Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BITSUM] Decentralized, open source CryptoNote crypto currency - page 5. (Read 10509 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 2
I'm going to create new topic with new head witch I can edit, because Mirzubia doesn't answer me.
@elGuilleAR

It's the last one (2.1.2). Config you can find on github: https://github.com/4egod/ForkNoteConfig/blob/master/bitsum.conf
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
Could the DEV post the current .conf file and what forknote version are using?

Thanks.-
Activity: 186
Just to add more information:

We tried in different ways. from 100K to 400M. (100k 250k 1M, 4M, 5M 10M, 40M 50M)

We did payouts by hand (and block people to connect to our pool until we finish the payments and check the blockchain).

4egod, I had an uncorfirmed payment for days.

It was a huuuuge (23.000.000 SUM) transfer made by Scavo pool Dev.

Now the uncorfirmed payment was disappeared in my wallet, and of course I hasn't received anything.

Are there any problem with nodes, blockchain or huge payments?. Always the 100% of the total hash are in only one pool (now in yours, before in scavo), this is a potentially source of errors in the blockchain.

Are the amount (23KK) lost? Is there any blockexplorer?

Thanks a lot.

Activity: 445
Merit: 100
you mean 700 million coins.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Maybe your wallet file was damaged. Do backup every time and everywhere Wink

sad Lost 700.000.000 coin..
I just checked with  them they are asking .08. You would have to negotiate. I am also trying to do that but looks like they are getting famous and won't lower down.

But again we need to try it. Southexchange has lower listing fee from them.
What information about exchanges? Where will the coin be exchanged?

We are planing to be listed in the stocks.exchange for a start. This subject is under discussion...
@dominguero
Yes 23M is very big transaction. In my pool I split all transfers by 5M. We have Block Explorer, but it Telegram-based too: http://t.me/BitsumExplorerBot...
PM me transaction hash of your transfer and i'll check daemon's pool...
Activity: 430
Merit: 228
4egod, I had an uncorfirmed payment for days.

It was a huuuuge (23.000.000 SUM) transfer made by Scavo pool Dev.

Now the uncorfirmed payment was disappeared in my wallet, and of course I hasn't received anything.

Are there any problem with nodes, blockchain or huge payments?. Always the 100% of the total hash are in only one pool (now in yours, before in scavo), this is a potentially source of errors in the blockchain.

Are the amount (23KK) lost? Is there any blockexplorer?

Thanks a lot.
Maybe your wallet file was damaged. Do backup every time and everywhere Wink
Activity: 294
What information about exchanges? Where will the coin be exchanged?
Activity: 55
restore the wallet with wallet file.

procedure on how to do it? thanks in advance
restore the wallet with wallet file.
how to restore wallet if the wallet dont have Private key and 25 phrases ?
@jbmustaq:
Hi i'm the dev of this coin. I've sent you the PM...

@keseoma:
I haven't any plans for GUI desktop wallet in near future... I positioning this coin as telegram-based... But we can give some bountie for this feature)
Activity: 152
First of all. Why don't you ask instead of accusing in first place?. READ THE E-MAIL FIRST - We need only confirmation from you!! but......
We have sent you 10000.5 coins to check for your confirmation that you have received this tx, that actually you don't confirm just sent an email telling that you are going to blacklist our pool.
Have you ever read, at least, the posts that THERE ARE LOTS OF PROBLEMS WITH THIS BLOCKCHAIN, even Dev recognizes this.
Have you read the post that we were closing the pool to process the payouts by hands until the devs can't figured out how to solve the problem, or at least implement Zawy algorithm?.

It is easy to blame someone without event ask!.
I have not mined on your pool but the blame is squarely on you for the most part by setting the payout limit so low that nobody mining there could receive their coins as the mining rate greatly exceeded the max payment cap.  Also there are no problems with the blockchain whotsoever and there have never been as far as I am aware, and I have been there from the first day. The only problem was nicehash miners spiking the difficulty and leaving. This greatly extended block spacing from 2 min to hours and the payment flow would become a trickle leaving them unpaid. Talk about the irony.
Please increase the payment cap to avoid these problems. The difficulty algo adjustment will take care of the sudden difficulty spikes by retargeting difficulty over a much smaller rolling window size and with a smarter algo.
Activity: 495
Merit: 15
when will the GUI wallet available to use ?

Pages:
Jump to: