them half a year ago got a good profit
Activity: 131
Merit: 13
In the fray since 2013.

Moreover almost all altcoins are scam.

However this is not the case, Crypto are OPEN source products, anyone can fork them and shape them to his aspirations.

I believe their is room for an Asic resistant coin with the BITCOIN name as this was Satoshi's Vision.

1 CPU - 1 VOTE

I believe the project must stress this fact even going further to change its name to BITCOIN decentralized or something.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
The answer for that question is NO bitcoin gold is a proven scam with huge premined coins controlled only by development team so we are waiting to see new dump to 10 $ soon . i was  very active to warn traders here to stay away even for a while but many saw that  FUDs
I don't think it's a scam... I mine BTG because it is profitable and I don't want to sell it for current low price...
I hope we will see big pumps when crypto market will become green...
Scamming is not only the act of stealing your money and run away , there are other types of scamming like what the team did here by sealing the premined coins at different price. Do you still mining BTG because the wallet appear offline ? 
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
bitcoin gold LMAO, sorry this is the biggest piece of shit on the market....or well, top 3 for sure!!!
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
As well as expected long time ago ...members warned about possible scam which is clear now
I feel like it's already happened to me and I've seen it before, I'd say deja vu. In General, the community has any interesting expectations for the project itself in the future? I'm not asking about price and growth, I'm asking about project development.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
The answer for that question is NO bitcoin gold is a proven scam with huge premined coins controlled only by development team so we are waiting to see new dump to 10 $ soon . i was  very active to warn traders here to stay away even for a while but many saw that  FUDs
I don't think it's a scam... I mine BTG because it is profitable and I don't want to sell it for current low price...
I hope we will see big pumps when crypto market will become green...
To be honest I still can not find an answer for the ONE simple question. Are you official part of the Bitcoin or not?
The answer for that question is NO bitcoin gold is a proven scam with huge premined coins controlled only by development team so we are waiting to see new dump to 10 $ soon . i was  very active to warn traders here to stay away even for a while but many saw that  FUDs
Activity: 84
To be honest I still can not find an answer for the ONE simple question. Are you official part of the Bitcoin or not?
Activity: 22
As far as I know, the attack is over. However, Bittrex (and perhaps some other exhances also) is holding back tons of BTG coins, because they wallet is "automated maintenance" since Saturday. (However, the trade is on.) What kind of manipulation is this?
And they are unable to recover those coins, which are stuck.  Angry Angry Angry Angry
Bittrex's BTG wallet is still offline. Now the official reason is: "Wallet Offline - Awaiting feedback from developers"
Dear developers! Do you know anything?

Bittrex's BTG wallet is still offline, and they have no willingness to solve it, they are simply forcibly closing related support tickets without any meaningful work.  Angry Angry Angry

Still the same on Bittrex:
"Notice: Wallet Offline - Awaiting feedback from developers"

Can somebody do something? Who are those developers?
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
Today, Bitcoin Gold Board member, Edward is presenting Bitcoin Gold's vision at the Blockchain and Development Roundtable at Columbia University.
Learn more: https://goo.gl/uNrMAL
Activity: 31
bittrex.com "Notice: Wallet Offline - Awaiting feedback from developers"
When the team decides this issue?
as per recent experience, bitcoin gold having slowest confirmation  time
Because of miners left the project . Do we have an update on how many coins sold from the premine ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
as per recent experience, bitcoin gold having slowest confirmation  time
Pages:
Jump to: