Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 39. (Read 39402 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Is love to be able to track the growth if they could get integrated to coinmarketcap ASAP it would be really cool for growth
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What’s with crypto market today?
Bitmax.io transmining and reverse mining launched today could help investors buy up more of the dumping tokens.

The first few hours after their launch of the reverse and transaction mining they had a volume of over 100 million usd. Which is very impressive for a new exchange. That's a good sign that they can become the best.

Seriously? How can I see the trading volume information? Did you find it on CoinMarketCap? Those figures are very impressive, I'm glad their first day trading with transactional mining went so well!
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

I'm not here one day in the forum and I miss the best news. A reduction in withdrawal fees is a great thing. I found the fees before that not so high.
How will that affect the mining? Or are only the trading fees considered for the mining?

One day is a very big thing in the crypto world. 25% - 2000% up to none is always possible. BitMax is trying to make things attractive for all crypto enthusiasts.

and attractive is what we all want I believe bitmax is up to something truly wonderful and i expect them to make a great impression to investors and the general cryptocurrency community
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Bitmax.io transmining and reverse mining launched today could help investors buy up more of the dumping tokens.

The first few hours after their launch of the reverse and transaction mining they had a volume of over 100 million usd. Which is very impressive for a new exchange. That's a good sign that they can become the best.

It will be interesting if they can sustain this massive volume. I guess most of it came from the introduction of the transaction mining and reverse-mining so now they have to bind the users to their exchange.

The package of low fees, transaction mining, reverse mining and some other attractive features and promotions, help to achieve the high trading volume for BitMax. I hope that BitMax can sustain this volume.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

It will be interesting if they can sustain this massive volume. I guess most of it came from the introduction of the transaction mining and reverse-mining so now they have to bind the users to their exchange.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

I'm not here one day in the forum and I miss the best news. A reduction in withdrawal fees is a great thing. I found the fees before that not so high.
How will that affect the mining? Or are only the trading fees considered for the mining?

I guess the team will make an announcement if it has any effect on mining, but I personally don't think it will have any effect on mining though.

To my knowledge it's only mining transactional fees, hence transaction mining Smiley It's pretty much in the name and makes sense it's where most of the money comes from and they really shouldn't be as that should be as close to real withdrawal fees safely as possible
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

One day is a very big thing in the crypto world. 25% - 2000% up to none is always possible. BitMax is trying to make things attractive for all crypto enthusiasts.
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
BitMax.io is pleased to announce lower withdrawal fees for all tokens. Please visit below link to know more details.

https://bitmaxhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012260433

I had a quick glance at the withdrawal fees and my word! They are so low for an exchange, judging by the the kind of ridiculous fees we have somehow become accustomed to, these fees from Bitmax is very cheap.

This are really ridiculous fees right now as per exchange withdrawal fee I can relate
It used to be 0.01 for eth as it is that I use mostly but 0.0025 is a very fair deal to me
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

Thanks for the update buddy, some projects will just implement changes of this sort without updating their community.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
BitMax.io is pleased to announce lower withdrawal fees for all tokens. Please visit below link to know more details.

This is an interesting news at this point in time when every other exchanges try to increase the fees and get as much as possible from the traders.

This is very interesting and considerate from bitmax. I hope they have a backup plan to raise profits for their selves. They are really doing everything to please the community.
Its important to get attention toward them and gather trust to be a established Exchange!
Plus they will still make profit from listing fees and  other fees!
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

This is an interesting news at this point in time when every other exchanges try to increase the fees and get as much as possible from the traders.

This is very interesting and considerate from bitmax. I hope they have a backup plan to raise profits for their selves. They are really doing everything to please the community.

They have to do this as competition in this market is very strong. Some exchanges have very high withdrawal fees. Especially for smaller withdrawals this is a good thing.

I agree with you. I just did a transaction this morning with a 2% transaction fee. I was really hurt by the amount they deducted from me. So having a low transaction fee is really welcoming.
This is really uncomfortable for me also if with less withdrawal amount exchanges are deducting huge amount as a fees. I guess this concept will definitely bring huge number of users on this platform.👍
Activity: 490

I think they have the tokens? If I am not mistaken they've allocated a bunch. Also the bigger it gets the more profits they make be it from listing coins or from other promotional campaigns.
Activity: 672

I just made a quick comparison of their new withdrawal fees with the ones of Binance. While they both have the same fees for BTC and LTC, the withdrawal fees for ETH of BitMax are now way lower than the ones from Binance (0.0025 ETH compared to 0.01 ETH)

I think bitmax has what it takes to go toe to toe with binance, their features are quite creative and about the transaction mining and REVERSE-MINING, has anyone find out the latest?, i mean if it was successful and all that because i believe such was introduced yesterday, this is one of the key concept of the brand that will really impress traders
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
BitMax is one of the few ICO is the space this year that has given the invest decent ROI the last i checked it was like 5X ROI in Ethereum, but the concern I have with the project is the transaction mining, most exchanges doing this has fake volume is not good for a project, truly I don't know how Binance go from nothing to the leader in the space but their model is one to copy
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Bitmax mining has started, more information here: https://bitmaxhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011936633
and start mining here: https://bitmax.io/#/mining

have fun and above all good luck :-)
Activity: 532

That of bitcoin and bitcoin cash are really very low compared to what I would have thought. That's impressive. It's interesting seeing such, one tend to wonder how they do it and what's the gain they make from it.

They have to do this as competition in this market is very strong. Some exchanges have very high withdrawal fees. Especially for smaller withdrawals this is a good thing.

I agree with you. I just did a transaction this morning with a 2% transaction fee. I was really hurt by the amount they deducted from me. So having a low transaction fee is really welcoming.
Pages:
Jump to: