Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍎 BitcoinHomework ⭐ ExtraCredit (XTRA) 🍎 Exchange SOON! ⭐ - page 6. (Read 7885 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Good Project and Excellent team
Thank you
Good Luck
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
this project is managed by the team and campaign manager a very professional, this is a pride for the participants who participated here. projects that are very promising and interesting to follow the progress, I am very happy to see this project successful in the future.  Smiley

Activity: 98
I taking a course how to keeping cryptocurrency safe by using wallet,tolls to safe crypto, because it's necessary to grow this community and faith in crypto
Activity: 182
I have test a taking a course about coinmarketcap on bitcoinhomework.com and I think it is very practical. The blockchain is growing strongtly and we need to learn. New sciences.
Activity: 159
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
It's an attractive and beautiful project, which is very promising for all participants. I'll look at this project.
Activity: 177
Really interesting about this project, good luck guys !
Activity: 252
platform is needed to create services and products that use the mental management of devices or virtual objects, as well as for products that use psychophysical monitoring.
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
HOTTEST COURSE OF THE WEEK.

The Basics of Decentralized Exchanges

https://bitcoinhomework.com/course/basics-decentralized-exchanges/
A very necessary question for a beginner on the crypto-currency market. Where there can be many questions. This project can help beginners
copper member
Activity: 217
Extra Credit has been added to  WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the Extra Credit on WISERICO and follow Extra Credit on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

We at Extra Credit, are the first company to start empowering people to learn about cryptocurrencies. It is a twofold effort with Bitcoin Homework, the new venture combines blockchain technology with educational programs designed to teach people about cryptocurrencies, even as they share in the digital payment for perhaps the first time.
Extra Credit
Extra Credit was created with the average working-class person in-mind; people who have no, or very little knowledge of CryptoCurrency. Our vision is to empower everyone with the knowledge required to invest and manage their CryptoCurrencies with ease. This means that anyone can participate in ExtraCredit, with or without past CryptoCurrency experience.
Our Team
Our Team Extra Credit brings together a team of 10 members, dedicated to teaching our users all they need to know about CryptoCurrencies. Should you have any questions, you can usually reach one of our team via the small chat button at the bottom right of our page. To contact any of our team directly, checkout our Team Section.

Activity: 196
Great project!With pleasure Joined to you!I wish you success in the future.
Activity: 48
Hopefully I can join here... Cheesy
Activity: 14
i like what i see. i love when the project have nice and well done presentation.!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
nice project, I'm Joined !
Good project great team dev
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Everything is perfect. I will not miss anything from ExtraCredit (XTRA)
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
good project.. the course The Basics of Decentralized Exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: