Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitspark Launches Project Zephyr- Reward Token for Global Remittances - page 2. (Read 7920 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 3
What is Zephyr Coin?
The Zephyr Coin is developed by Bitspark and is used to eliminate banks in global transaction traffic.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-zephyr-coin.html
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I'm enjoying the performance of Zephyr, but I would love some more social participation in the forum by the devs, they can build the righ tcommunity to support and adopt zephyr here on bitcointalk.

hope to see this thread more active soon!

Marry xmas everyone!  Smiley Smiley

Devs are very active in telegram where there is more activity - bear in mind they are running a remittance company. great work
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Hi all

ZEPH roadmap visible at https://blog.bitspark.io/bitspark-and-the-future-of-zephyr-roadmap/ and we are proceeding as planned for the next 6 months. Should we have further announcements we will make them here or our social media and Telegram/Discord channels thanks! 
legendary
Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018
I'm enjoying the performance of Zephyr, but I would love some more social participation in the forum by the devs, they can build the righ tcommunity to support and adopt zephyr here on bitcointalk.

hope to see this thread more active soon!

Marry xmas everyone!  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 38
Excited to see where Zephyr will go, so far so good...
Activity: 47
Tajikistan Pilot - Live Launch. Zephyr Token Integrated into Bitspark : that will be for soon ?   Smiley  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018
Hope to see ZEPH on some bigger exchange soon!
Activity: 304
Merit: 15
0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921
Following this one. Congrats to the devs with their project.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
hello bitspark team just want to ask on what is the benefit of holding the zephyr token and how it help the project. thank you

Hi, the benefits of Zephyr are outlined in our white paper as the best location. We will be providing our fortnightly Steem update today on latest developments with Project Zephyr with our aim for ZEPH integration in Q1 2018 into the Bitspark remittance platform. Thanks!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
hello bitspark team just want to ask on what is the benefit of holding the zephyr token and how it help the project. thank you
It's a pretty shitty coin if you can only get it on openledger..

Sheep ?

that's why it is very cheap, wait for another exchange, you will buy it at 3x more
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
If anyone has infos about Zephyr mining pools, please let me know Cheesy
The token sales is about to end, the blockchain might go live soon

Mining pools? dude i thought this token wasn't even mineable...
Activity: 98
It's a pretty shitty coin if you can only get it on openledger..
some whale is dumping tokens at pretty cheap price on dex. i am gonna pick some up Smiley
i was trying to put order to force him to pull down his tokens, he lowered his order to 0.14 bts  Shocked, i have refilled  Kiss

--> put order just in front of him  Grin
Activity: 33
some whale is dumping tokens at pretty cheap price on dex. i am gonna pick some up Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
This BITSPARK / Zephyr has a lot of coverage. It is trusted coin.
Long live zephyr COin.

Regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 53
Need Spanish translation?
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Do you have telegram channel?

Yes, i think they have telegram channel. Check this one - https://t.me/joinchat/BQS59kQMk8bL74vR8NkhMg   Wink Wink
Activity: 98
How can you buy this coin?? There are no buy or sell orders on openledger.. I just put in the first buy order ever for zephyr on that exchange.. I don't see it going anywhere unless its on another exchange..
Thanks for everyone who participated in the Zephyr tokensale! Full wrap-up available on Steemit Here

Stay tuned to our social media and Discord / Telegram channels for more info over the coming days.

HI Bitspark team,

looks very promising project. but current volume is very very low since lot of ppl not used to bitshares exchange, you need another exchange if not big one , medium one like mercatox, binanace ..etc very well work, this is the time before it gets to late .

Yeah, when an exchange will accept Zephyr, that will propulse it very far. Circulating supply is very very low. A project like that with immediate concrete application in the real world could be valued at hundreds of millions..  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: