Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][???] BitconnectX Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 2132 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
Is bitconnect running out of money already? I knew one day it would. Unsustainable models collapse sooner or later.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Same creator with bitconnect??

Yes, Check the original bitconnect Website. You will see an advertisement of bitconnectx in the beginning!
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
Bitconnect coin was a great one but BitconnectX looks so odd but I'm taking a look.
Activity: 7
if it came from the same team, something strange, the question is why make another platform? scary isn't it? Most ppl on bitconnect earn alot, will this be another fund raising activity?
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
please do not make a joke, to make trust from many investors maybe you should be more creative at making threads. especially with this kind of BitconnectX Coin, is too dubious for most people.
maybe you should explain in more detail again so as not to be considered a scam.

It is a scam created by Indian or Nigerian scammers. One page website with no working buttons  Grin and empty ANN !
copper member
Activity: 370
a bad project . not full infomation
Activity: 79
Need to check on this project more, hoping that this is a good project, if not then let just leave it.
Activity: 380
Merit: 250

please do not make a joke, to make trust from many investors maybe you should be more creative at making threads. especially with this kind of BitconnectX Coin, is too dubious for most people.
maybe you should explain in more detail again so as not to be considered a scam.
Activity: 28
Same creator with bitconnect??
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Bitconnect = trash
BitconnectX = trashX?
No ! I think/1 Bitconnect is the best coin with mining and lending at this times! But  trashX I don''t know  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 5
How can we learn more information about this project? Do you have the official website?
Activity: 154
is it from same creator of bitcoinnect? why he need create alt bcc? He can use old platform. Still thinking about this
Activity: 21
Bitconnect = trash
BitconnectX = trashX?
Hi, i from humor commision, we decide to give you place of our leader.
Why it's trash?)
Activity: 16
Will Bitconnect X solve more eXtreme issues ..... will it be far more different or more of the same?
... patience is a virtue!
Activity: 2
Thank you could share with us a bit more info...

"this thing will be sold out in less than an hour" - exactly what they are selling and what for?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Lol an ICO... cuz there needs to be new money to keep the ponzi going...
Activity: 98
Bitconnect is the most successful crypto of all time in terms of time / growth rate frame. They do not need to sell shit or let anyone know what they are doing... this thing will be sold out in less than an hour

Thank you could share with us a bit more info...

"this thing will be sold out in less than an hour" - exactly what they are selling and what for?
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
Official team members of bitconnect needs to come out publicly and confirm if this is really their idea.
Activity: 67
going to buy
Activity: 90
Bitconnect is the most successful crypto of all time in terms of time / growth rate frame. They do not need to sell shit or let anyone know what they are doing... this thing will be sold out in less than an hour
Pages:
Jump to: