Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitdepositary the Decentralized Government Involved Payment Solution - page 9. (Read 31084 times)

copper member
Activity: 236
Merit: 2

BDTChain & BDT ZERO TRADING FEE EXCHANGE Whitelisting!

1,290,000 BDT Tokens Giveaway!

Avail a Chance to Win BDT token and join the ZERO TRADING FEE BDT Exchange Waitlist!

The Bitdepositary success story continuous with our own BDT Blockchain and a ZERO TRADING FEE on our BDT Exchange !

Join NOW: https://exchange.bitdepositary.io

Rules:
Confirm your verification Mail
No double sing ups - IP Check
Top 10 Users get each Person 10,000 BDT
Top 11 to Top 50 Users get each Person 5,000 BDT
Top 51 to Top 5,000 Users get each Person 200 BDT
We reserve the right to remove anyone who tries to cheat
Airdrop will end at End of January 2019
“The Airdrop distribution will take place in February 2019 on our own BDT Blockchain!”
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
BitdepositaryChain is coming soon! Buy BDT Token now and profit in the near Future from the BDT Coin!

hay, what's with Bitdepository social media? https://twitter.com/Bitedepositary, I see their Twitter is not active, and for Staking Reward it seems like 1 year is very long for investors, it should be 3-6 months good for investors
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

It seems that the BDT token was added at the initiative of the exchange itself. Since the project team arranged a vote in the telegram chat, about the removal of the token from this exchange. Most voted for this idea. So, I think today or tomorrow BDT will be removed from HotBit.

Yes, I think so, BDT tokens must be removed from hotbit as soon as possible, because of the current price situation of the BDT token can be caused by manipulation of volume transaction in hotbit

I thought hotbit is a good one. I used that exchange in one of my tokens.
Didn't know that price manipulation is happening in that exchange.
Anyway, they can always look for a better market.
If this project will stick to their plans, this will be valuable in the next few months.
Most of the projects forgot their actual objectives once they focus in getting listed in exchanges.
IMO, get listed in one exchange like this IDEX and fast track the development of the items listed in their roadmap.
Don't rush in big ones without doing something for their project. That's where most projects failed.
copper member
Bitdepositary will be listed in IDEX on Wednesday(November 14,2018)! join and benefit from the BDT Token.

The Future of Crypto Banking paired with a ZERO TRADING FEE Exchange and an ICO Investors Voting Process.

Is there any plan for this token to get listed on big exchange? seems the price on the hotbit is on dump and struggling but if you select a good exchange maybe it could give a boost to the price to bend up again.

We are in contact with Big exchanges right now and in next following months we will be listed on top exchange.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
???
Bitdepositary will be listed in IDEX on Wednesday(November 14,2018)! join and benefit from the BDT Token.

The Future of Crypto Banking paired with a ZERO TRADING FEE Exchange and an ICO Investors Voting Process.

Is there any plan for this token to get listed on big exchange? seems the price on the hotbit is on dump and struggling but if you select a good exchange maybe it could give a boost to the price to bend up again.
copper member

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
I finally got access to the wallet dashboard. When is the KYC deadline for bounty members? And how long need wait to approve KYC
I think since November 7th, the team has decided to change the procedure of bounty hunter to get their token. It's simple, just check your email and you will get an email from [email protected], follow the procedure to fill your ethereum address and wait the distribution till end of this month. For further information, check pinned message on telegram bounty group.

Hotbit exchanges are also large and also in the top 50 exchange, if they actually do something illegal I think need to hotbit Hotbit.
It would be good if BDT was delisted on HotBit, I hate the manipulation order!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hotbit exchanges are also large and also in the top 50 exchange, if they actually do something illegal I think need to hotbit Hotbit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I finally got access to the wallet dashboard. When is the KYC deadline for bounty members? And how long need wait to approve KYC
wow, the participants have done the Kyc here, hopefully the results received as promised and expected, the tokens at the market also get a high price. we pray for the best.
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
Activity: 547
Merit: 109
Comrades, please tell me. The project is located on the Ethereum platform? Is BDT token ERC20 standard?
It seems so, because BDT was added to the IDEX exchange, and only ERC20 tokens are traded there. Right?
Yes, you are right. BDT token is ERC20 standard and you can find contract address on etherscan
https://etherscan.io/token/0x033030feebd93e3178487c35a9c8ca80874353c9

hello, i see the event trading competition on hotbit, it is legit?

I think HotBit is scam exchange, you must read the previous post because BDT token will be removed from HotBit
https://medium.com/@Bitdepositary/scam-exchanges-manipulation-4d4e26a31d23
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
hello, i see the event trading competition on hotbit, it is legit?
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
Comrades, please tell me. The project is located on the Ethereum platform? Is BDT token ERC20 standard?
It seems so, because BDT was added to the IDEX exchange, and only ERC20 tokens are traded there. Right?

It seems that the BDT token was added at the initiative of the exchange itself. Since the project team arranged a vote in the telegram chat, about the removal of the token from this exchange. Most voted for this idea. So, I think today or tomorrow BDT will be removed from HotBit.

Yes, I think so, BDT tokens must be removed from hotbit as soon as possible, because of the current price situation of the BDT token can be caused by manipulation of volume transaction in hotbit
Merit: 106
ICO ends on October and now BDT token already listed on hotbit, that's very faster than I expected, really great project. But very sadly if demand and the prices of the token are very low on hotbit, maybe list in another big marketplace will become a good solution

The latest update from bitdepositary is about hotbit,
read here carefully

read here carefully

Whoa.. Bad news, this is a tragedy for bitdepositary and community, we never thought it would happen. They manipulate volume and the active user numbers, it turns out that hotbit had a bad reputation. Hope dev and team immediately fix this problem
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
ICO ends on October and now BDT token already listed on hotbit, that's very faster than I expected, really great project. But very sadly if demand and the prices of the token are very low on hotbit, maybe list in another big marketplace will become a good solution

read here carefully
Merit: 69
That comes to an end on October 22. And the promised wallet and forms for passing KYC are still not available. I hope the guys will not delay with this for a long time. By the way, I also wanted to find out if the amount that the project was able to collect is known? ICO has ended ahead of schedule, but for some reason I don’t believe that the project managed to collect Hardcaps of 50 million dollars.
Pages:
Jump to: