Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitspark Launches Project Zephyr- Reward Token for Global Remittances - page 4. (Read 7920 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
We have just launched the Bitspark Zephyr tokensale now live to the public at https://zephyr.bitspark.io/ !

After a frenzy of development in the last few weeks we are now live until the closing of the tokensale on 6 November 1800HKT 2017 (this is when deposits will be enabled for ZEPH and you'll be able to withdraw to your Bitshares wallet). During this time we will begin a weekly Steemit series with company and development updates every Friday, we think this is a great way to engage with the Zephyr community and help build awareness for what we are doing and how ultimately we are tracking towards our goal for global cash remittances through Bitshares.

We are continuing to make updates to the tokensale website and have some exciting news coming up soon, stay tuned!!
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
registered and ready to go Wink ... also an exisiting business user of bitspark so can't wait for this to start
Activity: 124
Hi Zephyr users!

Just over 24hours remain now until the start of the public token sale! 50% discounts are available on launch and you can make your account today with BTC, ETH deposits and withdrawals already activated at Zephyr. The Bnktothefuture Pre-sale offer is still available for a few more days, check it out at Bnktothefuture.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
According to the current price ($.01).... with 2,000,000,000 total coins that would put the price at $20,000,000 before the ICO starts? Is that right? Thats pretty high!
Pre-sale is now live at Bnktothefuture: https://bnktothefuture.com/pitches/zephyr/ ! 60% Sale discounts available before live date on 6th October.
Bitspark was featured recently on the Bitshares weekly hangout where we answered many great questions from the community about all things Zephyr, Remittance, Bitspark and Bitshares. Can tune in starts around 6:20 https://soundcloud.com/beyond-bitcoin-hangouts/bts-hangout20170923-beyond-bitcoin-radioshow-raw-recording-for-impatients
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Bitspark COO Maxine was recently on a Google hangout with Tai Zen and Leon Fu of Cryptocurrency Market here where she discusses all things Remittances, Crypto and Zephyr.

Yes, i saw it too, it was quite interesting.The more awareness the better.
Bitspark COO Maxine was recently on a Google hangout with Tai Zen and Leon Fu of Cryptocurrency Market here where she discusses all things Remittances, Crypto and Zephyr.
Activity: 128
Isn't the PRESALE going on since 9/1..?   How do I get some discounted presale token?  I went to https://bitshares.org/wallet/#/market/ZEPH_BTS but there's nothing.

thanks.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Looks like another very interesting ico is coming out, i will keep an eye on this one.
Yes, as per the whitepaper tokens will be bought back on successful transaction on the Bitspark remittance network with a portion of fees used for the buyback. Tokens will only be issued to users for undertaking economically beneficial actions in the network like sending / receiving money, topping up a balance, verifying an ID an so on.
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
will there be a token buyback?
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
no plan about bounty programs of this project? i wanna have this token but i can't join the ICO because of not enough fund.
Activity: 280
no plan about bounty campaign sir. i think this project is great and must be promoted by campaign.
Updated Bounty contributors list and the Bounty form. We will also have some more announcements later this week about Zephyr stay tuned!
We just launched our Bounty Campaign here!
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Bitspark Launches Zephyr Token Sale On Bitshares

https://blog.bitspark.io/pt-3-bitspark-launches-zephyr-token-sale-on-bitshares

or click on the image :

Zephyr Token from Bitspark
CONTRIBUTION CAP   600 000 000 ZEPH
CONTRIBUTION ADDRESS   UNIQUE
TOTAL SUPPLY   2 000 000 000
START TIME   6/OCT/17
END TIME           6/NOV/17
how much the price for 1 token ZEPH?
since it will use BTC, ETH, BTS? how can you determined it price when ICO launch?

your team is young and full of energy,
from whitepaper Tajikistan which will be the first country to be added to Project Zephyr with as its first pilot country in collaboration with UNDP

i think this is good idea to implement
A Real Blockchain Solution for Remittance Industry Stakeholders - 180+ Pegged Cryptocurrencies, Bank Free, for Everyone

Thanks! The token pricing is in the whitepaper but I have just added it to the OP.
Activity: 154
Zephyr Token from Bitspark
CONTRIBUTION CAP   600 000 000 ZEPH
CONTRIBUTION ADDRESS   UNIQUE
TOTAL SUPPLY   2 000 000 000
START TIME   6/OCT/17
END TIME           6/NOV/17
how much the price for 1 token ZEPH?
since it will use BTC, ETH, BTS? how can you determined it price when ICO launch?

your team is young and full of energy,
from whitepaper Tajikistan which will be the first country to be added to Project Zephyr with as its first pilot country in collaboration with UNDP

i think this is good idea to implement
A Real Blockchain Solution for Remittance Industry Stakeholders - 180+ Pegged Cryptocurrencies, Bank Free, for Everyone
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
Nobody like a telegram group where people cant chat and only sees the notification posted by admin, people like active participation and even its good for the team.
Pages:
Jump to: