Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍎 BitcoinHomework ⭐ ExtraCredit (XTRA) 🍎 Exchange SOON! ⭐ - page 37. (Read 7918 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
https://assetsplit.org/
 I just finished a class on Cryptocurrency 101. It's was really awesome and i learnt alot.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Nice batch of courses you have coming along. Wonder when you'll have 100 courses. That seems like a good goal.
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
Whitepaper link anyone?
Activity: 172
I took the Ethereum Classic 101 course and learnt a lot https://bitcoinhomework.com/course/ethereum-classic-101/

Thanks for the opportunity.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
Wishing this project all the best! Education + Blockchain is really dope!!

I joined the Waves and RaiBlocks course, and it's pretty good indeed.
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
Hi !

I have taken a course. The knowledge you get from them is very general, and can be useful for beginners.

I recommend it to newly-incentivized crypto-users.

I clearly see the aim of this project, and I clearly support it!
Keep on!

Regards,

Arpetuos
Activity: 27
You got a good ICO. I hope this one will succeed. Wish you all the best. I have taken the waves course, wanted to learn more about the waves. you guys have done well.
Activity: 378
I reviewed your program. It looks promising. Where can you find out the details and your prospects?
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED
Whats the minimum I can invest in presale?
Minimum invest is $2500
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
I passed the ethereum classic course!
 Guys it was really cool!
Activity: 53

I think I saw on twitter $2500 is the minimum now. Which is great, because I can actually afford that!
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
wow this is a great project i am participating on the second airdrop hope that this project will become a success good luck dev. i am taking this course https://bitcoinhomework.com/profile/alvinjaj/courses/
Activity: 52
Activity: 155
Merit: 102
Wonderful Idea. i did The ETC course .  I will advise my friends to take a course .   Keep up the good work and happy hodl year
Activity: 2674
Merit: 251
I have completed the course ETC. Thanks.
Activity: 938
The road map to stage 12 with clear targets are indication that this project is sure to be a success. It is obvious in this that investors will hardly have difficult making decision here.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Wait premium paid courses. Excellent because your videos are hand crafted by highly experienced blockchain/cryptocurrency experts unlike the videos on YouTube.
Activity: 182
I passed the ethereum classic course, I liked everything, thank you  Wink
Activity: 488
Courses Cryptocurrency 101: 8/11.
Good information regarding crypto/Bitcoin, recommend it to all newbie in this area.
User : Manuel Sousa
ExtraCredit Bounty Campaign spreadsheet : #9 MJoaquim
Pages:
Jump to: