Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitLand - NEXT GENERATION CRYPTO ASSETS & CURRENCY - page 3. (Read 22945 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Waiting for some updates.

Sorry, been busy. Will update this week, some issues are being faced in regards to development that need to be overcome. Also seeking alternative funding outlets (funding not priority at the moment though), a proper update will be provided this week  Smiley
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Maybe he is busy with coding and white paper, blue paper and black paper too.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Activity: 140
Just 5 days left
Waiting for some updates.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I thought that this calculation is simple as far as the donationlimit is not getting higher:
4,000,000 Deeds
50% of all Deeds will be allocated to donors( 2 Mio)
Donationlimit: 10 BTC

1 BTC = 200,000 Deeds

Activity: 178
Interesting Concept but maybe some milestone and reward confirmation will draw more donations.

Even kickstarter clearly state what they get for donations.

Asking people to donate  BTC for an interesting concept base on SimCity with no technical details is a bit vague and possible label it as scam.

An escow will show your commitment toward your sincerity of your project and the community.
Some news?

Hi Grobkaz, as stated in the earlier post more news will be available towards the end of January and you will be updated in this thread  Smiley  thanks
Some news?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1386
How many deeds will you give the donators?
When i sent you 1 BTC how many will i get?
All sounds nice - but only words so far...

And tell me - you are big mouth about freedom, but want to make code on !JAVA! which is not exactly "free" (java machine is proprietary software). This is dissapointing for me Sad

actually as mentioned in the original post, C++ is the core. JAVA is in the list for android mobile integration and ruby for web. Don't worry, JAVA isn't anyone's favorite lang it can be frustrating for end users ;-)
it seems promising. I wish you success.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
This might actually be a good way to bring new people over to cryptocurrency. You take a system they know, and convert it into mining.
Then you can buy deeds earning you passive income.

I like the project!
Activity: 910
Slow IPO. Good sign Kiss  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
I had bad feeling for visacoin. I have good feeling for this.  Cool
The great idea but You say
--Mining will be available for asics, GPU, CPU, consoles and MOBILE processors! Yes you can mine and construct from your mobile phone. This gives everyone a chance to mine !!!
what the Algorithm ?

Different resources and real estate construction within bitland ecosystem will have different algorithms which allows wide range of mining, some maybe need asic some CPU or mobile is enough :-)

Dont forget bitland deeds will be created once and will not be available for mining, they also generate income for their holders who get a percentage of all transactions within bitland.
Activity: 140
The great idea but You say
--Mining will be available for asics, GPU, CPU, consoles and MOBILE processors! Yes you can mine and construct from your mobile phone. This gives everyone a chance to mine !!!
what the Algorithm ?
---BitLand Progress Update Jan 7 2014---

First:
Thank you for whoever has donated so far, your donations are appreciated, they might be few but generous every one of them. And thank you for the kind words, a feeling of courage is felt when people appreciate a revolutionary idea.

Apologies:
For the lack of updates and taking a while to respond to questions, it's been very busy and at the moment the focus is to get things sorted out getting the proper backing and the right people for such a complex project is a tricky process as anyone who did some development or project management knows. The focus is not at marketing it to the public at the moment, as BitLand is still at an early stage.

Missing info:
I've updated some missing info at the first post such as secure contracts features.

It's not just a game :-) :
Many have stated that BitLand is like a game maybe you can think of it that way but it really is much more. BitLand replaces real-world assets and creates an entire freemarket Crytpo eco-system for all to participate in. After BitLand there will be no need for merchant adoption or government approval for Crypto like bitcoin, litecoin etc to gain widespread adoption or price increase, all that is required is BitLand.  

Baseless hateful hurtful comments & attacks:
Unfortunately, there have been a few people going around attacking BitLand and attempting to smear, none of them donated and it's getting frustrating with the constant messages. To them, all that can be said is "did you even bother reading the project concept?" Do you even know how grand this is. There has been some rubbish going around calling themselves 'revolutionary' and offering IPOs like its the stock market. BitLand never offered IPO, BitLand is clearly a donationware, the incentives are rewards to donors who wanted to help out the project. Have u seen the target donation it's tiny compared to actual development costs, compare it to countless other early crypto projects who collected thousands of BTC donations some even failed. It's funny that so many people fail to realize that some of the greatest opensource projects have all been donationware, some failed but some achieved massive success like firefox and wikipedia for example.

It is hateful and does no purpose to attack BitLand, it is advised to stop these baseless attacks just because some bunch of rubbish who barely speak english appear to happen at the same time gives no one the right to link BitLand to them, please just stop.

Good Faith:
BitLand donors are some of the nicest caring people you will ever meet, no one has any right to attack them and as a show of good faith and to silence the haters BitLand will offer refunds at this time to donors who request for their funds back even though donation refunds is an unheard of concept it would also come at a loss.

Next update:
As mentioned earlier, things are complex at the moment and getting things right before the project takes off is tricky. In the next 2 weeks or so a more clear picture will be drawn and everyone will be updated as to where the project stands and what will the next move be.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Bound to attract some suckers. Well played so far.
Pages:
Jump to: