Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BITG] BitGreen | Sustainable Cryptocurrency | NO ICO - POS/MN - page 34. (Read 92565 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
What is the end goal of this Bitcoin Green?
Since you're using the hashtag #savebitcoin, should I assume you see Bitcoin Green (BITG) replacing Bitcoin (BTC) in the near future?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
dev, node list please ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
hello everyone.  I tried to download the MAC wallet for BITG so I can store my coins.  But I keep on getting a message of "High Sierra not supported with this build".    Is there another way ?
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
pyramid scheme... be careful

What makes you think it is a pyramid scheme? The whitepaper and community is solid right?

Whitepaper is solid rotfl. and where is the Roadmap where is the address the premine is held in , how are there already 210 mn active .. where is the buysupport on the exchanges.

The Biggest red flag Anonmous devs ..

Just like all the other new masternode coins that roi 1000% + they all get listed on the same crappy exchanges have no buy support no sell offer so you can only buy direct from devs and they all start with coin release then most important exchange listing .. who cares about roadmap innovation of purpose just that fact that its a coin will give it its value .. Right .. i can make my own clone Pos coin in under an hour if i wanted that does Not make it worth anything that takes WORK and that work has NOT been done on any of those +1000% roi coins.

People that are buying into this are getting robbed  and their only hope is to get into the Ponzi first so they can dump on others.

Activity: 129
Why there are no single workin pool?

The whole purpose of this coin is to be green, hence POW was only for 5,000 blocks (IIRC) and has now stopped.
Activity: 137
Well I'm really some kind of a friend for altcoin offering initial PoW and then start working by PoS and MasterNode rewards. But just looks like this coin is dead somehow or they have serious problems?!

I think I'll drop usage at the moment until there are any news on some more serious work done here.
Activity: 9
sounds interesting...
Activity: 49
Why there are no single workin pool?
Is there any BITG Pool for PoW alive to start mining?

Seriously, you want mine this coin??
Thats shame..

What's wrong on trying some altcoin? Did I miss something about this coin or are you completly against altcoin at all? Let me know plz.
Activity: 42
Hey Anyone know how to transfer wallet from one laptop to a new laptop Huh

I dont think you are able too i think you can only set up masternodes on the original bitg address you put down
Activity: 42

What makes you think it is a pyramid scheme? The whitepaper and community is solid right?
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX

Seriously, you want mine this coin??
Thats shame..
Activity: 68
Is there any bounty for transalations...? If yes I reserve Spanish! let me know
Activity: 14
Dear Traders and Crypto Enthusiasts!

Free Bitcoin promotion for all new users registering, just sign up and complete one trade to receive your free Bitcoin - LIMITED TIME ONLY

We would like to welcome Bitcoin Green to its service!

We welcome Bitcoin Green to its family of crypto currencies and has opened the order books for Litecoin to be traded!
Our mission is to provide you, the user and trader with a clean, fast and secure platform to trade your crypto currencies.

URL: https://koinbi.com
Trade: https://koinbi.com/markets/bitgbtc
API: https://koinbi.com/api_v2

Thank you,
James Etherington
and the team at Koinbi.com

Note: You must be a new registered user and complete atleast ONE trade to receive your free Bitcoin. We have received several e-mails asking regarding this so hopefully this clears it up.
Activity: 350
Forgive me but are there not already many coins that solve the issue of power usage using Proof of stake and masternodes that are already well established in the crypto world?
How will BitG stand out? Are you mainly trying to cash in on the "feel good" go green movement? Or have you clearly developed a vision for long term growth?
Just copy the wallet.dat file and replace it over in the new laptop
Then the new wallet will sync, always do a back up of ur wallet file
How long is coin maturity length?
Its been around 5 hrs for me
interesting
what is the minimum recommended amount to hit a daily stake?
BITG is a Masternode coin, so you should collect enough BITG to set up a Masternode.

1 Masternode = 2500 BITG

Reward POS is 10% and MN is 85%

well
you can also solo stake on wallet, can't you?

You can also solo stake on wallet

So that's what I asked.
how many coins I'd need for daily or 2 stakes a week
does anybody has this info?
This is coin Masternodes, so try to collect as many as 2500 BITGs to set up a Masternodes. It will earn more stakes than Staking
Seems like a great ROI then, am I right in thinking payouts will become less when there are more Masternodes for BITG ?
Pages:
Jump to: