Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] bitcoindata.science | sponsored by BC.Game - page 5. (Read 2382 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Do you need more customization to use in the forum or for the talkimg website?

I was thinking about using it in talkimg. And in that sense, it would be orange.

But, you couldn't put a command, where the user writes the HEX of the color? Something similar to what happens with the choice of fiat. So you are not limited to a set of colors. If the person does not put this command, it sets the default color.

I will add this in a few days days
That is a good idea.

I can also make a special endpoint just for you to use in talkimg. If you want to remove the address or something like that, or use another font. Tell me and I can see what I can do.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**

I was thinking about using it in talkimg. And in that sense, it would be orange.

But, you couldn't put a command, where the user writes the HEX of the color? Something similar to what happens with the choice of fiat. So you are not limited to a set of colors. If the person does not put this command, it sets the default color.
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
I know it's been talked about here before.
But, @bitmover, is there really no way for the user to be able to change the text color of the image?  Undecided

Well, I can add more colors easily.

Which color do you want? In which api?

I can add some more colors. Tell me more I can make it
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
I know it's been talked about here before.
But, @bitmover, is there really no way for the user to be able to change the text color of the image?  Undecided
legendary
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
I just created one more API, which i believe may be useful in the recent days of crazy fees
Nice work once again!
You picked nice color that works great both on light and dark background.
I think Mempool APi is currently one of the best but it doesn't hurt to add few more alternatives to compare differences.
Maybe you can also add the number of unconfirmed transaction, that is still very high.

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
I will post it in meta soon. Maybe in some other board as well. Maybe reputation?

I don't think anyone will mind if you add a link to the thread or site, something like "generated by bitcoindata.science". This would make your service more recognizable.
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet

Yes, for example, this is an excellent tool for the escrow service, where it is easy to see the current balance at the escrow address.

I guess there are a lot of users from Brazil here but given that bitcoindata.science is a global service, I would expect USD to be the default currency, with all due respect to BRL.
just my $0.02

The default is usd.

Code:
https://bitcoindata.science/api/addressbalance.php?address=bc1qme0wmgqy90elkle07vamvff4yafzwfh6z03sf3

I agree that this service is good for escrow.

I will post it in meta soon. Maybe in some other board as well. Maybe reputation?
legendary
I always wanted this tool to use in my threads:

Yes, for example, this is an excellent tool for the escrow service, where it is easy to see the current balance at the escrow address.

I guess there are a lot of users from Brazil here but given that bitcoindata.science is a global service, I would expect USD to be the default currency, with all due respect to BRL.
just my $0.02
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304
Test it: I just saw the BRL-balance change on Shift-reload.

Thanks Loyce  Wink
I thought it was a snapshot only, but when I update the page, the balance updates too

The balance is always updated . You can post only once
Only confirmed transactions counts.

I am glad you liked it. I think this is a useful tool , and I am thinking about how to share it with more people.

I will probably create a thread at meta with all API.

It will be very useful bitmover
Now in a raffle thread we can use the Giveaway Manager and the Local Price to image
With time people will discover and use it for more purposes

it's nice because I don't have to leave the forum to view the balance of a wallet.
I even tried a while ago to find some service that would put the balance of a wallet in an image, and another that would update this image every X minutes, but I couldn't.
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**

I think you should do this.
Having that information displayed there, with all its APIs, would be an excellent way to use the tool.

legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Let's suppose I'll do a raffle like that one in World Cup where users sent me satoshis and I had to update the balance.
With this tool, do I have to post again to have the updated balance, or can I post only once and the balance will update?

The balance is always updated . You can post only once
Only confirmed transactions counts.

I am glad you liked it. I think this is a useful tool , and I am thinking about how to share it with more people.

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
can I post only once and the balance will update?
Test it: I just saw the BRL-balance change on Shift-reload.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304
Hey bitmover, nice update, I always use your service to see my transaction fees and time to confirm

I always wanted this tool to use in my threads:

Let's suppose I'll do a raffle like that one in World Cup where users sent me satoshis and I had to update the balance.
With this tool, do I have to post again to have the updated balance, or can I post only once and the balance will update?
Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
I just created one more API, which i believe may be useful in the recent days of crazy fees

This data is always updated from mempool.space

I will create a few more , specially about transactions ID and their details, which I believe will be quite useful too. THen I will create one more topic to properly announce all API.

This is really cool and very useful, thanks for your work and dedication dear bitmover!

I just spent some time on your site, I really like the new design.
I like the fact that the giveaway manager is listed at the top, as you know I use it regularly and before I always had to find your post with the link to find it (I never thought to bookmark it). It's really cool!

The "Local price to image" page is great!
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet

This data is always updated from mempool.space

I will create a few more , specially about transactions ID and their details, which I believe will be quite useful too. THen I will create one more topic to properly announce all API.
legendary
Just added a more detailed documentation and implemented your suggestion:

You really dedicated yourself to your site, I'm glad to see that. Progress is also visible.  Wink

I would also add the creation of HTML code here. Let it be helpful outside the Bitcointalk forum when you have already created this service. It can be very useful for bloggers, and you can get quality backlinks.
Suppose you can visually separate the part that refers to printing the value of Bitcoin from this part that deals with printing the address balance. With different backgrounds, some frames or simple lines, it's easier on the eye.
Also, in this previous suggestion post, maybe you just skipped it... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.62152709 I believe that it would be a very useful tool for campaign managers to set the price of bitcoins, at the moment when they were doing the calculation.
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
I was thinking about something like this before. I assume that this is where the value is extracted at the time of writing this code, I guess that it is not difficult to add the exact time/date of that value.
have you thought about offering sharing codes right away on the site, and not only as BB codes? something like the one we have on image-sharing services. also, make it clickable to your site

Hello examplens.

Just added a more detailed documentation and implemented your suggestion:

https://bitcoindata.science/local-price-to-image.html

I will probably create a new ANN for this tool, once I add more features.
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet

Thank you Bitmover for this extra that you developed or adapted.
It will be a useful resource for some jobs that you may carry out.

What cryptos does it accept? BTC only?

You can use any cryptocurrency available in coingecko

for example, 1 ethereum in BRL

https://bitcoindata.science/api/localprice.php?coin=ethereum&amount=1¤cy=BRL
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**

Thank you Bitmover for this extra that you developed or adapted.
It will be a useful resource for some jobs that you may carry out.

What cryptos does it accept? BTC only?
legendary
If you leave the page open, the image will not update by itself. You need to reload the page/image, then the data will update.
That makes sense. Nobody would expect images posted on a forum to update without reloading the page.

But it would be nice if the timestamp can also be displayed. That would remove the doubts for someone who just reads the whole context without knowing how the thing works.

I would not ignore the purpose of this without an update after each refresh. There are situations where it is necessary to know the value at the time of writing the post.
Pages:
Jump to: