Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] bitJob: Decentralized Student Marketplace for Online Jobs - page 59. (Read 128009 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
I like your project but Im very dountful the price increase a lot. I mean there are a lot of much better tokens with better idea. This project need a huge PR to be successful
Trust me, the team is working very hard to build a great product to bring further utility to the STU tokens.
Well, you convinced. That's all I'll throw now and you'll start to believe))) Okay, I'm joking, it's enough to go into their tweeter and it becomes clear that the team is working on wear and tear. And the price is high - I can only say that only cats are born immediately))))
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I like your project but Im very dountful the price increase a lot. I mean there are a lot of much better tokens with better idea. This project need a huge PR to be successful
Trust me, the team is working very hard to build a great product to bring further utility to the STU tokens.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
although the price rose 73% for 24 hours, but in my opinion is still very cheap to sell, until now there has been no sign to go up, is it possible in the beginning of the year STU prices can soar, we wait for its development, hopefully can reach 1 $
If that, then you immediately let me know when it will come))) And while HitBTC, I have already doubled the number of coins) In short, we are waiting for $ 1
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 98
"As part of the ongoing efforts to spread the word about the bitJob vision, the team keeps speaking in front of international delegations with high interest in blockchain innovation.

We are gathering dozens of students, employers and collaborators every week to join our upcoming pilot.

This (images can be found on Telegram) was taken at the Tel was taken at the Israeli Stock exchange startup & Innovation convention. In front of a student delegation from Florida US, and high profile Asian Investors."

- Dror
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
although the price rose 73% for 24 hours, but in my opinion is still very cheap to sell, until now there has been no sign to go up, is it possible in the beginning of the year STU prices can soar, we wait for its development, hopefully can reach 1 $
If you haven't joined our Telegram channel already, feel free to take a look: https://t.me/bitjob
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Team also has Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitJob_Team
Follow them for updates Wink
Alright guys I just bought some STU! Hope I did manage to buy the bottom at 200 sats. It was really good that I needed to sell a position to get into STU, otherwise I would have bought yesterday and would be already in a loss by now. These markets are crazy, anybody know why STU is dropping more?

No one knows, we talking about Token that is 1000+ position on Coinmarketcap! I think even most experienced guys will have problems with prediction what can happen next! I am accumulating now, small but surely above 1K+ STU, sometimes taking huge risk is profitable and I keep my fingers crossed for this little gem.
does the team have any plan to list on large exchanges like Binance and Bittrex? i think the price will stay a low level if no exchange online

The team is still in talk with bigger exchanges. We can't say anything about it at the moment as it would go against the NDA. More exchanges are coming soon so stay tuned for that.
Activity: 192
Alright guys I just bought some STU! Hope I did manage to buy the bottom at 200 sats. It was really good that I needed to sell a position to get into STU, otherwise I would have bought yesterday and would be already in a loss by now. These markets are crazy, anybody know why STU is dropping more?

No one knows, we talking about Token that is 1000+ position on Coinmarketcap! I think even most experienced guys will have problems with prediction what can happen next! I am accumulating now, small but surely above 1K+ STU, sometimes taking huge risk is profitable and I keep my fingers crossed for this little gem.
does the team have any plan to list on large exchanges like Binance and Bittrex? i think the price will stay a low level if no exchange online
Activity: 700
All the presale and token sale contributors received their airdropped STU!

Did you get yours?
For those that didn't know, bitJob can also be found on:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitJob_Team
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/bitJob/

Make sure to follow and subscribe to not miss a single thing.
Activity: 490

Throwback Thursday

Do you guys remember that one month ago the bitJob team presented in front of the D66 Dutch delegation in Tel Aviv, strengthening diplomatic relations between the two nations and expanding business collaborations?

https://medium.com/bitjob/bitjob-presenting-to-the-d66-dutch-officials-trezor-lottery-update-2122f9d90299
Activity: 238
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
why Rewards will only affect those that participated in the token sale, not all current token holders, i think this not fair for holders who really support stu

Because those who participated in ICO bought a token at a significantly higher price than it is now traded on Etherdelta and I think it's fair to reward them for keeping and supporting the project!
Great news, the bitjob airdrops is happening TODAY! https://medium.com/bitjob/stu-airdrop-is-today-c31f27583516

Update: The airdrop has been completed.
Activity: 372
why Rewards will only affect those that participated in the token sale, not all current token holders, i think this not fair for holders who really support stu
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
Great news, the bitjob airdrops is happening TODAY! https://medium.com/bitjob/stu-airdrop-is-today-c31f27583516
Thanks for sharing, I think this is good to reward people who are supporting the project very well.
I believe my STU tokens which I got from bounty would not be eligible for the reward, I'm still happy fro other people.
Pages:
Jump to: