Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Nova. Secure, private, untraceable since 2017-2019 - page 12. (Read 39396 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Lol, at least you guys could of use your own logo ffs Cheesy gl with C-CEX voting though... Grin
Activity: 55
bitcoin n harford?
Activity: 42

how much time do I have to wait for the pool to pay for it I miss more than 200 k btn
Activity: 181
No, not even close. Wasn't aware of a correlation?
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
are you guys the same devs or community behind bitcoinz?
Thanks to all community members, the blockchain is running as expected,  the pool is paying out, and the team is very humbled for the support of the miners. Thanks to all, Road map to be posted soon.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
copper member
Activity: 59
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

ok, solved the problem of Block Explorer, is updated post central, are many problems that have had but the currency is on track.

now I focus on creating the GUI wallet, be aware I will let you know when I have images or news.

Thank you.

Official Block Explorer: http://bitcoinn.ernico.es/#blockchain_blocks
Activity: 122
BitcoinN? Can not you think of a better name?
Activity: 114
Ahhh, the dumbing down of humanity, nobody knows how to make a QT GUI wallet anymore.
Activity: 224
Definetely like this project, I am in))
Activity: 27
SCAM!!
Logo stolen from BitcoinZ project, also name has been stolen from them.
Activity: 187
You can do What you want.
this is a scam coin and the coin logo is coppied from Bitcoinz =)) Who want to mine this shit coin???
Activity: 17
You can't make own logo?! It's my work and you shouldn't use it with this s**t coin. Make your own. Now it seems really scammy.
Activity: 153
In Decentralization We Trust
looks like scam
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
More details please .  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Scam or genuine? BTN logo seems to copied and modified logo of BTCZ and lots of cryptonote algo based coin floating around..... 
Activity: 5
So many projects every day, how many can be achieved? Now it's too easy to make a project.
Modifying the code is a new project. Do developers really think about the practical
 implications of these projects? I'm still optimistic about developers, I hope you can achieve!!!!
Activity: 34
Nice Job, Good Project.
Personally, not having to wait 10 years to use a great means of purchasing goods and not be taxed over and over again, is the window we are trying to achieve. No banks and decentralized means of monetary exchange. Multi- Nationality.
Pages:
Jump to: