Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitLand - NEXT GENERATION CRYPTO ASSETS & CURRENCY - page 4. (Read 22945 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
welcome back aerovisawhateverhyipscamcoin  Cheesy

(yeah I know grumpy is female, but everything can happen in bitland fantasy world  Grin )
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Watching. Any progress though?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
 I don't smell SimCity here, I smell Minecraft ).
Activity: 289
Looking forward to this. Nice work on coming up with something original. Like all of the gambling sites out there for crypto sometimes people want to do more with crypto than just buy things, gamble, invest, and trade.  This is a good example of what can be done for entertainment/gaming purposes. Not a whole lot of offerings out there that are not a copy coin let alone something different. Any Simcity fan will be all over this one.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
This is the greatest crypto idea i've come across in a long time, it's amazing and has potential to be a real game changer.

Good luck and all the best
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
REALLY
are we mining crypto or playing fuking games here
i think all this crap coming out is slowly killing crypto
i mean new people will go to look at crypto see all these crazy coins and go what the fuk this is a joke and leave and never look at crypto again

all coins are crazy include BTC and the coins in your client wallet。without other coins exist, BTC is nothing also.
not every idea can accepted by all people,before it comes true,we cann't judge it's good or not.
give time to all ideas. this is the crazy world! Smiley
I hear you dont worry i will mine this cause i have been following crypto for over a year
Just saying it might be getting all to much for the newcomers
we need to get more people involved
show them the benifits of crypto
just worried be start making it all to complex people wont bother
Activity: 154
REALLY
i mean new people will go to look at crypto see all these crazy coins and go what the fuk this is a joke and leave and never look at crypto again

all coins are crazy include BTC and the coins in your client wallet。without other coins exist, BTC is nothing also.
not every idea can accepted by all people,before it comes true,we cann't judge it's good or not.
give time to all ideas. this is the crazy world! Smiley
REALLY
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
interesting
Activity: 154
waiting for further development, once it become true, should be very nice.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
 I really like this fairy-tale ). I adore this kind of innovations. Sent my licky 0.077 BTC 'donation'. Wish you luck ).

Bitland, what is your personal benefit ?
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
lol what am i reading, its like simcity converted to bitcoins. haha. subscribed though and waiting for further development.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
Anonymous land. Yep, it is revolutionary.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
you gonna wait to April in order to get the NXT final code?
or you already found the 3 implanted flaws in NXT?

NXT project maybe good but not related ;-)
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
There is a Finite amount of land which is FIXED, all Deeds will be generated ONCE and traded
So this will be like NXT where the selected group of investors own majority of the coin?

Also, is there really a difference between owning certain percentage of the cryptocurrency and owning part of BitLand ecosystem from the standpoint of investor? What is the point of all these fancy assets? It looks like decentralized Second Life.

All these assets just seem to hide the fact that the selected group will own the majority of the land.

It looks fun though. May be a good bait for the masses.

It is a 50/50 split, chk announcement for more details!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
reserved
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I played this game 20 years ago....what it's called again....oooh simcity. I was the chief  Grin

Sounds awesome!

Will there be monsters?
Activity: 546
A game of POS/POW crypto currencies.  Cheesy

very complicated.

Idea itself is actually quite simple. Im interested to see, how they will make it happen.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Monero Evangelist
Reserved.
Pages:
Jump to: