Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍎 BitcoinHomework ⭐ ExtraCredit (XTRA) 🍎 Exchange SOON! ⭐ - page 9. (Read 7885 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I am a reviewer from ICOBench. Is there any core team members present here able to answer some of my questions related to your ICO?
Activity: 71
this is the kind of original thoughts that attracts community
Activity: 742
Reserved
good project!
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
I like the main idea of the project, also very interesting idea with courses! Hope to learn many new things
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
I know this is the kind of project that i truly admire the most.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
I believe that the ExtraCredit project will be of interest to many investors in the future.  I myself want to buy a little token.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The most interesting of these ExtraCredit projects is anyone can participate with or without CryptoCurrency experience. This means the project provides opportunities for everyone and without exception. Let's learn from roadmap planning. This project is very promising.
During our visiting week at the Silicon  Valley, Bitcoinus primary goal is to present the idea of online crypto payment processing to possibly the most advanced and innovative communities in the world  to The Valley. We has gotten fantastic feedback from many new supporters among the leading blockchain people in the world. That helps to propel all high interests in the project  🔥 🔥
Activity: 18
I've been following this project. hopefully it will be good for the future👏 Smiley
Activity: 266

a good project I believe this project will be successful in the future
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I have looked at ExtraCredit building with a strong team behind the project. Professional, and also have integrity to run ICO.

At the same time, ExtraCredit is also offering attractive incentives to investors with 20 percent bonus and ExtraCredit also opens many exciting events such as airdrop, bounty. So I believe ExtraCredit will be a great success
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
ExtraCredit has a vision to make it realistic and ensure people believe in the concept just as the business does
I have look ExtraCredit build with with strong team behind the project. Professional, and also has integrity to running the ICO.
Activity: 56
I call it wow project
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
 Extra Credit looks like a very promising project! The project is very relevant and interesting to date and very attractive to investors!! We need such projects, I hope you will succeed!
Activity: 182
Good project, i hope it will succeed to the moon..
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Interesting project. Supporting many coins like BTC, BCH ans ETH. Also using different wallet providers like MEW and Metamask makes the project stands.To see Bitcoin Home development, i think its cryptocurrencies education will be a great help to our community.
Activity: 95
Activity: 12
nice project make me happy
Activity: 294
The course is really dope, I got so much informations  Kiss
Highly interesting project, Waiting for the next updates about this project.
Pages:
Jump to: