Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍎 BitcoinHomework ⭐ ExtraCredit (XTRA) 🍎 Exchange SOON! ⭐ - page 19. (Read 7911 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 100
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
Something great to look forward to in this project.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Knowledge is essential.
Activity: 28
It's a great project, I've completed three courses by now and I find them very helpful and informative. Best of luck Dev! I recommended to my friends to register and attend your courses, and also to buy and hodl XTRA.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Amazing project. Good luck Dev...I recommend my friends to buy and hodl XTRA.
Activity: 28
Guys good job . Good luck .
Activity: 5
Nice projec because ExtraCredit will make people know cryptocurrency and blockchain easier and faster.  Good start to teach basics to new comers in cryptocurrencies ,tried a free course and it was interesting , it took 30 minutes and I read a lot about ripple.
I believe in future more interesting subjects will be added. Good luck.
Activity: 56
I hope people will get educated about potential of blockchain rather than speculative trades.
Activity: 79
we need such projects, I hope you will succeed!
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
Support your project ! I think its  perspective and  will have a major place in cryptocurrency community
Activity: 13
the most interesting thread i have read..the concept of the project looks promising and so much to learn especially the one that they offering on the airdrop
ExtraCredit (XTRA) very exceting that provide courses to anyone want to learn. that's so good
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Blockchain technology is a good thing in the future. wish you luck!
Activity: 308
Activity: 104
Education is light, ignorance is darkness. Let's hope for your rise). Good luck.
Activity: 265
Merit: 49
good project, i invest for him
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
A new idea and very nice project. A wonderful team that does a lot for the development of the project.
Well done  Wink
Activity: 168
Very interesting,good luck!!!
Activity: 2
Activity: 224
B пocлeднee вpeмя cтaли выxoдит yчeбныe плaтфopмы, нo этa eщe бoлee интepecнa! Я тaк пoнял, чтo yчeбнaя пpoгpaммa пocвящeнa кpиптoвaлютaм. Пocмoтpим кaк бyдeт paзвивaтьcя пpoeкт.
Activity: 41
Great to see so much available investment options. Wish you the best !
Activity: 12
Oтличный вapиaнт ктo пpивык к xoлявe,coвeтyю вceм!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: