Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][???] BitconnectX Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 2132 times)

Activity: 473
Merit: 250
Same Bitconnect coin, just put X in the name. Same devs, same scam. Don't get fooled.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
logged in at 12 AM UTC exactly and the "Total sold today : 261,333" did not reset. They either don't know what time 12 AM UTC is, or they are not releasing tokens for some reason. There's no way $13m worth of BCCX tokens are being bought within the first minute each day.
Activity: 9
Still doesn't work for me.
I keep watching it at 12 am UTC, and every day the site begins showing error 500, then that the coin is almost sold, then - puff - all's sold! And that takes only ONE MINUTE of me watching... Wtf?
If that's for real, then who are those people buying that weird coin so quickly?
And if that's some kinda "show" for idiots, then what kind of algorythm did they apply, and, for god's sake - why?
Activity: 6
Well in with some old coins otherwise the Lending payout will be sold on Exchange with to much loss.

But I saw no buytime the last 2 days is that correct?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

After what happened to BCC, who is crazy to invest in BCCX? The coin will turn to dust.  Angry Angry

i heard same when eos was released it made x6 within 3 days, well in crypto sometimes good to invest where everyone isnt looking

Good this and my opinion, is following what happened with with the lending platform the BCC?  I'm out of this BCCX project Smiley
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
Bravo BitconnectX, today they sold 260k tokens in about 10 minutes.
I'm really shocked and amazed.  Roll Eyes

I was logged in for 30 minutes and they only sold half the amount in that time.

Do you notice we all got different results???

That's weird!
Those who logged in at 12 AM (UTC) please share what you see.

Hihi, It is likely that someone tried spreading FUDs as more as possible.
Activity: 73
Scaaaaaaammmmmmmmmm allleeeerrrrtttttttttttt
Activity: 56
Bitconnect is the most successful crypto of all time in terms of time / growth rate frame. They do not need to sell shit or let anyone know what they are doing... this thing will be sold out in less than an hour

lollolollloolo
Activity: 36
Everyone who is stupid enough to put even 1 USD into anything which has BitConnect its name, deserves losing all their money. Sorry, but that's the only way you'll learn not to invest in pyramid scams which are destroying the reputation of the whole industry.
Activity: 481
Merit: 258

After what happened to BCC, who is crazy to invest in BCCX? The coin will turn to dust.  Angry Angry

i heard same when eos was released it made x6 within 3 days, well in crypto sometimes good to invest where everyone isnt looking
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

Activity: 1
Scamers released our bitconnect capital and the exchange rate is 15 usd u think we r Fool bitconnect or bitconnect x both are big scam dont every buy
Taken into account how bizarre the site was treating me, I decided not to buy anything, though I planned to buy a couple of coins, just in case, to see what happens.
I successfully withdrew the BTC from that account. However, it came with a warning that I should wait for 48 hours after depositing them first. Anyways, feels better than having to deal with BCCX after all, especially with bitconnect official site being down for 24+ hours
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
No one knows. Now that page has disappeared and their Telegram says that price is $5.

It is $50 on their website, this is the right price because it is embedded for all the users to see, this is the most expensive ico I have stumbled so far but they proved to be profitable for investors, we'll now see after a few weeks if this will really be a very profitable venture.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
I'm really shocked and amazed.  Roll Eyes

That's weird!
Those who logged in at 12 AM (UTC) please share what you see.
I'm really shocked and amazed.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 3
This can be an exit plan of bitconnect! like hextra coin!!!
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
I'm really shocked and amazed.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Why dont prepare a full announcement with at least the roadmap, whitepaper before posting? All in all it's a strange project and I don't think most people will rely this project and invest.Too less information.

Man, I watched the entire event from 00:00 UTC till 00:10 UTC, updating browser few times a minute.

Well, I did the same, also checking UTC time in Google, because I couldn't believe what I saw. And this IS strange, I am not retarted

Yea, and I also completed a buying order at 00:01 and it was locked, saying that all is sold
Pages:
Jump to: