Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitShares 2.0 - page 26. (Read 153028 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
April 06, 2016, 01:26:58 PM
WTF!!! I transferred few BTS to my openledger wallet from Poloniex but they didnt arrive at all.. no transaction shows up in explorer also. Is there any explorer i can check beside cryptofresh?

it has a built in explorer...
But i cant submit my txid to check my transaction in built in explorer? Im still looking for my missing BTS since yesterday! Strange.......

what's your bitshares id? I'll try to find something

I ll PM you  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1764
April 06, 2016, 01:25:19 PM
WTF!!! I transferred few BTS to my openledger wallet from Poloniex but they didnt arrive at all.. no transaction shows up in explorer also. Is there any explorer i can check beside cryptofresh?

But i cant submit my txid to check my transaction in built in explorer? Im still looking for my missing BTS since yesterday! Strange.......

what's your bitshares id? I'll try to find something
legendary
April 06, 2016, 01:15:35 PM

legendary
April 06, 2016, 11:09:08 AM

legendary
April 05, 2016, 05:15:50 PM
legendary
April 03, 2016, 05:02:01 AM
Congrats for all you have accomplished. Now IMO it should be ALL HANDS ON DECK to make everything more user friendly.

As of now its a mess. It shouldn't be so complicated. I'm off to try and figure out how all this works , because your obviously on to something here.

here's a get started with bitshares and newbie friendly tutorials http://favs.pw/get-started/
legendary
April 03, 2016, 04:54:05 AM
i just found an ancient protoshares wallet.

was there some snapshot that enables me to switch these over or claim some BTS?

there's a guide somewhere on bitsharestalk.org - just google search the forum
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
April 02, 2016, 09:31:50 PM
i just found an ancient protoshares wallet.

was there some snapshot that enables me to switch these over or claim some BTS?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 24, 2016, 06:35:09 PM
Bitshares - 0.006197 usd  ..are discount price

Prices for BTS has increased a little but not that much today. Right now, it could be a great investment for long term, as price is relatively stable. I am waiting to grab more cheap BTS soon.  Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
March 22, 2016, 06:02:24 AM
Bitshares - 0.006197 usd  ..are discount price
legendary
March 19, 2016, 05:05:15 PM
Guys please vote http://qora.co.in/?q=integrate+qora+to+bitshares&poll let's bring two awesome communities together!

thought qora was dead? last time I checked their thread there was literally no one alive

Qora has been slow in bringing improvements to the system, but it is far from dead (I think). Price and volume sometimes move in the exchanges (as per coinmarketcap) but still, it is very undervalued for its features. Both Bitshares and Qora could make a pretty nice addition to the "blockchain tools". Just my opinion.  Roll Eyes
legendary
March 19, 2016, 03:23:37 PM
Guys please vote http://qora.co.in/?q=integrate+qora+to+bitshares&poll let's bring two awesome communities together!

thought qora was dead? last time I checked their thread there was literally no one alive
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
March 19, 2016, 02:59:22 PM
legendary
March 16, 2016, 12:44:50 PM
Hi!
I am new to Bitshares. I set up desktop wallet but not sync. Which node alive ? Pls help me !

you don't need a desktop wallet Smiley

Get Started: http://favs.pw/get-started/
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 16, 2016, 03:31:51 AM
Hi!
I am new to Bitshares. I set up desktop wallet but not sync. Which node alive ? Pls help me !

Better go to this forum https://bitsharestalk.org/ you will get all the answers.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 16, 2016, 01:04:57 AM
Hi!
legendary
March 15, 2016, 02:43:49 PM
Hey everyone! I would like to announce that Bitshares has now been integrated into Microsoft's Azure Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) platform. You can take a look at all the details here: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/azure-blockchain-update-6/

There will be exciting times for BTS, in terms of price and demand. Just wait and see. I think it is time to hold onto our BTS.  Cheesy
legendary
March 15, 2016, 01:53:20 PM
Wasn't Chameleon suppose to be released Yesterday?
What is this "chameleon" you speak of?

Also, i see Bitshares has been added to Azure.

Can any of the Devs please respond and actually mention what the "microsoft Azure Help package" is, if there is one?

Are they actually going to offer any kind of support or just watch and see what you guys do?

Many thanks and congrats on getting into Bed with Wrinkly old Bill Gates.

it's still in testing environment as far as I know
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
March 15, 2016, 01:03:19 PM
Wasn't Chameleon suppose to be released Yesterday?
[/quote

What is this "chameleon" you speak of?

Also, i see Bitshares has been added to Azure.

Can any of the Devs please respond and actually mention what the "microsoft Azure Help package" is, if there is one?

Are they actually going to offer any kind of support or just watch and see what you guys do?

Many thanks and congrats on getting into Bed with Wrinkly old Bill Gates.
legendary
March 14, 2016, 08:54:20 PM
Thanks, now I got the point! Since you need to buy some BTS in order to pay the fee when you are going to sell your QBITS on the market, it is really a good idea to get familiar with all the features. Unfortunately, there are no buy orders for QBITS at the moment.

I registered an online wallet for Bitshares for the first time. After registration I had 1,000 QBITS in my wallet. Could someone explain me what QBIT is and what I can do with it. Is it an asset? If so, how can this asset could gain any value when it is given away for free?

here is the link to the QBITS Market

you can actually sell them and get some BitShares - I think it's like a faucet to help get you a feeling of the trading engine and some assets to play around with

OBITS is a great asset if you plan to invest into it for long term. Price have remain stable between $0.09 - $0.10 range so it could definitely be worth it to hold them as long as you like. I remember when OBITS were worth $0.07 each and look at them now.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: