Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍎 BitcoinHomework ⭐ ExtraCredit (XTRA) 🍎 Exchange SOON! ⭐ - page 30. (Read 7918 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Interesting project. Supporting many coins like BTC, BCH ans ETH. Also using different wallet providers like MEW and Metamask makes the project stands.
Activity: 28
since this is about making learning portals, this project will help me learn many things about crytocurrency since i am new in this surroundings.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
Nice project. I would love to be part of it..  When is the main sale starting?
Wish you all the best.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
That is what we need, really nice project, kindly sharing, let's succeed!
Good luck, team
Activity: 294
Best of luck the project for success!!!
Activity: 36
i will check this out
Activity: 158
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
Lol, I thought it was a lending platform.

Good initiative. I might as well try the courses and share to my crypto friends.
Activity: 76
I must confess I learnt quite a lot from the courses I have taken so far. The fact that there is post assessment test ensures participants really take their time to study the courses. No cheating Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 327
Nice concept this project has a future i hope it will succed to the moon
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I so much like the concept of Bitcoin Homework. A lot of newbies are trooping in droves into crypto world probably because of what they've heard about Bitcoin and the money involved. Also, the system is fortified with fraudsters and greedy member lurking around and looking for newbies to prey on.  This courses are important to help especially the newbies find their feet on the ground and be able to differentiate scam from real projects and investment, real growth and pumps, etc.

It will be beneficial to the whole cryptocurrency echo system because one scammed newbie can spread FUD enough to drag prizes down for a while thereby stiffling the growth of cryptocurrency generally and the subsequent development that requires these funds.

Every crypto enthusiast is supposed to rally round this project and support it in anyway we can
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
It is a very interesting project, it involves the main currencies of the moment such as XRB, TRON, QTUM. It seems excellent to me that they lean in the learning of the community I hope they have a lot of success
Activity: 82
 :oBest believe i'll be here on jan 1 to invest Cool..grat job
Activity: 98
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Extra Credit project was created with the average working-class person in-mind; This project is really helpful for those people who have no, or very little knowledge of CryptoCurrency. Good luck.
Activity: 350
Been checking your platform for a while... it seems this is another good project I shouldn't. So Im gonna keep my eyes on this program. thanks
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
With the recent chaos in cryptocurrencies, more and more education is deemed necessary for people trading and investing in cryptos. Bitcoin homework may be able to educate more people.
Activity: 33
I will support this and nice to see a wide variety of available investment options......idea here, good luck.
Activity: 14
its very amazints token. where I can trade the roken dev
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
wish u tothemoon,guys.Nice dev team work,all chances
Pages:
Jump to: