Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BITG] BitGreen | Sustainable Cryptocurrency | NO ICO - POS/MN - page 32. (Read 92565 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
Any news how the scalability problem will be solved? There's not much practical information in whitepaper, just words.
Agree, dev anything to say about this?

I'm still waiting for more information about alleged scalability. Any news or just degree of imagination?

seams they don t have idea most likely P&D project
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Any news how the scalability problem will be solved? There's not much practical information in whitepaper, just words.

I'm still waiting for more information about alleged scalability. Any news or just degree of imagination?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Hi all, I set up masternode, but status still goes to missing after some time. Checked port 9333 on www.yougetsignal.com" and it's open. Wallet config settings as per pinned message (but changed to listen=1 and staking=0). Any suggestions for what to check next?
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
In principle, I am not against such a coin, when, under the conditions of a global electricity production crisis, it allows saving energy. But, this may not like the Chinese comrades, sellers of video cards and asiks.
Activity: 18
Hi,

so i cant stake bitg without having bitg in wallet or run masternode? Is it right?
Activity: 434
Activity: 434
will there be a company bounty? or distribution for signatures?

Hi guy, As far as I know, no bonus program is in place. You can join discord news
Activity: 308
we know it takes a lot of time for coin development at a high price, and within a few years we can see a steady rise from the coin chart of almost every coinmarketcap coin.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Looking for a masternode but can afford a full one?
Shared masternodes available at MNShare.  Look
us up on our discord channel.
https://discord.gg/fPxX9EN

BTW, not my service, I’m just a satisfied user!
Activity: 5
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
will there be a company bounty? or distribution for signatures?
Activity: 203
BITG & CHX & FTX Community
Are there plans to add this to coinmarketcap? There is the volume...

Yes, it has already been requested and we all are waiting the listing @ Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 91
How is this different/better than other PoS-masternode coins, like pivx? or is this just another copy, trying to gain some hype by having "bitcoin" in its name?
Activity: 2
Are there plans to add this to coinmarketcap? There is the volume...
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
pyramid scheme... be careful

What makes you think it is a pyramid scheme? The whitepaper and community is solid right?

Whitepaper is solid rotfl. and where is the Roadmap where is the address the premine is held in , how are there already 210 mn active .. where is the buysupport on the exchanges.

The Biggest red flag Anonmous devs ..

Just like all the other new masternode coins that roi 1000% + they all get listed on the same crappy exchanges have no buy support no sell offer so you can only buy direct from devs and they all start with coin release then most important exchange listing .. who cares about roadmap innovation of purpose just that fact that its a coin will give it its value .. Right .. i can make my own clone Pos coin in under an hour if i wanted that does Not make it worth anything that takes WORK and that work has NOT been done on any of those +1000% roi coins.

People that are buying into this are getting robbed  and their only hope is to get into the Ponzi first so they can dump on others.

Not just the anon devs. The 100% premine, auction for the MNs and the distribution is laughable
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Is there a way to set the wallet to backup automatically? I see under tools there is an option to "Show automatic backups" but I don't see anywhere to set this?
Interesting, will be watching this.

You talking lot about scalability in your whitepaper, how exactly you're going to scale this system? What's the blocksize of BITG blocks?
Activity: 1
First presale price 0.2BTC per MN -its fair price for that kind of copy past another 1k% MN coin
second website is generic whit 1 mowing gif and few links aprox cost 300 usd
third This coin its not realted whit BTC as its not forked version or even algorythm related x11 (most scam MN coin poping out every day are on x11 algo to hype price from tons off Bitmain D3 miners throwing hash power)
fourth This coin shoudn t be related whit any of BTC instances as BTC is oryginal first chain this  BITG is altcoin and its token not coin code for it was forked from existed chain propobly DASH one, not created from scratch
fifth everyday ther is 36k fresh coin produced by MN rewards and 7,2k POW reward coin curent price is well overpriced if You check daily volume most coin are holding which is good point but also bad for fresh investors bcs at any time more than 75% locked coin in MN can be dump if fresh investors stop coming(ponzi sheme)curent price is driven by low volume of selers vs buyers
opinion: at this Mn reward rate and coin produced everyday it won t sustain long at that range of price most POS/MN coin above 1000% reward structure on long term from past are pure ponzi and on long term invest it will only drop in price even high % rewrad won t hedge loose on price
advice: invest whit caution as this is pure ponzi whitout any backend technology or future plans that can make coin be more sustain at that price range or wait for true range of price which will propobly be reviel soon when presale people decide exit whit x times gain
Thanks
Activity: 203
BITG & CHX & FTX Community
Yes - our Bitcoin Green community grows bigger every day! We want the crypto world to grow in a more sustainable way in the future. Come and check out more here: http://www.savebitcoin.io
Pages:
Jump to: