Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitdepositary the Decentralized Government Involved Payment Solution - page 7. (Read 31084 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
What you say about pay reward to Wings.ai? Wings.ai work only with erc20 token. But now you have another blockchain.
Hi Yury,

our DEV work right now on the step to finish the Crypto Bridge! I think the Distribution should be next week!

Thanks and best regards

CEO Tobias Graf

happy to heard if bdt coin will be added on others exchange, not only p2pb2b
and cryptobridge will be a good start,,
i hope in the future, this coin will be on binance or bittrex  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Q4 2018 — Q1 2019
- Launch BitdepositaryEX (Exchange)

Is the exchange already running? Is there a working prototype to test his work?
The Exchanges exists already and works! We will release in the next two weeks a video from our Exchange and all can see the exchange works well!

Why do not we launch it yet directly?
We integrate right now a white label solution into our Exchange to increase the Users number and the volume faster! This Decision is only based on the User number and the Volume! We have right now more than 100k registered Whitelist Users for our Exchange and more than 60k registered Users on the BDT Platform!

If you have any questions please ask here.

Best reagards

The BDT Team
Fine. We will wait and follow the news from you. I would like to wish good luck to the developers. I see that much has been done now. So the project deserves attention.
copper member
Activity: 236
Merit: 2
Q4 2018 — Q1 2019

The Exchanges exists already and works! We will release in the next two weeks a video from our Exchange and all can see the exchange works well!

Why do not we launch it yet directly?
We integrate right now a white label solution into our Exchange to increase the Users number and the volume faster! This Decision is only based on the User number and the Volume! We have right now more than 100k registered Whitelist Users for our Exchange and more than 60k registered Users on the BDT Platform!

If you have any questions please ask here.

Best reagards

The BDT Team
copper member
I do not think that BDT on hotbit does not have trading volume,
even though BDT is a project that is pretty good and always updated, why should traders be afraid to buy BDT?
Regarding this, I also do not understand why traders are afraid to buy BDT because what I know is that this project can be said to have a fairly bright future, but somehow it depends on personal decisions
Hi,

right now you can see on Hotbit the Token not the Coin so please do not buy the Token on Hotbit!

Hotbit does not stop trading despite multiple requests!

At the End lives the Coin and the coin price always from the Coin Usage! With good products a good Team and enough Crypto Community will be a project always successfully!

The most important thing is do what you have promised and do everything for the community & the holders!

If you have any Questions please ask here!

Thanks and best regards

The BDT Team
copper member
What you say about pay reward to Wings.ai? Wings.ai work only with erc20 token. But now you have another blockchain.
Hi Yury,

our DEV work right now on the step to finish the Crypto Bridge! I think the Distribution should be next week!

Thanks and best regards

CEO Tobias Graf
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
even though BDT is a project that is pretty good and always updated, why should traders be afraid to buy BDT?
Regarding this, I also do not understand why traders are afraid to buy BDT because what I know is that this project can be said to have a fairly bright future, but somehow it depends on personal decisions
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
Activity: 434
Q4 2018 — Q1 2019

Activity: 448
Hey. At what stage is the project now? What are the exchanges of listing negotiations? And what else do you do to increase the volume of trades?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
BDT Coin Staking & Staking Rewards
https://medium.com/@Bitdepositary/bdt-coin-staking-staking-rewards-40da4713984c

1. Download your BDT Coin Wallet
2. Install your BDT Coin Wallet
3. Start Staking and earn Staking Rewards

- Search the Config File with the name bdtcoin.conf file in your Folders (it’s a hidden File on your PC)
-Change in the bdtcoin.conf file the following informations (do not change the other informations):

OLD:

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
staking=0

NEW:

rpcuser=“INSERT HERE YOUR INDIVIDUAL USERNAME”
rpcpassword=“INSERT HERE YOUR INDIVIDUAL PASSWORD”
staking=1 “REPLACE 0 WITH 1”

4. Save the File
5. Restart your Wallet
6. Start Staking and get Staking Rewards!
Activity: 1050
Revolutionizing Reward Points
hi, i have some questions here
for now,, this project still a tokens or already become a coins ?
and what exchange to trade this project ?
thank you
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
latest news from BDT on medium
https://medium.com/@Bitdepositary/bdt-500k-gold-trading-competition-15fad301b995
500k DOLLAR GOLD REWARDS — ONLY FOR BUYER NOT FOR SELLER!
To Support our BDT Coin and our future precious metals Ecosystem we announce today our 500k REAL GOLD TRADING COMPETITION on the p2pb2b Exchange.

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
This is info that must be observed for the participants who join here, hopefully with information from this team, it will make the participants joining here a little more or less and hopefully the tokens that will be obtained by the participants are also satisfying as expected and promised.
copper member
Hi Community here the Link to our Linux BDT Coin Wallet. IMPORTANT NO BDT TOKEN WALLET - It is a BDT COIN WALLET! http://bitdepositary.io/wallets/linux

Hi Community here the Link to our Windows BDT Coin Wallet. IMPORTANT NO BDT TOKEN WALLET - It is a BDT COIN WALLET! http://bitdepositary.io/wallets/windows.exe

copper member
The first Transactions on our are done and confirmed on the BDT Chain. As next we provide you the wallets for windows and linux so you can see live how our blockchain works. :-)

BDT Blockchain Transaction Number 2

copper member

BDT IS ON THE VOTING LIST ON LBANK (LBANK IS TOP 5 EXCHANGE AS OF CMC RANKING) ! WE ARE HOPING FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION AND PLEASE VOTE US THERE! CLICK THE LINK AND VOTE US ON LBANK.

http://www.lbkex.com/sign-up.html?assetCode=BDT&lang=en-US

This is all well and interesting. But today is the 29th. If my memory serves me, you promised all hunters to pay by the end of the month. Are you going to do this on the last day? How much can you feed us breakfast? After all, have a conscience, pay with your hunters.

Original plan is distribution will start at the end of November but due to the BDT blockchain integration/launching expect to get delayed and provably the start of distribution will be happen this week.
this is good news if the distribution will start soon hopefully everything will run smoothly and the results obtained by the participants are also satisfying as expected and promised. hope the team always does the best for all of them.

Team are working hard to deliver a good result, and you can actually see it on the posted progress and happenings on our side.
Activity: 476

BDT IS ON THE VOTING LIST ON LBANK (LBANK IS TOP 5 EXCHANGE AS OF CMC RANKING) ! WE ARE HOPING FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION AND PLEASE VOTE US THERE! CLICK THE LINK AND VOTE US ON LBANK.

This is all well and interesting. But today is the 29th. If my memory serves me, you promised all hunters to pay by the end of the month. Are you going to do this on the last day? How much can you feed us breakfast? After all, have a conscience, pay with your hunters.

Original plan is distribution will start at the end of November but due to the BDT blockchain integration/launching expect to get delayed and provably the start of distribution will be happen this week.
this is good news if the distribution will start soon hopefully everything will run smoothly and the results obtained by the participants are also satisfying as expected and promised. hope the team always does the best for all of them.
copper member
We are at the top spot of Voting contest on LBANK!

You can still vote us by participating and following the instruction below.

Follow the instruction below

Verify your account
View voting rules: https://lbankinfo.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360006121413-Voting-rules
View the voting status here https://www.lbank.info/vote.html

We are looking forward for your cooperation and give a spare time to vote us.

copper member

Pages:
Jump to: