Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitdepositary the Decentralized Government Involved Payment Solution - page 11. (Read 31084 times)

copper member
Activity: 236
Merit: 2
Hello, i have heard that you are planning to finish the ico as early compared to your said timeline. is this for real? By the way  what is the total collection as of  today?

Yes we have decided to finish our ICO since we already accumulate a enough funds to run up our project($25m). And we would love to thank our community,investors,bounty hunters to help us achieve our projected target.

Wow. Thats great! Im happy to be part of your project.
I am really hoping that you will really deliver what is exactly on your timeline. Congratulations!

We would love to do that also and please stay tuned for more updates here  Grin.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
Hello, i have heard that you are planning to finish the ico as early compared to your said timeline. is this for real? By the way  what is the total collection as of  today?

Yes we have decided to finish our ICO since we already accumulate a enough funds to run up our project($25m). And we would love to thank our community,investors,bounty hunters to help us achieve our projected target.

Wow. Thats great! Im happy to be part of your project.
I am really hoping that you will really deliver what is exactly on your timeline. Congratulations!
copper member

Activity: 414
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
???
We are proud to to show our second Office and still in progress!.

Bitdepositary the Number ONE Finance Marketplace!

OUR KEY FEATURES!

- Multi Wallet with integrated Exchange
- Online Exchange
- Credit Card
- Bank Wire
- ICO Investment Voting

Join Now: https://bitdepositary.io

A good feature and visible office is nice to see! this good visibility of critical informations is so good and no wonder it will gain a huge success since many people will get more benifit by supporting this project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 258
I could either watch it happen or be a part of it
Its great to see all the progress. Please be one of the platforms that will continue their goals and be one of the most trusted platforms that will stop scams in the future.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Bitdepositary is the world's first ICO Community Security and safe the return on your Investment
copper member
Bitdepositary in Barcelona on the World Ethical Data Forum 2018! The last recording made by Julian Assange before his communication channels were cut off! https://www.worlddataforum.com

copper member
Good developments happening on this project, Private and Open presale go sold out and I believe the project is now successful right? Well try to look for more good development on this project since I believe this one will be the best and helpful project in regards with ICO's.

By hitting our softcap $1m we can declared already that our project now is successful! We will keep looking at your support and your participation on our community.
Activity: 322
Good developments happening on this project, Private and Open presale go sold out and I believe the project is now successful right? Well try to look for more good development on this project since I believe this one will be the best and helpful project in regards with ICO's.
copper member
The development at Bitdepositary is already in progressing. Here is the Admin Dasboard for future ICO's at Bitdepositary. (Customizable)

The development at Bitdepositary is already in progressing. Different Wallets for each Currency.

The development at Bitdepositary is already in progressing. Create a new User Wallet.

The development at Bitdepositary is already in progressing. Integrate your own Bonus Stages.

copper member
Bitdepositary have more features like Revolut and combines the Crypto and Fiat world. What do you think Bitdepositary will be worth in 33 month? “Revolut is after 33 month 1.7 billion $ worth”

https://amp-businessinsider-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/amp.businessinsider.com/fintech-revolut-series-c-dst-global-valuation-growth-customers-2018-4
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Wow it's pretty big too, private sales revenue and the preset. A project that has a good start, with the results of the sale, of course, investors will be more confident and they will no longer hesitate to join and invest in this project. Hopefully this project can run smoothly and continue to grow.
all of that suggests that indeed all team always works very well in developing this project, they're always doing vigorous promotion so that investors are more confident to join in the project. and hopefully with still a long duration of the sales will be a great success.
Activity: 224
The vision of the project is excellent. It will remove Scam projects and ensure the funds of investors are safe. Great to see the project listed on the Wings. Hope https://bitdepositary.io/ will improve the popularity of crypto and bring the crypto world closer to the worldwide community.
Activity: 2
Hi,

Your ICO listing Application is approved and successfully listed on ICOscale platform. 

Check it: https://icoscale.io/ico/bitdepositary/

Thanks.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Hello developers ! At what time after the holding of ICO you will spend your coin on the exchange ? And can the red market affect these terms ? Thanks
Activity: 41
---> Bitdepositary is your Profit -  :)The first projects are arrived now !- Signed order LoI in worth of 175 million $!

The future of Taxis based on hydrogen in conjunction with the blockchain.

https://i.imgur.com/9DpowG7.jpg
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Wow it's pretty big too, private sales revenue and the preset. A project that has a good start, with the results of the sale, of course, investors will be more confident and they will no longer hesitate to join and invest in this project. Hopefully this project can run smoothly and continue to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: