Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitmxittz [BMXT] New Chain [ANN] - page 18. (Read 38423 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100
BITMXITTZ
September 27, 2017, 03:06:33 PM
For latest update of Project Bitmxittz visit http://bitmxittz.coininfo.review/#Project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
September 23, 2017, 02:33:53 AM
Bitmxittz holders must keep patience, wait some more time for good news, not to sell in panic, this coin went up 0.01BTC when listed on coinsmarkets and possibly hit that price again. or maybe success to get on another exchange in future, not to loose hope. it costs nothing to hold in wallet. dev must do something for BMXT to get listed on more exchanges.

I see no reason for the panic  Smiley Just look at Bitmxittz roadmap. The time of 4th phase is not over but all tasks of the 4th phase are complete:
  • Coin swap
  • Exchange voting
  • First Exchange
  • Windows wallet
  • Linux wallet

Soon the 5th phase will begin and the first step will be Web wallet.
Don't forget the patience is virtue
yes patience, i believe the development team is working behind the scenes to deliver a major milestone in this project, not all exchanges do not list airdroped coins, it depends on the developments around it, and that's what BMXT is working on.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
September 22, 2017, 12:23:40 PM
Bitmxittz holders must keep patience, wait some more time for good news, not to sell in panic, this coin went up 0.01BTC when listed on coinsmarkets and possibly hit that price again. or maybe success to get on another exchange in future, not to loose hope. it costs nothing to hold in wallet. dev must do something for BMXT to get listed on more exchanges.

I see no reason for the panic  Smiley Just look at Bitmxittz roadmap. The time of 4th phase is not over but all tasks of the 4th phase are complete:
  • Coin swap
  • Exchange voting
  • First Exchange
  • Windows wallet
  • Linux wallet

Soon the 5th phase will begin and the first step will be Web wallet.
Don't forget the patience is virtue
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
September 22, 2017, 07:56:36 AM

any hope?
No!
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
September 21, 2017, 11:49:16 PM
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 21, 2017, 01:51:51 PM
No problem for me if this coin nothing exchange , i am not lose money ,it is free  Cheesy
Free stuff can never valued high, lol
i bought 20 coins cost me 0.03btc total, i know it's my loss. i spoke to some reputed exchange admins they said they don't support airdrop projects. they will not list this coin even paid high fees. this coin will go nowhere and price will never rise on coinsmarket exchange. so useless to trade even to discuss here or follow this thread, i am out.

gl to all.
Activity: 30
September 21, 2017, 09:07:39 AM
No problem for me if this coin nothing exchange , i am not lose money ,it is free  Cheesy
September 21, 2017, 07:09:44 AM
BMXT in coinsmarkets exchange price 800 satoshi. lol
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
September 20, 2017, 05:41:20 PM
I also got in time for airdrop on coinsmarket.

Any news for bigger exchanges soon?
September 20, 2017, 05:17:25 AM

fake airdrop maybe, why no sell orders on exchang or no buy orders, why no other exchages for it. no other exchange will list bmxtt.

How much did you spent and loss with Bitmxittz? Your words look like hates with no proof.
Bitmxittz project has active dev team working according to Roadmap. Real Bitmxittz holders have enough patience.
September 20, 2017, 05:00:38 AM
..... dev has 95% coins. lol

Did you skip the airdrop distribution and now regret about it?  Smiley
It's empty words from empty account

fake airdrop maybe, why no sell orders on exchang or no buy orders, why no other exchages for it. no other exchange will list bmxtt.
September 20, 2017, 04:50:56 AM
..... dev has 95% coins. lol

Did you skip the airdrop distribution and now regret about it?  Smiley
It's empty words from empty account
September 20, 2017, 03:10:33 AM
What I dont understand is answer to simple question: Why DEV didn't already nominated this coin for VOTING like any regular user of that exchange?
any body can add the coin for voting, not only the dev, check here http://bitmxittz.coininfo.review/index.html#Exchanges, the challenge is finances, no body or not many people are willing to spend,

BMXT better be listed to more exchanges soon otherwise it will be considered as fail coin and no potential investors will take interests in it, all users should vote and send free addcoin requests to more exchanges else this coin will have no value and no one will earn big, dev should announce some bounty in BMXT for paid votes on exchange. Airdrop projects always get problems for listing on big exchanges. Hope BMXT gets on at least one big exchange soon.

bitmxittz fail project won't be listed on other exchanges, rather sell it at what you get. it will be zero satoshi soon. no exchange want to list it, dev has 95% coins. lol
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
September 17, 2017, 10:50:08 AM
What I dont understand is answer to simple question: Why DEV didn't already nominated this coin for VOTING like any regular user of that exchange?
any body can add the coin for voting, not only the dev, check here http://bitmxittz.coininfo.review/index.html#Exchanges, the challenge is finances, no body or not many people are willing to spend,

BMXT better be listed to more exchanges soon otherwise it will be considered as fail coin and no potential investors will take interests in it, all users should vote and send free addcoin requests to more exchanges else this coin will have no value and no one will earn big, dev should announce some bounty in BMXT for paid votes on exchange. Airdrop projects always get problems for listing on big exchanges. Hope BMXT gets on at least one big exchange soon.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
September 17, 2017, 05:51:59 AM
September 17, 2017, 04:45:14 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
September 17, 2017, 03:05:10 AM
NovaExchange has options "Add Coin" so people can vote

if it can be added for voting then, we shall vote it only 250 votes, that i think we can do, the bigest event in the Bitmxittz project shall be the release of the trading znoid, maybe we shall become more aggressive one it is out,
September 16, 2017, 04:21:06 PM
NovaExchange has options "Add Coin" so people can vote
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
September 16, 2017, 02:02:55 PM
well i agree when some says that orders look like real scam on coins markets, that could be because not many people would trust their high valued coin on the new exchange, what bmxt needs is a good exchange, then people will sell and buy relatively big volumes,
Activity: 31
September 16, 2017, 11:54:10 AM
The orders at coinsmarkets are ridiculous...
Many people will think its a total scam and avoid it.

Just sayin...

I dont want trade in coinsmarket , i hope this coin list other
Exchange soon
Pages:
Jump to: