Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍎 BitcoinHomework ⭐ ExtraCredit (XTRA) 🍎 Exchange SOON! ⭐ - page 53. (Read 7918 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Glad to see a donator as advisor for this project, saw you'r reply on the first page so I will look closely this this project and take your advise as your truly talk about this.
Activity: 132
Nice concept! The website is very informative! Learning about cryptocurrency on the website is really fun!
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Good idea all FAQ's in one place, hope the quality of this will good.
Add cources about ripple
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED
AIRDROP PHASE 1 COMING SOON!!!
copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 40
Wonder if the team has some pending partnerships or anything Huh

Hello, thanks for the question. So, right now we're in talks and negotiations with some ed-tech companies that are looking to work with us on our venture. Unfortunately, we're unable to disclose the names of those companies at this time. When we have solidified partnerships and acquired helping hands from other businesses, we'll be sure to notify the community. Have a great rest of your holidays!
copper member
The educational site works pretty well. Will there be any airdrops?

Thanks for the kind words. We've been working on it for almost 8 months now. It's certainly coming together! Airdrops, so when we look at BitcoinHomework's platform every course on there will soon have a smart contract attached to them, and each time a student passes the coursework quiz, that student will be rewarded ExtraCredit ( XTRA ) So every passing grade will be an airdrop!

Until we work that into our framework, I have my bounty manager "Mr. Cryptos", working with us on a way we can introduce the airdrops to you now, while still following the core values of the project which is incentivizing Blockchain Education! Stay tuned for more information on that.
Activity: 45
Wonder if the team has some pending partnerships or anything Huh
Activity: 42
The educational site works pretty well. Will there be any airdrops?
Course of the day: Lightning Network

Do you know what is the lightning network?

What problems created the lightning network?

Payment channels

Pros and Cons
copper member
Dear community.

New courses are been added to bitcoinhomework. Please try out latest course stellar 101. In this course, you will learn more about the cryptocurrency Stellar.
Your feed back is very important to us.

Activity: 14
Dear community.

New courses are been added to bitcoinhomework. Please try out latest course stellar 101. In this course, you will learn more about the cryptocurrency Stellar.
Your feed back is very important to us.

copper member
Hello!
When will the ICO and bounty end?
How much soft cap on ICO?

Greetings,

The Bounty Campaign is going to last for about 11 weeks.

Presale Start Date - Jan 1st, 2018 - Feb 1st, 2018

Public Sale Start Date: Feb 14th, 2018 - March 14th, 2018

www.BitcoinHomework.com is ready to be tested, and we would love your feedback on the courses we're adding every day! If you would like to test out a few and give us some feedback, that would be amazing! We appreciate your support and look forward to having you as a contributor to our project.

Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Hello!
When will the ICO and bounty end?
How much soft cap on ICO?
copper member
Our ICO Homepage www.ExtraCredit.io is receiving everyday facelifts as we have 4 days left until our PRE-SALE Begins!

Please vist our Medium Page : https://medium.com/@BitcoinHomework

www.BitcoinHomework.com - New Courses Added Daily!

Share our FREE cryptocurrency/blockchain EDU courses, to someone you know in need!

Join us on the Extra Credit Telegram!

https://t.me/extracredittoken
Activity: 14
thanks to the announcement,
whether this can be used for the still newbie status? and is there any translation of his language?
regards

Sorry but i don't really understand your question. For translations; currently there is a bounty for that. Find more information here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26854201
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1
I see bitcoinhomework this very good concept and idea team,I think this project will be successful with attractive to investors.. consists of a team of great and professional,I'm sure this project will be a success..hopefully the target is reached
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
So much profit potential with a presale bonus of 20% with the tokens only 10 cents per. I can't stop thinking about it really.
Activity: 52
Getting some Bitcoin ready for this presale!
Pages:
Jump to: