Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitCurrencyPro - BTCRP - Masternodes - Trading on Biten.Trade - page 20. (Read 27214 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
common dev.Bring masternodes so the price can skyrocket.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
AKA - Prochef.Bill
will you be running any more giveaways?
Activity: 84
hey dev any chance to implement masternodes on this coin?
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Hey guys,

I am still here. Its been a crazy summer with how crypto has been acting. I was also on vacation for a bit there.

Right now I am market making on NovaExchange. Novaexchange is becoming more active in delisting coins so its important to keep the network moving. Please feel free to mine and add liquidity to novaexchange. the spread is too wide for a coin this cheap.

I also looked into getting listed on cryptopia but its really expensive to get listed.

Nice to hear this thing is still alive. Will mine a little the next few days if I find the time.
Keep us posted!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Hey guys,

I am still here. Its been a crazy summer with how crypto has been acting. I was also on vacation for a bit there.

Right now I am market making on NovaExchange. Novaexchange is becoming more active in delisting coins so its important to keep the network moving. Please feel free to mine and add liquidity to novaexchange. the spread is too wide for a coin this cheap.

I also looked into getting listed on cryptopia but its really expensive to get listed.

Activity: 700
Merit: 253
@tokyoghetto

I Think switching to another platform to over more features such as masternodes + pos + dev fund via a coin swap is a good idea. I vote for it.
Thanks for sticking with this project man.

I will be in for the long haul my friend  Cool

thank you.

I keep thinking about the direction that this network should take. Sure masternodes are popular and PoS is a way to mint coins, but not everyone can setup a masternode or PoS Mine 24/7. Even after its all said and done, we are still trading on a 2nd tier exchange with low volume.

I am not a dev and having to pay someone to update the network can get expensive really quick. They can hold the network hostage and delay any updates unless their demands are met. Also, the dev might not be available to fix the network if it ever goes sideways.

Its time to evolve. Not everyone wants to download a qt wallet and have to download a whole blockchain. No one wants to trade on a low volume exchange with no chance of getting listed on polo or bittrex. people didnt really donate to keep the block explorer up. Dealing with POSW is a bust since they changed the voting rules.

I have a regular day job but I will be working on the transition in the next 3 weeks.

What's up with this project? Any chance there will be any updates coming out in the near future?
Interesting too. I'm holder much more coins.
legendary
Disobey.
@tokyoghetto

I Think switching to another platform to over more features such as masternodes + pos + dev fund via a coin swap is a good idea. I vote for it.

thank you.

I keep thinking about the direction that this network should take. Sure masternodes are popular and PoS is a way to mint coins, but not everyone can setup a masternode or PoS Mine 24/7. Even after its all said and done, we are still trading on a 2nd tier exchange with low volume.

I am not a dev and having to pay someone to update the network can get expensive really quick. They can hold the network hostage and delay any updates unless their demands are met. Also, the dev might not be available to fix the network if it ever goes sideways.

Its time to evolve. Not everyone wants to download a qt wallet and have to download a whole blockchain. No one wants to trade on a low volume exchange with no chance of getting listed on polo or bittrex. people didnt really donate to keep the block explorer up. Dealing with POSW is a bust since they changed the voting rules.

I have a regular day job but I will be working on the transition in the next 3 weeks.

What's up with this project? Any chance there will be any updates coming out in the near future?
Activity: 165
This needs to be posted on the very first top line of this ANN page

DO NOT BUY OR SELL HERE, YOBIT WALLET IS DOWN!!!! IF YOU BUY BTCR HERE IT WILL BE TRAPPED
Activity: 165
DEV - on yobit, the wallet has been in maintenance since March of 2017 and my hundreds of emails to their customer support lands the the black hole of "i dont give a lovely f$ck."  Yobit is a total d0uche bag!  

Please DEV, work with the douche bags at yobit and get the wallet working so I don't lose my coins.  
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Hi,
The block explorer hosting website is expiring soon. I got this message when I tried to look at it..
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hosting Expired!
Hosting for this blockchain has expired since...
2017-06-24
(8 days ago)

This blockchain explorer is now in the grace period, and will eventually be taken offline.
Hosting can be extended by a contribution to
BTC 1DWTVS2yV81FPjWVvyyjxEpzWcWV6rZJpe

Hosting rate for this blockhain is $9.9 per month
(approx 0.004 BTC/month with a BTC at $2416.9)

Contributions are acknowledged with at most 6 confirmations, are non-refundable, and hosting will be extended according to BTC/USD conversion rates at full confirmation time.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
How many is total coins supply ?

Where to vote to add it to poswallet?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
I'm programmer, but never had work with crypto currency... I try research too

I will try to set up a master node if you guys can set up that functionality. There are couple of companies that will do the installation for free.
What news, tokyoghetto?

I will try to set up a master node if you guys can set up that functionality. There are couple of companies that will do the installation for free.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
@tokyoghetto

thank you.

Activity: 253
@tokyoghetto

legendary
Disobey.
ok guys a quick recap:

Block Explorer has expired. its in a grace period right now.
We can get a new wallet and coinswap but it will be around. 0.2 BTC.

My problem with the coinswap is that in the future,a dev will have to be hired to do wallet maintenance.

POSWallet Listing: As many of you know by now, POSW plans to start delisting coins and will investigate coins before listing them.  Odds of BTCR getting listed POSW will become difficult.

I do have a proposal for the community. I can launch BTCR on a different platform, do a coin swap. 1 Billion max. For a short time I will swap BTCR 2:1.
Go for it. Would be awesome.
Thanks for sticking to this project.
Activity: 126
With a coin swap you can incorporate the changes that are require to make the coin more marketable to the community.
Like adjusting supply. coin minting and masternode. 
Activity: 312
Merit: 102
Have just read through the thread and think that a coin swap is the best way to go rather trying to resurrect BCTR which may prove more difficult.
Pages:
Jump to: