Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 41. (Read 39402 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

I think so too, with the latest influx of information on the project and development, we might be heading into getting the full know of what they want to be.

Are they going for ICO in the coming weeks or months? Date is already known? I am curious to know about the teams view on that.

There won't be any ICO and there was never one, as far as I know. They raised all of their funds during a private sale. I mean their token is already being traded.

They did? so no public offering for this one? I think they have FBG capital on board and other investors but never knew they raised everything in the private sale
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
There are many exchanges in CMC. I recently decided not to follow on anyone of them, not anymore because I think they’re greed. High listing fees, poor community involvement in deciding and also the pit on high trading costs that makes it difficult for newbie to get through although the high volume.
But I think bitmax is different with the transaction mining they offer. What type of transaction mining are we looking at here?

Yeah. Some exchanges are getting greedy. They could have the volume but no doubt bitmax would beat  em soon at that with the recent bitmax User Incentives. Check out this link for more about that. https://www.reddit.com/r/BitMax/comments/9xeqr1/bitmaxio_the_innovative_digital_assets_trading/?st=JOKNF3NH&sh=ef453609

I totally agree with it, There's a lot of exchanges that asking for high fees to get listed. I know bitmax will not going to be like those greed exchanges that are asking high fees even they are a good or popular exchanges.

Their listings fees should be a little bit reasonable not too high and not too low just very moderate. And I would advise a thorough vetting  should be done on every project before they are listed.

High listing fees migh not look good,  but exchange should charge enough money so that they can support operations and should have money for expansion,  implementing new features.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

I think so too, with the latest influx of information on the project and development, we might be heading into getting the full know of what they want to be.

Are they going for ICO in the coming weeks or months? Date is already known? I am curious to know about the teams view on that.

Yeah. Everyone is curious about this information. Although bitmax have not yet decided or fixed a date yet for any of those things to take place. I hope it is soon though. But i think I should check. I think they must have done their ico or gotten institutional investors though.

I don’t think so unless I’m missing something i know they have a list of institutional and companies that are backing them or so I think I recall seeing

yeah, i remember seeing something about big backing but i just can't place my fingers where i saw it. bitmax obviously have strong investors and i believe they invested simply because they are convinced of what the team is going to achieve

I think bitmax is an Asian exchange platform if i'm not mistaken and honestly, the Chinese have proven to be good when it comes to blockchain projects, this gives me confidence in the brand and we can see the new kind of trading experience that they are introducing into the community, i'm not really a fan of praises but they are so far doing a good job
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
BitMax.io is pleased to announce lower withdrawal fees for all tokens. Please visit below link to know more details.

https://bitmaxhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012260433
Activity: 728
There are many exchanges in CMC. I recently decided not to follow on anyone of them, not anymore because I think they’re greed. High listing fees, poor community involvement in deciding and also the pit on high trading costs that makes it difficult for newbie to get through although the high volume.
But I think bitmax is different with the transaction mining they offer. What type of transaction mining are we looking at here?

Yeah. Some exchanges are getting greedy. They could have the volume but no doubt bitmax would beat  em soon at that with the recent bitmax User Incentives. Check out this link for more about that. https://www.reddit.com/r/BitMax/comments/9xeqr1/bitmaxio_the_innovative_digital_assets_trading/?st=JOKNF3NH&sh=ef453609

I totally agree with it, There's a lot of exchanges that asking for high fees to get listed. I know bitmax will not going to be like those greed exchanges that are asking high fees even they are a good or popular exchanges.

Their listings fees should be a little bit reasonable not too high and not too low just very moderate. And I would advise a thorough vetting  should be done on every project before they are listed.
Activity: 630

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Yeah. Everyone is curious about this information. Although bitmax have not yet decided or fixed a date yet for any of those things to take place. I hope it is soon though. But i think I should check. I think they must have done their ico or gotten institutional investors though.

I don’t think so unless I’m missing something i know they have a list of institutional and companies that are backing them or so I think I recall seeing

yeah, i remember seeing something about big backing but i just can't place my fingers where i saw it. bitmax obviously have strong investors and i believe they invested simply because they are convinced of what the team is going to achieve

Best way to ask is in their chat I’m sure they would be happy to fill you guys in it’s much more active when you can talk directly to the team
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 62
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

There won't be any ICO and there was never one, as far as I know. They raised all of their funds during a private sale. I mean their token is already being traded.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Well with the transactional mining getting ready to kick off soon I guess that means the platform really is in the home stretch to becoming what they set out to become

Can we safely conclude that the exchange is operational and smooth
Getting the BMX token is a target for me. I really think that the exchange industry is the only thriving sector of the blockchain ecosystem  Huh Huh
copper member
Activity: 644
Well with the transactional mining getting ready to kick off soon I guess that means the platform really is in the home stretch to becoming what they set out to become

Activity: 392
Does anyone know what's going on with the Exchange? when I click on the drop down menu at Markets, the fields at BTC, ETH and USDT are empty. Has trading been temporarily suspended, or is it possible to trade only ETH / BTC at the moment?

I don't know, I haven't tried trading but I have no problems accessing the exchange. Could it be that the problem is on your side? Or did others have the same problem?

Maybe try another browser or clear your cache as weird problems have issues like that sometimes on more complex websites due to caching issues

I think it is an upgrade or something. Did you use them for trading before? I plan to try them out but what is your experience if you've had any with them? the pricing seems alright. what do you say?

it would have been my first attempt at trading. And just now I wanted to try it again, but there is currently a system update and the page is offline.
Maybe the problem was really that they are currently importing an update

Bitmax team is adding on some interesting features on the exchange. 3 more days to go guys. Here you go from bitmax subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/BitMax/comments/9xhcl9/3_more_days_until_the_launch_of_bitmaxios/?st=JOKMCDQA&sh=4a26ae20

Looks very interesting but I didn't found more details about it. Could someone please explain what exactly is this they are doing?
Activity: 672
That's greedy -that's for sure.On the other hand, everyone does their business as they can.
And know-in this project that there is interesting things.

I have to agree their is some serious greed especially in the big exchanges it’s insane that some of these exchanges want multiple million dollars just to list as well as tokens or coins and more

You're absolutely right and sometimes i wonder why they castigate the conventional system while they themselves practice such, it is believed that the basis of the blockchain industry is to help eradicate the issue of monopoly and introduce free and fair system but some of these big exchanges do just the opposite but is good to have an exchange like bitmax that's introducing autonomy into the system
Yeah i think mining is already started!
And its going pretty neatly! I like the fact they have a reverse Mining system keeping things balanced in a very perfect level!

Nah. I don't think so. The mining is going to start tomorrow 18th of November according to the information everywhere on their social media.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
And its going pretty neatly! I like the fact they have a reverse Mining system keeping things balanced in a very perfect level!

Trading digital tokens on bitmax would be easy and more profitable. The promotions are starting to payoff. More volume on the exchange and it keeps getting better with bitmax. Maximize trading with bitmax.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: