Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 62. (Read 153236 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
BTG is also known as BitcoinGPU (graphics card mining), the origin of which is an anti-segwit2x activity sponsored by the developer's organization: "NO2X" (name is direct)
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I created a Bitcoin Gold transaction one hour ago. Since the coins had not arrived on the target wallet I took a look at the explorer and saw that the transaction has 503900 confirmations and was created on Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT. What happened?  Huh
Activity: 336
BTG gets support from all over the world bitcoin lovers community, and participates in mining process through the widely available consumer hardware that is manufactured and released by well-known mainstream companies. So you can also continuously tap BTG, and the threshold is not high enough, thanks for this perfect bifurcation. Grin
Activity: 336
Bitcoin "split" coins emerge in endlessly, in December will be more than 7 branches, more and more sons, the future is not worth it. This BTG I'm digging and playing at the moment, and looking at it first Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Why one txid from Aug 1st in BTC chain has different addresses in BTG chain? Shouldn´t be the same?
txid: 9147d6ad1976f4250a5acc8f048037fddc3d108a03bed22d8dd0c88ad84ae936

BTC chain: 9147d6ad1976f4250a5acc8f048037fddc3d108a03bed22d8dd0c88ad84ae936
3FzK9NvcVLKDkSY13RaQmsR36zmb2cTYc2
   1DhemJ6bqS69XXLPNmS11sGUDdZvV1z2KN 0.0005 BTC
3BE2W2vrtoZeegdaMGFtrzqrY6Q22vz5hH 0.36766913 BTC
0.36816913 BTC

BTG chain:
AW5AsLHoGaezUF3ZUya9W8KCS5QZr394Cj   0.36819738
Outputs
GWYaBRRYpHhSbzdgJi67SdcN8oMmY8tDDd   0.00050000
ARJtDzJ3g3uRNV98npFdbFk1sB2zm8qJi9   0.36766913

What`s it?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Hi All, I read that BTG will be on COINONE on 17-12-2017 Korean exchange:

By 17 December 2017
Bitcoin Gold (BTG)
Coinone Listing
"next week, we will be listing bitcoin gold (BTG)"
 PROOF  SOURCE
Validation (26 votes)

See link below:

http://coinmarketcal.com/images/proof/5a2b42ea25abb.PNG

Is this COINONE a big one? Will it have some big impact?
I hope the koreans can pump BTG just like they did with BCH.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi All, I read that BTG will be on COINONE on 17-12-2017 Korean exchange:

By 17 December 2017
Bitcoin Gold (BTG)
Coinone Listing
"next week, we will be listing bitcoin gold (BTG)"
 PROOF  SOURCE
Validation (26 votes)

See link below:

http://coinmarketcal.com/images/proof/5a2b42ea25abb.PNG
Activity: 31
Now the bitcoin has risen to $15000, and its dominance is visible. Bitcoin is only a difference between gold bits and must not replace it.

Bitcoin platinum is going to launch in 12th December by the same bitcoin gold team so great time to in bitcoin gold and then in bitcoin platinum  

HAPPY TRADING

Good that there is no more precious metal left after platinum, though silver is still not occupied.

How about palladium..?  Wink
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
Now the bitcoin has risen to $15000, and its dominance is visible. Bitcoin is only a difference between gold bits and must not replace it.

Bitcoin platinum is going to launch in 12th December by the same bitcoin gold team so great time to in bitcoin gold and then in bitcoin platinum 

HAPPY TRADING

Good that there is no more precious metal left after platinum, though silver is still not occupied.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

HAPPY TRADING
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Activity: 537
Merit: 251
https://my.dogechain.info/#/overview
For investors. It is the ancient official checked purse. Do not download all blockchain. The main thing-unpack also you store a paper purse (a private key). It can be imported then to other purses (1 Agr.-1 ruble in 2018). Farther more seriously.
For the last week the quantity of pools of https://dogechain.info/increased by a third. The total quantity of coins is already mortgaged in the price. Inflation (production in a year) makes 3.5 percent a year today. (decreases every year) (at bitcoin 4 for today). The unlimited release of a coin does not mean that tomorrow it will be an infinite set. Restriction of bitcoin lie! Forki-eto hidden issue. Inflation is more there. And forki-result of underdevelopment of bitcoin.
Today LTC grew strongly. STEEMIT removed bitcoin and added. литкoин. Think that the reason will be farther and in what... Confirmation of this is https://xchange.cash/yandex-money-to-bitcoin.html

where quite recently dogecoin///is added
pressing207

Activity: 187

View Profile

Re: [DOGE] of Dogecoin * RU *
Today at 8:25:11 PM
And for us Russians, faithless in figures
General information
Event Sberbank of Russia
Ordinary type
State. registration number 10301481B
RU0009029540 ISIN code
Face value is 3 rub.
Quantity 21 586 948 000
Free-float 0.48
Capitalization (on 08.12.2017, Mos. exchange) 4 768.34 billion rubles.
Liquidity level (Mos. exchange) high

I will a little tell! FOUR TRILLION 768 billion... rubles.
The price for an event 221 thousand rubles.
In my opinion comments are necessary only for stupid.
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
Interesting to look forward to this coin so that it can generate many benefits from this coin later. and is now get ready for a better future

I also hope this will get pumped so hard but this is good moment to accumulate while it's more cheap now. It looking this will be go over $500 very soon.
I bribed him a bit on correction. I agree with you. I'm waiting for Bitcoin Gold much more than $ 500 based on the fact that bitcoin made almost $ 20,000. I will not be surprised at the Koreans if this is so. Delivered pending orders, bought popcorn, waiting for the presentation.
It is true. because the price is now practically very low and will definitely find the moment where this coin will be like bitcoin even though it is far from it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Interesting to look forward to this coin so that it can generate many benefits from this coin later. and is now get ready for a better future

I also hope this will get pumped so hard but this is good moment to accumulate while it's more cheap now. It looking this will be go over $500 very soon.
I bribed him a bit on correction. I agree with you. I'm waiting for Bitcoin Gold much more than $ 500 based on the fact that bitcoin made almost $ 20,000. I will not be surprised at the Koreans if this is so. Delivered pending orders, bought popcorn, waiting for the presentation.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102

Activity: 309
Merit: 11
Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
How to do solo mining to my BTG_qt core? I see pools for solo mining - using their own wallets to get mining rewards.
Is there any miners with getblocktemplate method, or is there any qt.exe version
with working get_work method to do solo mining through localhost RPC server?
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
Any information about when BTG wallet for MacOS will be released?
I tried to compile the source code but unsuccessful. I'd rather like to wait for a ready-to-use DMG file.
Activity: 16
Not the best day for BTG and other valueable altcoins. But... Once speculation over bitcoin will over, we gonna see a huge jump of BTG guys!
Activity: 9
Which is reliable pool which isnt stealing?
Pages:
Jump to: