Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] bitJob: Decentralized Student Marketplace for Online Jobs - page 60. (Read 128009 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Great news, the bitjob airdrops is happening TODAY! https://medium.com/bitjob/stu-airdrop-is-today-c31f27583516
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
the project is full of the bottom, the price is rolled to the minimum, as long as it comes to life and is young (which I very much doubt), it will not be one month or even a year, although they did not start badly, and the prospects were visible, but not for long, I regret it not sale, now nothing is worth a coin

The team is focused on delivering a great product, and all is progressing according to the roadmap. The price is up to the market. I am sure thing will change in the future once we have a working product Smiley

Did the price drop significantly after hitting the exchanges? Can you tell me what the ICO price was? If its now a good time to enter I might buy in because I really like the vision of bitJob. And I also like to buy in at a bargain price.

if i'm not wrong the ICO price of Bitjob is about 888 STU for 1 Eth
so the price now is very low for this token
Yes, team can't control the price. You can read the teams statement regarding price here: https://medium.com/bitjob/bitjob-core-team-statement-408bfe2c624f

Thanks for this information Scor Pio. Indeed its a good time to get in now, I will do this as soon as I have freed some money. Have to sell some positions for it.

Of course chefket, the team is not responsible for the price, they are not controlling supply and demand on a free market. Hope that prices will recover after they deliver on their promises and have a product that is used by many people.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
the project is full of the bottom, the price is rolled to the minimum, as long as it comes to life and is young (which I very much doubt), it will not be one month or even a year, although they did not start badly, and the prospects were visible, but not for long, I regret it not sale, now nothing is worth a coin

The team is focused on delivering a great product, and all is progressing according to the roadmap. The price is up to the market. I am sure thing will change in the future once we have a working product Smiley

Did the price drop significantly after hitting the exchanges? Can you tell me what the ICO price was? If its now a good time to enter I might buy in because I really like the vision of bitJob. And I also like to buy in at a bargain price.

Yes, team can't control the price. You can read the teams statement regarding price here: https://medium.com/bitjob/bitjob-core-team-statement-408bfe2c624f
Activity: 393

Activity: 112

Activity: 182
Activity: 98
Make sure to follow bitJob on Medium to never miss another big announcement: https://medium.com/bitjob
Activity: 700
Hey there, was the tokensale a success? Hardcap reached? I was monitoring this cool project for some time, but lost track at some point before the ICO. Would be happy to hear some numbers! Cheers.

Bitjob ico was successful and they raised enough money to develop the project. I think after every ico was doing the same and it will take some to develop the things they mentioned in the roadmap.

Thanks for the replies guys! Great to hear that BitJob will become a reality. I also think that 8000 ETH is a good amount to start developing. After all ICO's always set very high hardcaps that they actually not neet to start development. Looking forward to see where BitJob is going, Im monitoring this project again now!
Hey there, was the tokensale a success? Hardcap reached? I was monitoring this cool project for some time, but lost track at some point before the ICO. Would be happy to hear some numbers! Cheers.

Bitjob ico was successful and they raised enough money to develop the project. I think after every ico was doing the same and it will take some to develop the things they mentioned in the roadmap.
yes, they raise lots of eth which is enough to support the following work and afford the fees of listing on large exchange, but i wonder does the dev team have any plan to do so

Getting listed on exchange is not about just paying that fee and that is that. The team is working on getting listed on exchanges. All they can ask for is a little bit more patience from the community.
Activity: 172

yes, they raise lots of eth which is enough to support the following work and afford the fees of listing on large exchange, but i wonder does the dev team have any plan to do so
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
ICO result: 8018.92 ETH and 9216401.64 STU were issued!

It was a success even though the hardcap wasnt reached  Smiley
\

thats great news! is there code STU for thier token? is there any exchange activity, even if it's etherdelta. it's good to have liquidity in the market Smiley
Activity: 308
ICO result: 8018.92 ETH and 9216401.64 STU were issued!

It was a success even though the hardcap wasnt reached  Smiley
Activity: 490
I think there should be redirection link posted on the first page original ANN thread. I found very difficult to find this thread using Google "bitjob bitcointalk". If I didn't ask for help on Telegram I will be still under impression that bitcointalk thread is locked. Please edit the first page and put a link to a new thread that will very helpfull for someone new to this project.

Old ANN thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitjob-decentralized-student-marketplace-for-online-jobs-crowdsale-soon-1980078
anyone knows does the dev team have a plan to list on the exchanges? only EtherDelta will destroy this coin which will make investors suffer a big loss
It should be, as professional team they should have that plan. It's just, there's no information when it will be listed on another exchanges.

The team is still in talk with several exchanges. Most of the time a NDA is singed so the only news the team can give is once a deal has been made.

I think the bitjob should have one ot two big exchanges, then they should focus on development and achieve the goals on the roadmap.

Even though I understand your concerns, there is no need for the team to focus on one thing or the other. Delivering an actual product that can be used to help students and employers is the focus. But the team is also aware of the need for liquidity and reach.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
anyone knows does the dev team have a plan to list on the exchanges? only EtherDelta will destroy this coin which will make investors suffer a big loss
It should be, as professional team they should have that plan. It's just, there's no information when it will be listed on another exchanges.

The team is still in talk with several exchanges. Most of the time a NDA is singed so the only news the team can give is once a deal has been made.

I think the bitjob should have one ot two big exchanges, then they should focus on development and achieve the goals on the roadmap.

The team is still in talk with several exchanges. Most of the time a NDA is signed so the only news the team can give is once a deal has been made.

Pages:
Jump to: