Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍎 BitcoinHomework ⭐ ExtraCredit (XTRA) 🍎 Exchange SOON! ⭐ - page 50. (Read 7918 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I tried to solve one of the quiz and have failed (3/5), but it was intresting. I like you website
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
hi, what is the contract address, symbol and decimal?
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Courses are interesting, like your project.
Wish you success
Activity: 392
Took the ripple course on https://bitcoinhomework.com, I got to understand how ripple works and also took the quiz and had 6/6 😊 and have decided to invest in ripple since it's still very cheap.
Activity: 336
Merit: 110
An excellent project, an interesting idea, a professional team - BitcoinHomework
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
The idea is good, but I have a few questions.
How will people pay with cryptocurrencies, when they need to take a course for it? I am referring to non crypto people here. Shouldn't fiat options be included so that students can actually take courses. Otherwise if they have to learn from other sources on how to buy and invest cryptos, then why would they take your course in the first place?

Secondly, by your numbers, you want to raise a $40M amount. That's a very big amount. Where do you intend to spend that money on? Just launching the platform? For all other activities you are already spending the remaining 200M tokens.

Lastly no links for the team members. One of the advisor having non human face!

But otherwise the project seems to have good potential for non crypto people and techies who want to learn about blockchain in depth.
Activity: 98
Merci au support. Je pense bien que Je suis parmi Les qualifiés, un grand project très serieux,  Merci encore a l'equipe,
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
i think you have complete and well prepared project, many good offer and info such as roadmap and your thread..
by the way any bounty program dev, im interest on it..
Activity: 37
Very exciting stuff. All to rarely is an ICO backed by such a unique concept, you can count me in for sure!
Activity: 210
The project is very interesting and nice, hopefully this project runs smoothly and can provide huge benefits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Do you have bounty campaign? I will wait for any updates.
Activity: 225
Very interested project, I hope lucky for get this coin  Grin
C20
Activity: 5
good project I wait for the latest update from its whitepaper and also please add more bounty if there can be fb
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
I just want to ask you one question, what is the Extra Credit for?
Activity: 168
How to be able to buy this token because it seems to have a good prospect because of the @OgNasty involvement on this project
Activity: 112
i'm not driving fast, just flying low
wow only 250 participant. hopefully I include 250 lucky people. I agree that airdrop participants are not much, so there is no dumper attack. Other projects are failing because the development team is not able to hold the price and have no alternative plans. you should be communicative and always update the latest information, so the community can trust you.  Grin
Activity: 6
Telegram no working
Activity: 246
It is a great project for me. I will support this project. Thank you and Good luck
Activity: 62
an excellent presentation of the project. I'm reserved. Interesting idea. Site https://bitcoinhomework.com.
the site is still under development. I also receive a course of 101.  well that there are a lot of free other courses.
Activity: 350
Promising project indeed! Now I'll save on my notes about your pre-sale so I won't miss it.
Pages:
Jump to: