Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitCurrencyPro - BTCRP - Masternodes - Trading on Biten.Trade - page 19. (Read 27214 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
A very perfect project, all the processes are very clear. Just its wallet is too difficult to synchronize
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I will be adding liquidity on the sell side but the price is already going up. There is the about 800k BTCR for sale up to 100 SAT. If you are looking to get 100k BTCR cheap now is the time.

Remember to buy only from NovaExchange. Yobit does not allow for withdrawals they have the BTCR wallet down.

Tokyo I met you around April in a chatroom you were still representing BTCR.

It's nice to see you making some changes and adding new features.

The block explorer doesn't seem to be working and checking the top 100 is important for a low mkt cap coin.

Can you tell us how many you're holding?

yea i paid for the block explorer but then it expired. I was hoping that people would contribute to keeping the block explorer going but that did not happen.

I am a top 20 holder but I am nowhere near the top holder which last time I checked was about 17 million.

People need to remember that I am not a dev but because I hold a substantial amount of BTCR I have an interest to see it grow. That is why I paid for the block explorer, paid to get it added to novaexchange and donated to the faucet on cryptochat.net .

In order to propagate the coins and promote trading I have also sold a whole bunch for really cheap. I really hope BTCR increases in value and provides people with a good product to trade and profit from.

Alright this is very nice to hear. I see you've been trying to get a swap and MN since summer.

We both know what adds value to a coin.

We'll be awaiting updates on your interaction with the developper. I will try and find someone who can help.

Yes masternodes do add value to a coin in two ways. Networks that run masternodes tend to have more nodes supporting the network vs just plain PoS coins. They also tend to provide higher returns annually. The avg return on a masternode coin I can see is about 70% to 100% ROI annually. BTCR right now is 37% annually so I hope that switching to masternodes will generate higher returns to holders.
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
I will be adding liquidity on the sell side but the price is already going up. There is the about 800k BTCR for sale up to 100 SAT. If you are looking to get 100k BTCR cheap now is the time.

Remember to buy only from NovaExchange. Yobit does not allow for withdrawals they have the BTCR wallet down.

The block explorer doesn't seem to be working and checking the top 100 is important for a low mkt cap coin.

yea i paid for the block explorer but then it expired. I was hoping that people would contribute to keeping the block explorer going but that did not happen.

I am a top 20 holder but I am nowhere near the top holder which last time I checked was about 17 million.

People need to remember that I am not a dev but because I hold a substantial amount of BTCR I have an interest to see it grow. That is why I paid for the block explorer, paid to get it added to novaexchange and donated to the faucet on cryptochat.net .

In order to propagate the coins and promote trading I have also sold a whole bunch for really cheap. I really hope BTCR increases in value and provides people with a good product to trade and profit from.

Alright this is very nice to hear. I see you've been trying to get a swap and MN since summer.

We both know what adds value to a coin.

We'll be awaiting updates on your interaction with the developper. I will try and find someone who can help.
legendary

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Someone shared this ANN in a Slack group.  Interesting.  Following this project now. 
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The

legendary
seems like the price is already going up. There is the about 800k BTCR for sale up to 100 SAT. If you are looking to get 100k BTCR cheap now is the time.

legendary
I think 100k is too much.When the price raise a little not many people will be able to invest for masternode because the price will be very very high.Except if it has shares like Mue.
i think 10-25k is perfect.

http://masternodes.pro/
Co
based on 100k masternode the price in USD is about $52. There are networks with masternodes that are worth thousands of dollars. The free markets will sort them selves out but if you buy 100k BTCR for $52 bucks betting that it could be worth $520 or even $5200 in the future, I don't see a problem with that.

The other issue with have a low cost to entry for masternodes is that you end up with too many masternodes fighting over scraps, to the point were you get low returns and its not even worth the time and effort.

Knowing what I know now, i wish I had bought a CRW or TX or even a EXCL masternode when they were selling for peanuts.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I think 100k is too much.When the price raise a little not many people will be able to invest for masternode because the price will be very very high.Except if it has shares like Mue.
i think 10-25k is perfect.

http://masternodes.pro/
legendary
So instead of 10,000 BTCR for masternode it will be 100,000 BTCR for masternode.

This is to ensure that those running a masternode have a monetary interest in maintain a masternode. Considering the amount of coins BTCR has, 10,000 BTCR is too low.

Work on the new wallet for the coinswap should begin by the end of september.
legendary
i'm ready for the swap, will it be automatic swap at the nova?

A portion of the swap will be on novaexchange. As for people who have BTCR on yobit, once we switch to the new block, they will have to msg me a yobicode for BTCR and a deposit address to send the new BTCR.

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
i'm ready for the swap, will it be automatic swap at the nova?
legendary
This is what I am thinking for masternodes.

1 min blocktimes

10 BTCR per block

50% for PoS miner, 50% to Masternode

10,000 BTCR per masternode.

What do you guys think? please provide input.

I was also thinking about either:

A) 40% to PoS Miner, 50% to Masternode, 10% to dev address

or

B) Premine for development.

Reason do this is that it is getting expensive to get listed on exchanges like Novaexchange and Cryptopia. This would also provide a pool of funds to pay for developers, websites and block explorers/faucets.

10k for a masternode is perfect. Premine for development is also good for funding the coin.
What the swap ratio will be? 1:1?

Yes the swap ratio would be 1:1

1 min blocktimes

10 BTCR per block

or

Reason do this is that it is getting expensive to get listed on exchanges like Novaexchange and Cryptopia. This would also provide a pool of funds to pay for developers, websites and block explorers/faucets.

10k for a masternode is perfect. Premine for development is also good for funding the coin.
What the swap ratio will be? 1:1?
legendary

1 min blocktimes

10 BTCR per block

or

hey dev any chance to implement masternodes on this coin?

I am in contact with a developer who may be able to create a new wallet and perform a coinswap. This will have the benefit of adding masternodes. We will also have a proper coin count since we can leave the burned coins on the old chain.
Nice dev.This coin can hit moon
legendary
@tokyoghetto, hey how can I contact you, want to discuss this project, thanks
S

Yes feel free to contact me via PM.
legendary
will you be running any more giveaways?

At the moment there will be no giveaways. There may be giveaways in the future once we get the coin more established.
legendary
hey dev any chance to implement masternodes on this coin?

I am in contact with a developer who may be able to create a new wallet and perform a coinswap. This will have the benefit of adding masternodes. We will also have a proper coin count since we can leave the burned coins on the old chain.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
 @tokyoghetto, hey how can I contact you, want to discuss this project, thanks
S
Pages:
Jump to: