Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitmxittz [BMXT] New Chain [ANN] - page 15. (Read 38423 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 09:27:38 AM
Discord link?
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
December 14, 2017, 02:58:03 AM
Hi, guys! Nice project. I have some questions about bounty program, it is clear to me, but when we get the coins for the bounty? Immediately or need to wait for long?

500 Bitmxittz coins were reserved by Devteam for bounties and promotion. So you will recieve bounty reward from that amount. Now it's less than 500 because of several stages of bounty campaign already compleated
Activity: 56
December 11, 2017, 05:26:45 PM
Hi, guys! Nice project. I have some questions about bounty program, it is clear to me, but when we get the coins for the bounty? Immediately or need to wait for long?
December 10, 2017, 09:00:31 AM
its time to build momentum bact to this thread, we may need a telegram channel too

Support! Telegram group would be great for the project. Telegram channel can be more often checked than bitcointalk thread. Little bit more promotion, maybe a signature campaign, artwork for the signature for example
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 12:49:27 PM
Coins not sold will not be destroyed nor be dumped upon launch, they will be kept for future use.Will you block the remaining coins? How long?

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
December 09, 2017, 12:46:47 PM
its time to build momentum bact to this thread, we may need a telegram channel too
Activity: 259
BITMXITTZ
December 05, 2017, 12:42:08 PM
Bitmxittz added for votes on Mercatox Exchange.

https://mercatox.com/coins/list?name=bmxt

What about Tradesatoshi?
if you still expect support from the community a create campaign program that can attract many people.
This Coin does not have a strong enough community to win a voting on a exchange ...

I think we need to wait a Bitmxittz software release. It will be soon as the dev said. And as soon as we see it and try it the price of Bitmxittz goes to the Moon (at least 0.1 BTC) if the software will useful. Do not forget it's only 10k Bitmxittz are created
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
December 05, 2017, 12:50:08 AM
Bitmxittz added for votes on Mercatox Exchange.

https://mercatox.com/coins/list?name=bmxt

What about Tradesatoshi?
if you still expect support from the community a create campaign program that can attract many people.
This Coin does not have a strong enough community to win a voting on a exchange ...
Activity: 57
December 03, 2017, 09:40:03 AM

We are small group of investors, interested in investing 4-5BTC in this coin if listed on 2 or more big exchanges like Poloniex, HitBTC, BTCe, Bittrex, Bter etc.

Do you know that btc-e is gone about several month ago? China exchanges are unreachable too. And Bter was never be the best one. So what are you talking about?

My mistake BTC-e, Bter (gate.io).
any other 2 or more big exchanges

We are small group of investors, interested in investing 4-5BTC in this coin if listed on 2 or more big exchanges like Poloniex, HitBTC, BTCe, Bittrex, Bter etc.
Invest and we will immediately be on big exchanges  Smiley

5 BTC is ready to invest @ price <0.005BTC, as soon listed on 2 or more big exchanges and we are in.
Activity: 109
December 03, 2017, 08:02:00 AM
Big exchanges  Smiley Wink
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
December 01, 2017, 07:43:43 AM
Is this coin still alive? I have some, but I thought they are nothing...and almost forgot them.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 06:48:56 AM
Invest and we will immediately be on big exchanges  Smiley
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 08:30:29 AM

Do you know that btc-e is gone about several month ago? China exchanges are unreachable too. And Bter was never be the best one. So what are you talking about?

chinese market already change their domain ,bter is gate.io now , but chinese investors are small right now.
November 30, 2017, 08:28:03 AM

Activity: 253
SafeCoin-SAFE
November 29, 2017, 01:08:20 AM
Someone with few BMXT is in coinsmarket chat , and he is fudding all other coins .. lol .. Saying BMXT is life .. xxx coins is dead ..

Pls don't do this.. every coin has its value
Activity: 57
November 28, 2017, 12:37:32 PM
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
November 27, 2017, 10:13:59 PM
Development of project "Bitmxittz" is restarted.

Starting from beginning again?!  Shocked

Major structural changes needed in program which is running on the server to fetch, store required data and provide data to the app running on client side.
Also needs some changes in client side app.
Hopefully, it will be completed in given time-frame.
Looks like the project is working properly,very good
Activity: 20
November 27, 2017, 12:37:39 PM
Market volume is not much improved, although there is a reward system. This coin depends on proof of development. Especially if there is new information about Bitmxittz program after its development is delayed. And after that, the market volume will increase, and the list of exchanges will follow due to the role of the community. I'm sure of this Smiley
November 27, 2017, 09:59:32 AM

Online wallet will be live soon at https://bitmxittz.com/ .

It's great that Devteam follows the Roadmap and periods of execution. I follow Bitmxittz from the very beggining and see that all steps fulfil at the time. Slowly but surely the community grows. There are all signs of great Bitmxittz future
Pages:
Jump to: