Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bithereum (BTH) - Hard-Spork - Bitcoin hard-fork, Ethereum hard-spoon - page 7. (Read 28438 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 17
Hi dev! I lost all the coins from the guarda wallet !!! Can you explain the problem? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
is staking possible? or only POW mining for now?

Staking is in the pipeline, as it's the goal for the project to eventually shift to PoS. For now it's GPU mining (Equihash 144,5 algo) until PoS is implemented, and will start as a hybrid PoW/PoS until pure PoS.

You can check out our proof of concept for our PoS model here: https://medium.com/bithereum-network/bithereums-proof-of-stake-concept-b06899fa4950
Hi Dev...when exchenge? what will be the start price?...it's very important for the miners

One of the exchanges we'll be on has begun integration and we are hoping this should be completed within the next few days
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Hi Dev...when exchenge? what will be the start price?...it's very important for the miners
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
LOL here we go

187 pages of you bashing everything on this forum, man who hurt you?
i bash the bullshit, cos 90% of it is here
Activity: 12
LOL here we go

187 pages of you bashing everything on this forum, man who hurt you?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
[quote autho link=topic=4738533.m
Got few coins to Guarda but not all received so it seems to be extemely slow..

Last I checked my wallet was 75 coin short of what the pool said it's sent me. Will give it a few more days and see what happens

This is most likely due to Guarda's full node not being completely synced yet. As soon as it syncs it should reflect your full balance.
[quote autho link=topic=4738533.m

Last I checked my wallet was 75 coin short of what the pool said it's sent me. Will give it a few more days and see what happens
There is 2 different wallets bth and bth2, I have used both of them but which one is the right one to use?

If you imported a BTH priv key after creating your guarda wallet then that address will be BTH2. Guarda is still working on it's complete integration with BTH and getting up a few more nodes so in the meantime things may appear to be slow until then.
Activity: 108
There is 2 different wallets bth and bth2, I have used both of them but which one is the right one to use?
FYI:

BTH on CREX24 is NOT US. DO NOT BUY OR SELL BITHEREUM ON CREX24!! This is another project bithereumcoin, which released their ANN days after us and has no dev since July of 2018. This coin is not us and you will end up losing your money if you buy or sell that coin. Exchanges that support Bithereum (BTH) will be announced when they become available. We already have integration with a number of exchanges.
Right, same thing I asked yesterday. Love this idea and would love to mine some but lack of solid information on wallet and would seem zero communication on what to do at this point is making me second guess tossing hash at it. Either that or they are trying to mine as much as they can before fixing the issues
FYI if you downloaded the 18.8 wallet and used the address to mine to but it wont sync, I went to https://guarda.co/app made a wallet then dumped the private key from the 18.8 wallet and imported it there.  This pool said I mined xxx amount but only xxx amount made it to the wallet. Low and behold I have coins now wink

Yes, 18.8 windows wallet address will work for the latest version, we were communicating this in our telegram group and will have a discord channel up soon for more fluent communication. We're working to get the windows wallet for 18.9 up and has nothing to do with us mining before fixing the issues, we're not even mining at all Grin. Guarda is also making an update soon that will properly show balance and allow sending/receiving BTH.
Tried mining at start and same as above couldn't find windows wallet so I used web wallet found from pool "quarda" .. So far there is no any received coins tho.

There will be an update with Guarda soon that will allow you to properly view your balance and send/receive BTH. In addition, ZelCore will be another wallet that will be up this week as well.
Hello,

Latest wallet version is not available for windows.
https://github.com/BTHPOS/BTH/releases/tag/0.18.9

Downloaded this one (https://github.com/BTHPOS/BTH/releases/tag/v0.18.8) but doesn`t sync...

What should I do?

I am mining to a address generated with wallet v0.18.8 will I have problems?

Thank you.

Windows wallet for 0.18.9 will be released soon. An address generated from 0.18.8 will work for the latest version
FYI if you downloaded the 18.8 wallet and used the address to mine to but it wont sync, I went to https://guarda.co/app made a wallet then dumped the private key from the 18.8 wallet and imported it there.  This pool said I mined xxx amount but only xxx amount made it to the wallet. Low and behold I have coins now wink
Activity: 40
Pages:
Jump to: