Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Nova. Secure, private, untraceable since 2017-2019 - page 14. (Read 39396 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 228
Make a Cryptonote fork it's the easiest part...  even more than a copy/paste ANN thread... or a original name... or a original logo... add to a exchange... make a whitepaper...

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Ey dev, could you put more information about this coin? How many time will you take to do the whitepapper and roadmap? Are you speaking with what exchanges? What is the site? Is this right or are you enjoying?
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
OMG!!!! Why not come up with another coin name?
Activity: 11
look another scam coin with algo cryptonote Lips sealed
cryptonote algo is very hard to listing a exchange and some ppl create with this a algo cause nothing to listing and very easy to manipulation ppl to mine with pool to mine legit coin lol 
Activity: 56
Hi dev, can you give more detail about :

total coin supply : 1B or 100 B? because reward is too high at the moment. will it be decrease rapidly or slowly?

how many blocks in total?

with this reward 380000 aprox. how much time you expect to mine all blocks?

what is the reward halving time ? can you give some numbers , so we have to see , is it worth to mine?

good luck and best regards
Activity: 518
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
we need more information
copper member
Activity: 59
English.-

The intention of this project is to grow in company with anyone who wants to grow and push a currency to gain value for the good of all, collaborating on improvements and requests, create a project open to opinions and ideas.

We are aware that this project is very green and in diapers, but we only ask one thing to let us work and do not demand too much, we have knowledge in many fields from app android, web server, web hosting ... .etc.

The fact of publishing the coin in this way is because it has no preminado and we do not see with pleasure not to communicate it, even if it is in this way, the project will grow according to our possibilities and our intention is to put this coin in several Exchange, to have our own GUI wallet and Android app for the currency.
Have several pools for mining and all the ecosystem that is needed.

For the moment we ask for peace of mind and let us work.

Please, if you do not see this project of your liking or doubts, we ask that you continue your way, thanks

we feel the translation because it was done with google.
Activity: 322
If he's not lying about no pre-mine, that's nice, but this is still a clear carbon copy of Sikka.  He also made the rewards too big, which means even if by some miracle it hits an exchange, no one will want to buy it at 1 sat even.

Dev, I'm not trying to discourage you if you have a genuine desire to run a good currency: take some more time to actually think about what makes a good currency, have a plan and vision, and learn the code.  Don't just fork Sikka, 100x the block size, launch it, and hope for the best.  The economics won't work, no one will value a single block at 380,000 sats, and unless you can sell for smaller than a sat, no one will buy this (no one uses LTC or DOGE markets).

Also, you're going to be wasting your own time because any exchanges that try to list your coin will ask you a ton of questions, and you won't have any answers unless you actually developed the code.  I hope you're enjoying this, but I think you will have a better time with a long-term strategy that isn't ripping off someone else's coin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Tic.eth
If you give us more informations about it would be good, so we know how to deal with it.
Activity: 95
Dev give more information about this project
Activity: 406
Merit: 170
I can't wait for this to continue not working until it's up on a scam exchange for 2 sats.
copper member
1.- launch startCoin.bat

synchronize with the servers

2.- startWallet.bat is thrown

now you can open a wallet or create a new one

3.- always has to be the terminal that is created with startCoin.bat open, is the one that connects with the servers of the network of the currency and whenever you go to connect to your wallet
Activity: 210
These shitty scamcoins are popping out like crazy here, just ridiculous.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
What percentage is premined? why should the miners mine your coin, what the future holds for this coin? please give more information about coin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Activity: 114
The first time I try this algorithm. Windows. Started the wallet (startWallet.bat)
I created a wallet in the console. It does not sync. Describe the order of launch, please. Or throw a link?
Activity: 93
Lol, this is the exact same fucking ann thread as Sikka, even with the same slogan "Sikka means coin" it even is copy and pasted from Sikka, he didn't even edit it right HAHAHA
Let this coin die please. Smiley
copper member
this coin is taking the first steps and has no previous mining, will be growing and improving as much as possible, as the currency and pool is created, luckily we have no blocker explorer.

If you do not want to waste time do not undermine it and do not criticize it, thank you.

we are trying to create a model currency and that in the future will be introduced in all exchange.

thank you and we continue working, nothing was born without effort and dedication.
Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: