Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍎 BitcoinHomework ⭐ ExtraCredit (XTRA) 🍎 Exchange SOON! ⭐ - page 39. (Read 7918 times)

copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 40
Did the team lower the presale minimum? I think I saw $2500 on the site as the minimum now?

Hello,

Thanks for your question. Yes, we decided to lower the presale amount to give others the chance to get in on the presale and bonus benefits!
Activity: 238
Merit: 102

🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎

That's any interesting alliance.

Two elephants joining hands like this means this project will go to the moon.

🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
I like this project and I'm following it Keenly.

I want to ask, do you have a referral program?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
Wow, great platform and course offering! I did the introductory course to Ripple 101 and I found it very clear, concise and informative. I'm looking forward to taking other courses and best of luck with your ICO!

Thank you I appreciate the kind words Smiley
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
Nice to see a wide variety of available investment options. Solid idea here, good luck.
[/quote
yes i thinks this proeject is good . good luck
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Wow, great platform and course offering! I did the introductory course to Ripple 101 and I found it very clear, concise and informative. I'm looking forward to taking other courses and best of luck with your ICO!
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED
Activity: 26
Really loving the courses on bitcoinhomework. Good resource that I'm telling all my friends about.
copper member
Did the team lower the presale minimum? I think I saw $2500 on the site as the minimum now?
Yes.

Can this be lowered to $1000 or so? I want to invest but do not have that much ETH left.

Hello,

You will be able to contribute as little as $50 USD in the public sale which starts on Feb, 14th 2018!

For now, to receive the 20% Bonus on your contribution, you must meet the $2500 minimum investment.

Thanks for your support.
Activity: 9
Yes.

Can this be lowered to $1000 or so? I want to invest but do not have that much ETH left.
Minimum contribution in pre-sale is now $2500
Yes.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Investor on the move ~ Where's the profits???
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
If forum donator announce token, should I run and buy it? Do you have any projects before BitcoinHomework?

Thank you for asking this question so I can be clear about my involvement.  I am an advisor to BitcoinHomework, which means I have no control over the project.  However, I am asked to be an advisor for ICOs quite often and I nearly always decline.  BitcoinHomework convinced me to my satisfaction that a great deal of time/money has been invested in this project, it will provide a beneficial service to the community, and has a high probability of being listed on some of the larger altcoin exchanges.  Answering your question; No, you shouldn't run and buy this because I am an advisor.  However, it should make you take a closer look, as I believe this project has potential to positively effect the community and would personally like to see it succeed for that reason.

Good question and good answer. I will definitely invest in presale for that 20% bonus.

Very well answered. Seeing a legendary member as an advisory to a project isn't enough reason to jump and buy it.

However I have to say, it's certainly a huge confidence booster as I believe someone with such an impressive profile and trust rating has certainly been around long enough to vet any project to a satisfactory level.
We've just hit 850 students on the BitcoinHomework.com Learning Portal!
Pages:
Jump to: