Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitLand - NEXT GENERATION CRYPTO ASSETS & CURRENCY - page 5. (Read 22945 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This could be a game changer, gonna watch this thread every now and then to see whether progress is being made, because to have a plan is one thing but to realise your plan is an another thing, good luck with this project
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
very complicated.

Activity: 784
Merit: 501
you gonna wait to April in order to get the NXT final code?
or you already found the 3 implanted flaws in NXT?
He waiting for release of Nxt full sources Cheesy
Activity: 182

Opps I Sent 100 BTC!! REturn the 90 BTC left to 14rnPyFaV5KT93ZV72RJeJMNXEUrsyuoC3  , please !! Cheesy

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
I played this game 20 years ago....what it's called again....oooh simcity. I was the chief  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Activity: 182
Sent 100 BTC
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
*smh* Good, they are the ones willing to put up the initial investment. This 'forced equality' idea that floats around the forum is so against free market principles, it hurts. I won't invest unless there's some type of escrow, but that's a completely different issue entirely.
Yea, so they put up initial investment and receive taxes forever. I call BS.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
you gonna wait to April in order to get the NXT final code?
or you already found the 3 implanted flaws in NXT?
Activity: 126
JustabitofTime - Co-Founder of CoinTropolis
There is a Finite amount of land which is FIXED, all Deeds will be generated ONCE and traded
So this will be like NXT where the selected group of investors own majority of the coin?

Also, is there really a difference between owning certain percentage of the cryptocurrency and owning part of BitLand ecosystem from the standpoint of investor? What is the point of all these fancy assets? It looks like decentralized Second Life.

All these assets just seem to hide the fact that the selected group will own the majority of the land.

It looks fun though. May be a good bait for the masses.

"the selected group will own the majority of the land."

*smh* Good, they are the ones willing to put up the initial investment. This 'forced equality' idea that floats around the forum is so against free market principles, it hurts. I won't invest unless there's some type of escrow, but that's a completely different issue entirely.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
There is a Finite amount of land which is FIXED, all Deeds will be generated ONCE and traded
So this will be like NXT where the selected group of investors own majority of the coin?

Also, is there really a difference between owning certain percentage of the cryptocurrency and owning part of BitLand ecosystem from the standpoint of investor? What is the point of all these fancy assets? It looks like decentralized Second Life.

All these assets just seem to hide the fact that the selected group will own the majority of the land.

It looks fun though. May be a good bait for the masses.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
not really clear how this is going to work but at least some effort put on logo and thread with specs. is this a way to gamification?
no code tho, keep us posted
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
All sounds nice - but only words so far...

And tell me - you are big mouth about freedom, but want to make code on !JAVA! which is not exactly "free" (java machine is proprietary software). This is dissapointing for me Sad

Activity: 25
Okay, don't forget client for Mac.

plan is for webbased client u can also host it on your own web server! mac client will be available in future
Activity: 25
1MpBVoFby4CtDRNmbBEk7ZESUuRJw24oLE

The right to reject donations is reserved at all times!

How do you reject an anon donation?

anon donations cant and wont be rejected they are more than welcome! right to rejection only applies and only if required for donations with details sent along with it, it may never happen just a precaution!
Activity: 156
Use escrow, otherwise this is just a wordy scam.
Activity: 210
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
reserved
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
he's accepting a max of 10 btc donations, hurry up!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
Huh, sounds interesting...
Activity: 224
Okay, don't forget client for Mac.
Pages:
Jump to: