Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitspark Launches Project Zephyr- Reward Token for Global Remittances - page 3. (Read 7920 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Thanks for everyone who participated in the Zephyr tokensale! Full wrap-up available on Steemit Here

Stay tuned to our social media and Discord / Telegram channels for more info over the coming days.

HI Bitspark team,

looks very promising project. but current volume is very very low since lot of ppl not used to bitshares exchange, you need another exchange if not big one , medium one like mercatox, binanace ..etc very well work, this is the time before it gets to late .
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
zephyr coins is coming. wishing more success for this coin as this help overseas worker have fast transactions.
Activity: 126
Thanks for everyone who participated in the Zephyr tokensale! Full wrap-up available on Steemit Here

Stay tuned to our social media and Discord / Telegram channels for more info over the coming days.

what is circulating supply?
Activity: 80
We are succesfuly listed on coinmarketcap  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 124

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
how can i translate Zephyr?
no button "Withdraw" "Zephyr".
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
the Cat-a-clysm.
If anyone has infos about Zephyr mining pools, please let me know Cheesy
The token sales is about to end, the blockchain might go live soon
Activity: 314
Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust
9 hours to go it will end
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Very quiet here so far ... need to make more noise about the project. Smiley
13 Days remaining on the Bitspark Zephyr tokensale! Early bird discounts still available. Find out more at https://zephyr.bitspark.io
Bitspark Zephyr recently reviewed by Boxmining! Here
Activity: 33
zephyr reviewed by major crypto youtuber Boxmining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KudrYgpgvg
Thank you everyone for the support so far! If you missed it, we will also be launching weekly updates on Project Zephyr every Friday to keep investors informed about recent developments and progress. More details are available on our Steemit post here
Hi there ..

I believe this is a very good project. I already bought good number of coins. Just need a clarification. Assume only 1/3rd of the tokens were sold at the end of the sale. What happens to the remaining tokens that were not sold? Most important, what happens to the project? Do you still be able to execute your plans? Thanks.

I believe BTS being de-listed from bittrex is having a major impact on the project. You guys should quickly tie up with a major exchange which will list Zephyr post the token sale and make an announcement to boost the sale.

Thanks for the question! Any Zephyr not sold during the token sale will return to the reward pool and if the token sale does not reach the cap then the project still moves ahead as planned (and is already underway) but timelines committed to in the roadmap may be affected. Regarding exchanges, at the close of the token sale on 6 November Zephyr will available for investors to withdraw to their Bitshares wallet and trading will begin on the Bitshares DEX. Our focus is on the DEX at the moment and completing development and integration ready for going live, we are in discussions with other centralised exchanges but we believe the benefits of using a DEX are clear to us as a company and Zephyr users too so we have no comments regarding Bittrex.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
token sale is live. I like your project having a test country to do it. wishing for success to your project guys. you can help a lot of people. Cheesy
Activity: 9
Hi there ..

I believe this is a very good project. I already bought good number of coins. Just need a clarification. Assume only 1/3rd of the tokens were sold at the end of the sale. What happens to the remaining tokens that were not sold? Most important, what happens to the project? Do you still be able to execute your plans? Thanks.

I believe BTS being de-listed from bittrex is having a major impact on the project. You guys should quickly tie up with a major exchange which will list Zephyr post the token sale and make an announcement to boost the sale.
Activity: 61
why so little comments here, people invest in crap like paragon but not in something that has a future man..they like to lose money i see.

some of us are quietly investing so we can take full advantage of the discounted price Wink
Activity: 392
why so little comments here, people invest in crap like paragon but not in something that has a future man..they like to lose money i see.
Activity: 33
Excited for this project. Global Remittance Market is obviously one of the perfect use cases for blockchains.
These guys have good track record so I am investing quite a bit of money Smiley

Good luck through the project. I will hold till the end!
Pages:
Jump to: