Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍎 BitcoinHomework ⭐ ExtraCredit (XTRA) 🍎 Exchange SOON! ⭐ - page 11. (Read 7886 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
this project is promising, very informative and free Smiley, it will help people to understand more about bitcoin.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
so happy so many choices, good luck for this i will follow it
Activity: 98
I have an issue. I sent .1 ETH to smart contract address and hevent yet recieved mt bits. Also I used the smart contract address on myetherwallet to create a custom token and used bits for symbol an 8 for decimal. Now I have 5.666 trillion bits
Activity: 8
what a fantastic platform. There is a massive need for education in the crypto market, but a lot of people don't know where to look to get educated.
I just completed the WAVES course, very informative and i'm actually taking a serious look at getting involved with the WAVES platform.
so the ExtraCredit site is only a positive thing, for them, the coins, and the students.
197% profits last signal don't miss out next time! Group closes at 1000 members
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
This project has a unique idea and a creative idea that allows us to learn a lot and improve ourselves.After studying, I think the coin is worth investing.
Activity: 88
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
it should be a good project, tell me there is Airdrop ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 41
Like the simplicity of the courses, decent starting point for research into coins.
Merit: 1
Many projects that use technology Blockchain to get learning about cryptocurrency can be for beginners or experts in sharpening skills or knowledge for this ... This is the right place ..good platform
Activity: 181
Curtis Smith is Scammer.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
This interesting project with the trust team and good idea. I love it joined and hope success in your project! Good luck Dev!!
Many projects that use technology Blockchain to get learning about cryptocurrency can be for beginners or experts in sharpening skills or knowledge for this ... This is the right place ..good platform
Find more interesting blockchain courses on bitcoinhomework.com
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Activity: 308
 i love when the project have nice and well done presentation.! Go their website www.Extracredit.io. reserved for the top.
Telegram Airdrop coming up soon!!!!!
Activity: 14
what is your soft cap and hard cap
Pages:
Jump to: