Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 63. (Read 153236 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
I do not trust developers, time and the market will do their job. According to my calculations, the price will fall to the bottom.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Grin Grin  

BTG has its role and place. A segment will have a relative value and will be pumped very strongly. Please wait.....

People can't wait until 2067 .  Haha  Grin

Let me say once and clear :

Bitcoin > Bcash > Bgold > other coming forks...
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Anyone have problem to find reliable and non stealing pool for BTG ?
Activity: 19
 Grin Grin 

BTG has its role and place. A segment will have a relative value and will be pumped very strongly. Please wait.....
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
As Bitcoin is stronger than ever and passed the $15,000 mark it clearly shows its dominance over all its forks.  I dont see BTG going anywhere to be honest. Maybe people will make some money off it but I really dont see it as a competition to Bitcoin.
 Grin Grin Grin
too clear, takeover battle.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Developers steal coins.
it is not surprising that the price falls.
Trust in the crypto community is very important, I suppose.

The developers claim that some hackers have replaced the wallet. A wallet with viruses now.
But at the same time all the same infected wallet remains on the github.
They did not even bother to replace it.
Of course, it's stupid to change a wallet, which steals coins for them.

We are seeing a situation where momentary profit is more important the value of the entire project.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

BTG is really valuable, so the new hacker interest and rob ... A story so familiar to anyone who watched the BTC history.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
why the invest would regard it as a scam ?
if the dev was not hard work for it?when the price down ,they are a lots of guys think it's a scam?

I don't think it's a scam. It has just been the target of a lot of malware and phising sites.  It's definitely disconcerting that the hackers managed to get links to their shit on the BTG official sites.
yeah, they are likely false possitive from antivirus softwares.

No, people have actually had their coins stolen from malware and phishing sites.

https://wccftech.com/bitcoin-gold-official-wallet-compromised/
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/bitcoin-gold-btg-3-million-phishing-scam/
And as I stated above, these two examples came from links on BTG official sites.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
if the dev was not hard work for it?when the price down ,they are a lots of guys think it's a scam?

I don't think it's a scam. It has just been the target of a lot of malware and phising sites.  It's definitely disconcerting that the hackers managed to get links to their shit on the BTG official sites.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Activity: 127
I think price is gonna go back to 100$ to 150$ range
Activity: 26
ShitCoin Gold  Grin
Activity: 349
Merit: 100
Why do not people believe in bitcoin gold?
Why do not you believe in developers?

Why do people believe in shitcoin?
Why do you believe in scammers?

Ps: you better sell your btg now, you won't see that high price for long.

Ps: I sold it as soon as I had it in yobit at $ 615 usd
I do not like bitcoin gold
I do not trust the developers
Activity: 16

Perfectly said.... Well.... That's what someone would also say if they want the price to go down in order to buy it up cheaper.

You are right. But this time its not the same for this scam coin. I sold it for btc as soon as I see it on my wallet and never regret.

This is my first comment on bitcointalk so far. And you right, someone intentionally dumping BTG to buy it cheaper, a lot at once, like MANA. You can screen my comment now and remember - 2018 Jan 1 - price will be more than 1000$ for one BTG.

I'll take that bet. How much you wanna put down? 10BTC 100BTC more?

I don't accept bets, everything can happen. But this is what many people expecting from this coin. Many people accumulating it starting from 300$. It doesn't really matter which price to buy 250$ or 300$ if the price will go up to 1000$ in couple of weeks.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
With regard to fee, will it be similar to the main chain of BTC? or the fee will be unique, or depends on the value of the block or transaction?
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Bitcoin Gold Will have its day
GPU has its own niche
but lows and highs are part of the crypto game  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

Perfectly said.... Well.... That's what someone would also say if they want the price to go down in order to buy it up cheaper.

You are right. But this time its not the same for this scam coin. I sold it for btc as soon as I see it on my wallet and never regret.

This is my first comment on bitcointalk so far. And you right, someone intentionally dumping BTG to buy it cheaper, a lot at once, like MANA. You can screen my comment now and remember - 2018 Jan 1 - price will be more than 1000$ for one BTG.

I'll take that bet. How much you wanna put down? 10BTC 100BTC more?
Activity: 16

Activity: 91

Pages:
Jump to: