Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] bitJob: Decentralized Student Marketplace for Online Jobs - page 55. (Read 128009 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

BitJobs Dror was at "Blockchain, bitcoin and WHAT?" summit near Tel Aviv, to give his presentation about bitJob, STU and student employment.
It seems like this project brings the theme of student work that is online, I think the concept is very good on the go for students I hope this project can run smoothly and successfully.
There is no doubt about it. this project is indeed very good for students. because with this BITJOB project provides an opportunity for students to receive direct payments above their capabilities and sharpen their skills.
I personally hope this project can bring a bright future in the future.
I also agree with you on this project are very nice and interesting, hopefully this project evolves because the project it aims very nice and helpful all. hopefully to the fore his project was successful and uneventful.
We see the development of this project. all depends on the hard work that was done for the development of this project. Yeah hopefully they do something that is best for the success of the project.
I also wanted it that way so that the team is working hard so that many investors who join for this project, hopefully this project successfully and get results as expected.

Indeed it must be like that because of the cooperation between the team and the participants very influential to make this project a success and growing rapidly. I'm sure this project will develop appropriate expectations for all of us.
I also agree with you of a project will be successful when the team is working well, and will definitely be many investors who are interested in the new in this project, will always wait for the progress of this project.
Activity: 308
join bitJob telegram for discussion and latest news https://t.me/bitjob
Activity: 574
Merit: 102

BitJobs Dror was at "Blockchain, bitcoin and WHAT?" summit near Tel Aviv, to give his presentation about bitJob, STU and student employment.
It seems like this project brings the theme of student work that is online, I think the concept is very good on the go for students I hope this project can run smoothly and successfully.
There is no doubt about it. this project is indeed very good for students. because with this BITJOB project provides an opportunity for students to receive direct payments above their capabilities and sharpen their skills.
I also agree with you on this project are very nice and interesting, hopefully this project evolves because the project it aims very nice and helpful all. hopefully to the fore his project was successful and uneventful.
We see the development of this project. all depends on the hard work that was done for the development of this project. Yeah hopefully they do something that is best for the success of the project.
I also wanted it that way so that the team is working hard so that many investors who join for this project, hopefully this project successfully and get results as expected.

Indeed it must be like that because of the cooperation between the team and the participants very influential to make this project a success and growing rapidly. I'm sure this project will develop appropriate expectations for all of us.
Activity: 490

Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Activity: 700
Any update on token relay in bancor app?
Cant wait to dump,on the relay
Bancor’s solution is currently not that relevant for bitJob— costs vs value/reward wise. The transaction fees are very high with low quantities of STU
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
Any update on token relay in bancor app?
Cant wait to dump,on the relay
Activity: 476

Activity: 98

It is definitely good for students. I mean, it will give you as a student also more control over when you want to work, and how much. If you have exams or something the like, you can wait a bit before accepting any new short term jobs that bitJob could offer.

Activity: 518

Activity: 700

Activity: 252
To keep up to date with BitJob news and updates, the best option is to subscribe to our quickly-growing subreddit.

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/bitJob/
bitJob Pilot

For those that are interested in joining the bitJob pilot, please use the following form:

https://goo.gl/forms/XdcMV5K1Ki6lHNK32
Activity: 182
bitJob: Exchange and website update

2018 is the year of bitJob! We have been hard at work securing additional exchanges for the STU token. We would like to provide an update on the listings in progress:

https://medium.com/bitjob/stu-exchange-update-2018-2c20d95120e7

I'd be joining if they will once again do some bounty program here in the forum. I have been holding my STU since the time they distributed the tokens. It took months before seen the price finally appreciate. If they will do another signature or probably article bounty, I'm in!

Thank you for expressing your interest in supporting us!
Activity: 252
If you have any BitJob-related questions, the first port of call is always our Telegram group. The link is here: https://t.me/bitjob
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

2018 is the year of bitJob! We have been hard at work securing additional exchanges for the STU token. We would like to provide an update on the listings in progress:

I'd be joining if they will once again do some bounty program here in the forum. I have been holding my STU since the time they distributed the tokens. It took months before seen the price finally appreciate. If they will do another signature or probably article bounty, I'm in!

Activity: 182
Project is a wonderful,i was joined bounty and get only 33 tokens an i have hold these token .

Thank you for the kind words and support!
Activity: 308
i hope bitjob will hit the ICO price in this month ?
because for now the price is still far from ICO price

If the price still too far from ICO price, is that make sense if price will be back to ICO price soon without any progress from dev?
Are you one of bitjob investors or what?
No progress from the developers? That's just not true. You can find an overview here: https://medium.com/bitjob/2018-is-the-year-of-bitjob-52754283bb12
And we're expecting a big updated on exchanges, branding and website today.
Pages:
Jump to: