Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍎 BitcoinHomework ⭐ ExtraCredit (XTRA) 🍎 Exchange SOON! ⭐ - page 16. (Read 7927 times)

copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 40
If forum donator announce token, should I run and buy it? Do you have any projects before BitcoinHomework?

If forum donator announce token, should I run and buy it? Do you have any projects before BitcoinHomework?

Thank you for asking this question so I can be clear about my involvement.  I am an advisor to BitcoinHomework, which means I have no control over the project.  However, I am asked to be an advisor for ICOs quite often and I nearly always decline.  BitcoinHomework convinced me to my satisfaction that a great deal of time/money has been invested in this project, it will provide a beneficial service to the community, and has a high probability of being listed on some of the larger altcoin exchanges.  Answering your question; No, you shouldn't run and buy this because I am an advisor.  However, it should make you take a closer look, as I believe this project has potential to positively effect the community and would personally like to see it succeed for that reason.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Hi Dev,
Do you have any bounty ?
If you need to translate form English to Vietnamese, please PM to me.
Thanks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 115
This project has a good plan. I like it.
Hope your project will succeed!
Activity: 10
all done, amazing platform, can't wait to see this project evolve in the near future. count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. goodluck to this project and goodluck dev.
Activity: 322
nice concept for this project dev..i know this project will success keep and i will support this...goodluck to the development

Yes, ExtraCredit this is a good project. The pre sale is almost finished in a few days, and I estimate it will be done quickly in the ICO phase.
Well, a nice project and a big contribution to to crypto world. Easy to use and many course can learn from.
Activity: 70
Thanks for the airdrop
Activity: 112
I'll be watching this closely. Looks like some good quality courses are up on the site already!
Activity: 280
waiting for the bounty campaign, this is interesting
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
study about many cryptocurrencies in one stop website
wow that really good
we can learn how / what about cryptocurrency there
Activity: 269
0.1$ for a token .... it's really cheap . I'm planning to purchase some ExtraCredit Token from Public Sale . Let's build a strong community
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
When is planning your bounty campaing, dev? Thanks
Activity: 33
This ICO can not be missed in any way! Join the great idea.
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
great idea about the project, and looking forward for more updates in near future.
Activity: 308
nice concept for this project dev..i know this project will success keep and i will support this...goodluck to the development
Activity: 490
I like how extracredit offer free education about cryptocurrency.i will learn a lot about their project
Activity: 770
Extracredit contributes a lot to everyone regarding about crypto handling.It educates everyone especially for non/less knowledge about cryptocurency like me on how to manage wisely.
Activity: 224
Merit: 119
#Root
I am very sure this project is good and will be successful good luck
Pages:
Jump to: