Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍎 BitcoinHomework ⭐ ExtraCredit (XTRA) 🍎 Exchange SOON! ⭐ - page 34. (Read 7918 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Just look the Tron course, not bad, i will check others, thanks dev.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Great ideas and sharing knowledge for free mostly certainly will go back for more
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hello. Did I understand correctly? This is pre-sale stage now? What token price?

10 cents each but if you purchase during the pre-sale you'll get an extra 20%, minimum is $2500 during this stage
Activity: 68
Hello. Did I understand correctly? This is pre-sale stage now? What token price?
Activity: 406
Reserved for Support
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
The website looks nice. Fun quiz at the end of the course makes the reader focus more. This is a great reference for expanding our knowledge about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6

Congras ExtraCredit team, counted me in and it is 851 now. I'm happy to be a student at https://bitcoinhomework.com/
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Courses at https://bitcoinhomework.com are very good. I check out some and very exciting with "Ripple 101" course. Thank you ExtraCredit  for providing such as a great project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
Excellent courses, I took the Bitcoin Gold course. I liked it I'll watch the others
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
When will be available Intermediate and Advanced Courses ExtraCredit team? Beginner Courses are very good with high quality so Intermediate and Advanced Courses must be very excellent. I hope to see them soon.
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
Just took the Tron course .Scored 8 out 10 .Will try other courses .
Activity: 364
Taking this course https://bitcoinhomework.com/course/raiblocks-101/
Want to learn more about Raiblocks it seems hot recently. ExtraCredit (XTRA) very exceting that provide courses to anyone want to learn. that's so good
Activity: 105
I took Ethereum 101, great project! Already subscribed for weekly news and update about the project. Great help!
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
I love this website, just took the cryptocurrency 101 and it was very informative and helpful for every one.
Activity: 378
just take the ETH course. lt's great to learn something new. Reserved for Support project!
Activity: 70
This concept, I believe, will become the go to place for anything crypto trading, just as baby pips has turned out for forex. Nice project right here.
Activity: 113
Interesting project help us to learn more about cryto..thanks
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
i've done taking a lesson about populus. it is quite enjoyable, but the loading of the website seems a little bit slow (?)
i don't know whether that is my problem or the site problem though
Activity: 728
what airdrop is open?i'm very interested
Pages:
Jump to: