Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][???] BitconnectX Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 3. (Read 2132 times)

copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Bravo BitconnectX, today they sold 260k tokens in about 10 minutes.
I'm really shocked and amazed.  Roll Eyes

This isn't true! I logged in right at 12 AM UTC, as they say, The sell limit will reset at 12 AM (UTC).
But there was 000000 in amount available, and it is still 0 by now. There was no reset. Wtf?

Man, I watched the entire event from 00:00 UTC till 00:10 UTC, updating browser few times a minute.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I'm really shocked and amazed.  Roll Eyes

This isn't true! I logged in right at 12 AM UTC, as they say, The sell limit will reset at 12 AM (UTC).
But there was 000000 in amount available, and it is still 0 by now. There was no reset. Wtf?
copper member
I'm really shocked and amazed.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 287
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
Will follow this in next months
copper member
Just checked out the site, but new accounts can't be created, the section where you are supposed to select DOB does not work, it is unclickable. So people are forced to log in with their bitconnect accounts, but that seems a bit risky to me.

BitconnectX is linked from the main Bitconnect site, so don't see much risks here.
Especially if you have Two-Factor Authentication enabled.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
Just checked out the site, but new accounts can't be created, the section where you are supposed to select DOB does not work, it is unclickable. So people are forced to log in with their bitconnect accounts, but that seems a bit risky to me.
copper member
261,333 tokens was sold in less than 3 hours, it's about 13M$!
This will be an ICO to remember. Smiley
Activity: 117
Merit: 14
No one knows. Now that page has disappeared and their Telegram says that price is $5.
Activity: 153
what is it about?
Activity: 117
Merit: 14
https://bitconnectx.co/faqs#

$50 per coin. total supply 49 million and 11.7 million available during ico.

So they value their shitcoin that does nothing at ~$2.5 billion and want to raise ~$600 million during ICO.

LOL, they must be really out of money and need an inject to pay interests in Bitconnect. Propably an exit scam.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
copper member
can you participate in this ICO through the exodus wallet?

Well, if you have BTC, LTC or BCC in your Exodus wallet, I guess you can easily transfer some to this ICO Smiley
Activity: 140
can you participate in this ICO through the exodus wallet?
copper member
it proved that they need money. it is important that people take this as an alarm. and not as an opportunity.

Right, they need money.
And what about you? Don't you need money?
Or may be someone else here doesn't need money?
All ICOs are made to collect money, am I wrong?
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Bitconnect = ponzi = scam. I don't think it's good to start a project with such name!
brand new
Activity: 0
is a mining coin or ico? i need more infomation
Activity: 1
it proved that they need money. it is important that people take this as an alarm. and not as an opportunity.
copper member
Now bitconnect in big trouble with the law. Texas, London...what's next?

Please, share links about "Bitconnect troubles with the law", otherwise this sounds like a common hater's yada yada.
Activity: 15
Activity: 111
Now bitconnect in big trouble with the law. Texas, London...what's next?
Pages:
Jump to: