Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BITG] BitGreen | Sustainable Cryptocurrency | NO ICO - POS/MN - page 31. (Read 92565 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How to sync this wallet?
All addnodes from this thread does not work

I have the same problem... tried on windows and linux. noone of them are synced  Huh

If you are added all nodes from this forum just open wallet and wait. My wallet start synch after 30 minutes or more(pation). Actually 16 connections(Windows wallet)
Activity: 182
How to sync this wallet?

I have the same problem... tried on windows and linux. noone of them are synced  Huh
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
How to sync this wallet?
Activity: 203
BITG & CHX & FTX Community
You can find Bitcoin Green (BITG) now also on Blockfolio App.

Check the latest news on Twitter: https://twitter.com/btc_green and Discord: https://discord.gg/QaPjqff
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Congrats: you are on CoinExchange:

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BITG/BTC

Happy trading!
Activity: 434
Bitcoin Green (BITG) list Mnode.club

Congratulation !
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
GUI: QWidget::insertAction: Attempt to insert null action
GUI: setGeometry: Unable to set geometry 5x13+400+190 on QWidgetWindow/'QLabelClassWindow'. Resulting geometry:  124x13+400+190 (frame: 5, 28, 5, 5, custom margin: 0, 0, 0, 0, minimum size: 0x0, maximum size: 16777215x16777215).
no start wallet  Huh
Activity: 14
The staking rewards are pretty random.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
can anyone tell me how the staking rewards are configured and calculated? I have a MN and I am receiving additional staking rewards, but there seems to be no pattern to there arrival.
Activity: 170
To get the price of Bitcoin Green up. People need to be convinced that the price is undervalued at every single moment. For a coin that needs to prove itself that needs to be done by holding on to a clear vision and both feasible and ambitious goals. But most importantly, a team that is operating transparently, making visible progress and driven by vision, not by price.

there is no vision here, the whole thing is a joke. "saving" the environment from the evil PoW miners by making a random, generic POS coin with absurd MN rewards? Oh wow so profound.

it just bring hope and new way of thinking. yes mining are using a lot of energy and it keep increasing. yet look like a joke but this technology is a must if we want a cleaner and greener world for our children and grandchildren. who knows one day because of too many mining farm it would be a great source of heat and energy waste? now everyday we hear go green go green. so we in crypto also its not wrong to move from destroying the green to protect it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
To get the price of Bitcoin Green up. People need to be convinced that the price is undervalued at every single moment. For a coin that needs to prove itself that needs to be done by holding on to a clear vision and both feasible and ambitious goals. But most importantly, a team that is operating transparently, making visible progress and driven by vision, not by price.

there is no vision here, the whole thing is a joke. "saving" the environment from the evil PoW miners by making a random, generic POS coin with absurd MN rewards? Oh wow so profound.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
This is a best masternode i think , real fast good project , today mining btc or another coin is very expensive , i think the future is a btc green great work guys , now i think is necessary a good exchange .
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
is there a service like node-vps that hosts bitg MNs?
Activity: 77
Merit: 105
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
How many room left for more masternodes btw?
Activity: 77
Merit: 105
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
i wanne sart a MN can sombody tel me what the total income ia a day?
Activity: 532
Activity: 392
I just read the newly published roadmap. Does anyone know what the path is to get a crypto currency accepted as a payment method? That is, of course, the end goal of any serious crypto currency, but as far as I know only Bitcoin has had partial success in actually being accepted anywhere. And even then it is rare. I would love to see Bitcoin Green succeed in this area. But I do not know what the path to acceptance would look like.
Activity: 5
Looking like a steadily growing community! Cant wait for another exchange!
Activity: 203
BITG & CHX & FTX Community
Hi,

so i cant stake bitg without having bitg in wallet or run masternode? Is it right?

Yes, you have to have a Bitcoin Green wallet and BITG inside the wallet, to get any stakes.

https://www.savebitcoin.io/wallet

Hi all, I set up masternode, but status still goes to missing after some time. Checked port 9333 on www.yougetsignal.com" and it's open. Wallet config settings as per pinned message (but changed to listen=1 and staking=0). Any suggestions for what to check next?

Hi vudeptraihpv, is this the situation still? If not already, please join to discord and check the #mn-help channel!

waiting CMC and cryptopia. to the moon

Great to hear, we are still at a very early stage and a lot of news coming in the future for sure!

You can check the roadmap here:

https://twitter.com/btc_green/status/964254808764047360

Activity: 177
waiting CMC and cryptopia. to the moon
Pages:
Jump to: