Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitmxittz [BMXT] New Chain [ANN] - page 14. (Read 38423 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 01:26:17 PM
I have not seen this thread for long time, and I see no progress on the next exchange. I see from many developers find obstacles. but they still work for this project with the time they have. hopefully this will get results though for a long time...but i don't know what happens,it's almost a year the project is running, but we see no development of this coin price ...
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
February 12, 2018, 06:55:28 AM
-CM down
-Wallet cannot sync
-Dev last activity 11 Jan (account hacked?)

or this coin has been abandoned? No-FUD, just ask..

Those are all red flags to me, but I would also have to say that we need to get the dev the chance to respond first.

We are far behind roadmap, some nodes are temporarily down, tried one server to another to run program "Bitmxittz" with stability but no luck, Our main developer left project, website development is incomplete, no exchange for this coin after coinsmarkets is down. Someone tried to hack bitcointalk account, node servers were hacked, server which we use for development of project was attacked and messed up by someone, we have been threatened to quit this project by unknown person or group. but we not quit yet, show will go on.

We trying to fix things up, we busy making fully equipped back-office with physical servers to develop and run project, this will take time.

Progress is slow, might take more time than we expected, project will go on it will never be terminated.

There are also some developers interested in taking over this project.

Coin holders must have some patience and wait for good news in future.

Patience has a cost, there are a shitload of other coins and tokens to invest in. Why should we be patient with BMXT?
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
February 09, 2018, 02:15:26 AM
still waiting for next exchange for this coin and development updates.

Your waiting will be in vain ...
Immediately switch to a new project, forget about this project.
This project has no future.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 09:37:48 AM
still waiting for next exchange for this coin and development updates.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 12:03:52 PM
hello dev any other exchange beside coinsmarkets? any further development? any latest news? please update.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
BITMXITTZ
January 26, 2018, 11:44:24 PM
-CM down
-Wallet cannot sync

Those are all red flags to me, but I would also have to say that we need to get the dev the chance to respond first.

We are far behind roadmap, some nodes are temporarily down, tried one server to another to run program "Bitmxittz" with stability but no luck, Our main developer left project, website development is incomplete, no exchange for this coin after coinsmarkets is down. Someone tried to hack bitcointalk account, node servers were hacked, server which we use for development of project was attacked and messed up by someone, we have been threatened to quit this project by unknown person or group. but we not quit yet, show will go on.

We trying to fix things up, we busy making fully equipped back-office with physical servers to develop and run project, this will take time.

Progress is slow, might take more time than we expected, project will go on it will never be terminated.

There are also some developers interested in taking over this project.

Coin holders must have some patience and wait for good news in future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
January 26, 2018, 05:51:17 AM
-CM down
-Wallet cannot sync

Activity: 20
January 26, 2018, 04:02:15 AM
-CM down
-Wallet cannot sync

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
January 18, 2018, 07:28:29 AM

Is there any news in New Year? What about current development status? We would glad to any response, dev
BITMXITTZ
January 04, 2018, 12:06:19 AM
Someone tried to reset password of this account from IP 119.197.71.204.
IP location shows Korea in ip lookup.
Any idea how/where to report this to bitcointalk.org admin/support?
Activity: 15
January 02, 2018, 01:05:37 AM
Hey Guys, the discord link is not working for me. Is there a new link?

https://discord.gg/fddUkFg
Activity: 4
January 01, 2018, 11:48:43 AM
Hey Guys, the discord link is not working for me. Is there a new link?
BITMXITTZ
January 01, 2018, 06:44:20 AM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
January 01, 2018, 04:33:30 AM
This is a new year, now lets work towards the greatness of this coin, we should now go vigorous in everything thing we do here.
Activity: 15
December 25, 2017, 12:06:11 PM
Can I find out the initial price for the tokens? it seems to me she is different everywhere. and how will grow the price of your tokens according to the market? Smiley

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-BMXT.htm

also have discord now.

https://discord.gg/wvcvsn
Activity: 20
December 25, 2017, 11:08:42 AM
Finally, bmxt have a discord group. Good... i'm in..
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
December 25, 2017, 10:03:51 AM
Can I find out the initial price for the tokens? it seems to me she is different everywhere. and how will grow the price of your tokens according to the market? Smiley
Activity: 32
December 25, 2017, 08:29:15 AM
Merry Christmas to all Bitmxittz Supporters
Sorry for being behind roadmap since last month, It's all due to some technical issues at servers.
It will be fixed up soon and Project will be up to date, as according to roadmap by Jan 2018.

Hello Sir,
Thanks you for post, Merry christmas to you all bitmxittz members.
Please develop this project further soonest.
We whales will look forward into this coin soon.
BITMXITTZ
December 25, 2017, 07:33:12 AM
Merry Christmas to all Bitmxittz Supporters
Sorry for being behind roadmap since last month, It's all due to some technical issues at servers.
It will be fixed up soon and Project will be up to date, as according to roadmap by Jan 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: