Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍎 BitcoinHomework ⭐ ExtraCredit (XTRA) 🍎 Exchange SOON! ⭐ - page 48. (Read 7918 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 10
A cryptocurency that guide begginers and can learn..i hope this project will succed goodluck dev.
Activity: 336
Will wait for update information from the project. And will continue to monitor the project until the ICO process begins. It seems like many are waiting for this opportunity. I believe this project will be successful without any Airdrop program or bounty campaign. Good job for the team.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
A great project,  concept was also beautiful
It's good to beginner who want to learn about cryptocurrency
Activity: 7
this looks dope. what better place to learn about crypto than here. #bitcoinhomework definitely rocks!
Activity: 82
A project for Cryptocurrency learning, Great concept. I was surprised and like it.  also The Courses are really helpful.
Activity: 82
This is an interesting project, hopefully waiting to join the ICO
Activity: 38
this project will be ultimate guide for beginners like me. i am happy to find you bitcoinhomework Smiley
Activity: 48
I like the concept of your project. The courses are very helpful.
Activity: 238
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
A very unusual approach to the organization of your company. But it is immediately evident that the development team has competently approached its business. There is also a question - you will continue to develop courses and will they be free?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Great idea of the project and realization at height. I read several courses and they are remarkably written and understandable to beginners. When will the paid courses be added or will the current be free? Huh
Activity: 128
There is a certainty that this project will shock the crypto industry and the very foundation. I think that the participants and investors are waiting for a fundamental growth. Goodluck!
Activity: 106
Project developed with effort and dedication, congratulations is seen that it is a very good project built with clear ideals to achieve great things, it is a project to be developed day after day and make it grow more and more! Strength, Dedication, Enthusiasm and Success, all together we will achieve
Activity: 163
I learnt how to create a bittrex account
Activity: 19
Soft cap and hard cap?
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Hello.
That is a good idea.I'm waiting for multilingual support. Grin
Activity: 16
Cryptocurrency alongside education can be regarded as one of the the greatest to happen to mankind.
All the best everyone
Activity: 9
I feel the beginning of a wonderful. The concept is impressive.
Activity: 238
This kind of project is needed for everyone beacuse most of people just fill the forms and doing bounties.they do not know what is cryptocurrencies means  Cool
Activity: 140
This is very good specially for those who are new and willing to learn more about CryptoCurrency. And will also give a job for those who are well versed in this industry by letting them teach those students. Is this a 1 on 1 tutorial or what? Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: