Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 58. (Read 153236 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
im still holding my btg and wait for the good news come from founder.

hopefully btg will reach $1000 within this month Cheesy. because all of other coins are now double their price of last month.
Yes. I believe btg's turn will come soon.
Activity: 71
Merit: 11
The Bitcoin Gold Community Update

We are happy to announce that Anybits has enabled support on Bitcoin Gold.
Platform is fully operational.

#btg #1cpu1vote #
Activity: 339
I feel that the cost of opportunity of not mining this coin is going to be huge once network'a difficulty increases. But in the meantime I'm mining other promising coins so I'm ok with only mining btcg with two nvidias 1070.
Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire
im still holding my btg and wait for the good news come from founder.

hopefully btg will reach $1000 within this month Cheesy. because all of other coins are now double their price of last month.
Activity: 711
Merit: 250
Does bitcoin Gold have a strong team behind it?
Will it become something really big?

Yep they are really working hard. Price is still stable cause there are a lot of people claiming their btg to sell them for btc while there is a bullrun, but soon enough that ''dump'' will stop to happen.

I'm mining it since day one, and not even sold one time my btg. I almost prefer btg to stay low for a while since I can accumulate it before people will want to mine when the price will go up.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Good luck @bitcoingold Go Moon 🚀 500$ Cool
Does bitcoin Gold have a strong team behind it?
Will it become something really big?
Activity: 17
BTG transactions are fast confirmations moving from individual BTG Wallet to another.

BTG transaction from one exchange to another, can be slow confirmations from what I have examen and has mostly to do with a lag in the Network of the Exchange itself ,,and not BTG Network'' 

The best video I have found on how to import your Bitcoin Gold to BTG Core Wallet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyzwuWOkfAk

Serving as a insight tip and advise for seeing your BTG price rise faster, is to remove your BTG (with due diligence) from the Exchanges. As most will hold your Coins as asset collateraal stated per sign on agreement.

This mening the Exchange Trading Bots may (mostly do) re-submit your coins for exchange trading orders purposed for Exchange control price regulation.

If a significant portion of the BTG coins is remove from the Exchanges, then the Exchanges will have to buy-in more Bitcoin Gold. Thus expect a significant price value increase fast in consequence of BTG scarcity.
Activity: 2

I still think BTG goes up and down. Then it's time to go up
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
I am glad that I still keep my BTG from airdrop.
It might be big someday.

Founder of Bitcoin gold Jack Liao was live on yahoo news, we have high hopes for the future of BTG.
As always stay tuned on our social media networks for the lastest updates and annoucements.

#BTG #1CPU1VOTE

That's very big to be featured on Yahoo live news. BTG will be a big hit soon. GPU mining levels the playing field.

Yes. BTG is so undervalued. The potential is huge.
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

Founder of Bitcoin gold Jack Liao was live on yahoo news, we have high hopes for the future of BTG.
As always stay tuned on our social media networks for the lastest updates and annoucements.

#BTG #1CPU1VOTE

That's very big to be featured on Yahoo live news. BTG will be a big hit soon. GPU mining levels the playing field.
Great news! Let us hope there will be pumps of BTG soon.
Activity: 71

#BTG #1CPU1VOTE
Activity: 3
my hold btg,,,,and btg trend up because dev aktiv,,good jobs btg
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
How to claim with private key?

Download Coinomi which is best wallet to sweep the private key. I always use this one to claim the fork which is secure and user friendly wallet and it doesn't store any kind of data.

Yep, coinomi is the best option. Easy-peasy  Cool
Activity: 322
I checked the official wallet for Windows with bitdefender and it is free of virus or spyware. Wallets not official are a problem, but official is ok

Link to download wallet official free of virus https://bitcoingold.org/downloads/

Mining pool is also ok, I am mining with GTX 1060 and GTX 1050TI and I am getting 0.01 BTG each day, it is good for me

I am mining in https://mine.pool.gold/

Yes, official wallet is free of virus, I installed it for Windows and everything is ok

Good to know Smiley

Many thanks
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

Download Coinomi which is best wallet to sweep the private key. I always use this one to claim the fork which is secure and user friendly wallet and it doesn't store any kind of data.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
My belief in Bitcoin Gold continues to grow, due to its recent update. Yes there were security problems and a lot of money was stolen ... I think the team will fix the problem
Activity: 92
Pages:
Jump to: