Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BITSUM] Decentralized, open source CryptoNote crypto currency - page 2. (Read 10509 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
once you limit people to buy and sell your coin, it means your coin is shitcoin. you can see that now the buy volume is 0 in SE and no transaction since 26 of march. the price was 2sats and then dev asked SE to limit selling and buying minimum price at 10sats. you can not place buy under 10sats nor sell. people are not stupid. they smell a fishy there.

look. if your coin is good, you won't do trick. but if your coin is shit, then you will do trick to manipulate people. so? yes. SHITSUM is SHITCOIN. and the dev are SCAMMER. why scammer? because they want to trap people to make transaction for 10sats minimum but actual price are 2sats to 1sat only.

think!
Activity: 174
The emission rate of bitsum is high so the price should be low especially at this hard time for all cryptocurrencies.
to devs : keep developing then prove that bitsum is not SHITcoin.
For now the bitum market is moving although you can see the price a bit low, right? Do you think that I could overcome the 15 shatosis in the near future bitsum?
the rule to profit is always the 1st to market garner the best price. this will maintain for Bitsum until drastic development breakthrough is yet achieved to create greater demand and improve coin purpose

Thank you very much Murzibia for the answer, I hope that among all we can give a more extended use to bitsum and thus get attract more investors and raise the price of this.
the current market price is still in decline, the price of this coin is still relatively low and seems buy this coin at the time the price down maybe can produce benefit maximally. hopefully when the market price has returned to normal this the price of coins is increasing again. Bitsum is really an interesting project and i like that.

really? what coin that prevent buyers to make a buy bid lower than 10sats? or seller to set selling price lower than 10sats? and for what purpose?

check this out: https://5iquant.org/iqtexTrade/tradePair/BSM_BTC you will find buy offers for only 2sats when i posted this. Now, you can try to check stock.exchange. it won't allows buyer to bid lower than 10sats, and for seller to set lower than 10sats. what is going on with this coin? trying to manipulate their percentage of changes? trying to manipulate their trends? oh come on, no one willing to buy more than 3sats before, and suddenly the devs and stock exchange manipulate the price by preventing seller and buyer to set sell/buy lower than 10sats. what a joke!

BITSUM(BSM) is a SCAM like SHIT. The developers of SHITSUM setup a minimum buy order and minimum selling order at Stock Exchange. If members are going to put a buy order or selling order lower than 10 sats then users will get a message that 10 sats is the lowest possible. you can't set lower than 10sats for buy or sell. Weird. This is SCAM like SHIT for the coin like SHITSUM. Unethically.

If you check 5iquant.org, people willing to buy only for 2sats for this SHITSUM. just like yesterday at Stock Exchange, buying offer also less than 3sats for this SHITSUM coin. Devs and Stock Exchange then setting up for the minimum buy and sell up to 10sats to pump its coin. but guess what, no buy offers on stock exchange. yep, no buy offers because no one willing to buy more than 2sats for one SHITSUM. so who bought that 10sats? The developer of SHITSUM of course! they trying to make magic for their coin.

means iQuant settings for min price is 1 sat as free as buyers bid, but stocks.exchange set minimum buy and sell for 10 sat. SHITSUM have killed stocks liquidity literally. The 10 satoshi min. has no sense at a free market.

Sellers are going to Stock Exchange, buyers are going to 5iq. Who can trust this policy of price... SHITSUM is SCAM like SHIT obviously!

but the dev in telegram said: "We request MINER to donate BITSUM to our KICKBIT CHANNEL at @KickBitBot to run referral system for long period of time. and regarding Buy order you will get buy order as well wait for some  time, we will start referral system and it will help in growing, iQuant will also do this today."

What a SHITJOKE for SHITSUM.

And if you want to withdraw from 5iquant, then it will failed. means you can't arbit! another joke!
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
For now the bitum market is moving although you can see the price a bit low, right? Do you think that I could overcome the 15 shatosis in the near future bitsum?
the rule to profit is always the 1st to market garner the best price. this will maintain for Bitsum until drastic development breakthrough is yet achieved to create greater demand and improve coin purpose

Thank you very much Murzibia for the answer, I hope that among all we can give a more extended use to bitsum and thus get attract more investors and raise the price of this.
the current market price is still in decline, the price of this coin is still relatively low and seems buy this coin at the time the price down maybe can produce benefit maximally. hopefully when the market price has returned to normal this the price of coins is increasing again. Bitsum is really an interesting project and i like that.
todo solucionado ya

todas ruinas
Bitsum es ruinado
Bitsum atornillado
Activity: 74
todo solucionado ya
i heard from their telegram channel that stock exchange is going to kick this coin out from their market. that's why stock exchange disable to deposit and withdrawn bitsum
Activity: 74
https://stocks.exchange disable deposit and witdr....

what happens with what I just sent ..... stocks.exchange
Activity: 26
Sync data returned unknown top block: 100210 -> 101553 
wallet not sync help me
http://pool.bitsum.uz/ is shitty. an hour ago it has 843.30 KH/sec pool Hash Rate and offered 1600000 estimation coins for 80KH/s
ten minutes later, the pool hashrate down to 230.06 KH/sec with offering 385326.07 estimation coins for 80KH/s

what happen with this this pool? it looks like a shit pool for me. dude, please fix your pool and blockchain. you work for it since last year and still got problem? if you can't or not serious, just go to the bed and give your coin to another dev. don't forget to go to the toilet to wash your foot and pee before sleep.
Activity: 126
 i love this project and ill go watch the token sale and read all about it, well see how make it trough this project Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Activity: 208
hello, i just found out that i had bitsum stucked in the old Bitsumwalletbot, who can i contacted to recover my coins?
Bitsum is open source and free for all developers to take part. 4egod is the 3rd party for old Bitsumwalletbot, you should seek his/her help. good luck
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/9498088826998
hello, i just found out that i had bitsum stucked in the old Bitsumwalletbot, who can i contacted to recover my coins?
Activity: 392
We shall shortly see listing in Coinmarketcap.com which i have already make application

Requesting you to KINDLY Delete this TOPIC  as this is not official and we have already created official ANN.

Many users are reporting this and this may affect your profile reputation.

so better delete this ANN
Please post date of 1st post your ANN was made (November 25, 2017, 11:12:27 AM)
Date of 1st post to this ANN was made (September 29, 2017, 06:14:21 PM)

DO NOT THINK I WILL DELETE ANYTHING..EVER..UNLESS YOU PAY FEE TO ME OF 10,000,000 (SUM)
or
.5 BTC

SUM
Wallet: Sm37QviQv1serPSszZ9Jun15VQ99VZXmU8r6pjFqbRbEVW7oRpNQUScYggAy2GUksnJCEZwnqqPtf7j tmyJMf7rS1tzhc5svf
Payment ID: d0f4a10aadfc8747635de4053c2d7c6d48ac254191c43c879fc6bc5263d25ec7

BTC
1LH8okZwo3s8G1HdgGcaJerEhoy9FbPiHx

The people know my reputation of true dev skill and profitable business man only.
I look to bring my new cryptonotes coins to exchange trade very soon
Activity: 71
We shall shortly see listing in Coinmarketcap.com which i have already make application

Requesting you to KINDLY Delete this TOPIC  as this is not official and we have already create official ANN.

Surprisingly, which one is real developer of BitSum project?
Activity: 406
Merit: 76
Crypto Lovers

Requesting you to KINDLY Delete this TOPIC  as this is not official and we have already created official ANN.

Pages:
Jump to: