Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITTUBE | NOW LIVE | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | FIRST AIRTIME MEDIA PLAYER - page 29. (Read 79844 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
You ego still preventing you from admitting that this coin has the worst mining plan.

XMR doesn't  have the Maximum  supply because it is not of great deal as their  mining difficulty was well organized and balanced IN ADVANCE.

YOUR BITTUBE, however, was a symbol of amateur type of coin, with no plans , but rather a coin that only acts once things go wrong.
Only when every one realizes that the coin can be mined easily like cheap peanuts , that when DEVs realized that they screwed up and, then, like amateur tried to hard fork.

IT IS A CRIME to compare this coin to XMR in the first place. This coin is apparently developed by amateur, who were excited to launch it without a clear solid vision. Like a little kid excited about his toy.

Chinese miners are dumping market for almost a month selling their EASILY MINED COINS, like cheap fake coins you find in Halloween stores.

I have been trading for years now, I believe in  market ups & downs.

but what is ANNOYING, is to have incompetent Devs who screw up and then tell investors this is OKAY. WE JUST DID A MISTAKE WITH ALGORITHM WE WILL FIX IT AFTER THE COIN IS DUMPED BY MINERS DUE TO VERY VERY LOW MINING DIFFICULTY>

Bottom line, MINERS WILL KEEP SEELING AND DUMPING THE PRICE , and one the price goes high and people will start to think the coin is recovering, THEY DUMP AGAIN.

I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO DUMP . EXPCIALLY WHEN ONE IS STUCK WITH BAG OF THIS COINS AND NEED TO GET RID OF THEM BUT IS WAITING FOR THE MARKET TO GO UP AND SELL EVERY THING  AND NEVER GO ANY WHERE NEAR TO IT.  THE WORST MISTAKE WAS TO BUY A COIN THAT HAD HAD NO VISION BEFORE LAUNCHING.

NOW LET YOUR EGO AWAY, AND ADMIT THAT YOU JUST MESSED UP.

AS THE FAIR PERSON IAM, ONCE THIS MESS IS FIXED I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO ADMIT IT. UNTIL THEN,  I WILL BE POSTING WHAT I SEE WRONG.

AS PER THE DISCORD, THOSE GUYS JUST COULD NOT TAKE MY WARNING THAT THE  PRICE WILL GO TO 1000 CUZ THEY WERE EITHER TOO BLIND TO THE FACTS, OR WERE LYING CUZ THEY KNOW THE MINING STRATEGY IS MESSED UP .

IN BOTH CASES, THEY JUST COULD NOT DEFEND THEIR COIN AND DECIDED TO BLOCK ME.  A GREAT EXAMPLE FREE SPEECH!~!!

If you don't think a coin will be used, that people will buy the token to use the platform, then just don't waste your time mining it.

BTW, it's not the easyest / most profitable mining coin. At this very moment at least 5 other CN coins are more profitable, including turtle with its almost 1000 billion tokens...
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
The project should not pay a fee! Binance should support this project from there view on crypto! No Ico no crazy investment schemes no Fee!

BINANACE WILL  NEVER EVEN CONISDER THIS COIN!! STUPID MINING STATERGY!!

HIDING MAXIMUM SUPPLY !!! PRICE KEEP DOING EVERY DAY CUZ MINERS DUMPING THIER EASY MINED COINS

DEV HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO !! JUST TALKS AND HOPES

I SAID PRICE WILL GO DOWN TO 1000 and it DID!!! ! 1 BILLION MAXIMUM SUPPLY , the PRICE WILL KEEP GOING DOWN!!!!

Bittube has a working product.What are you talking about?Are you a google employee or just a fudder?Go buy some ripple nipple.

why would I FUD!! the coin is going to be 500 SATOSHI soon !!

U think i FUD?! go and check the mining difficulty!!

500 Satoshi soon!!

miners dumping coin while u r watching videos and ur hypes website hhhhhhhhh

the real price of this coin is 50 satoshi hhhhhhh

several 100 people told you already in discord, you spread fud and you harm also your self, you just don't want to understand it, cmc shows what they want, nothing what a dev can change, but this is not going inside your head, you was not doing a research and just buyed the top, you was even not taking a look on the public explorer or btc forum to see all informations, now you fud around, you failed and you are that kind of guy, which can't accept his fails.

you dont understand what circulation supply, total supply and MAX supply means and also you dont understand when btc drops the whole market is affected, you don't believe it, take a look at monero, show me on cmc the max supply.. you will not find it, you need todo you research and this is the same on cmc for lot of coins https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monero/

don't waste our time anymore, you doesn't know something about metrics, mining or even how the bc tech works and several people already told you, quit crypto this is not the right business for you, you just harm your self.

we are all tired about you and your nonsence, this is also the reason why the tube discord community decided to block you.

You ego still preventing you from admitting that this coin has the worst mining plan.

XMR doesn't  have the Maximum  supply because it is not of great deal as their  mining difficulty was well organized and balanced IN ADVANCE.

YOUR BITTUBE, however, was a symbol of amateur type of coin, with no plans , but rather a coin that only acts once things go wrong.
Only when every one realizes that the coin can be mined easily like cheap peanuts , that when DEVs realized that they screwed up and, then, like amateur tried to hard fork.

IT IS A CRIME to compare this coin to XMR in the first place. This coin is apparently developed by amateur, who were excited to launch it without a clear solid vision. Like a little kid excited about his toy.

Chinese miners are dumping market for almost a month selling their EASILY MINED COINS, like cheap fake coins you find in Halloween stores.

I have been trading for years now, I believe in  market ups & downs.

but what is ANNOYING, is to have incompetent Devs who screw up and then tell investors this is OKAY. WE JUST DID A MISTAKE WITH ALGORITHM WE WILL FIX IT AFTER THE COIN IS DUMPED BY MINERS DUE TO VERY VERY LOW MINING DIFFICULTY>

Bottom line, MINERS WILL KEEP SEELING AND DUMPING THE PRICE , and one the price goes high and people will start to think the coin is recovering, THEY DUMP AGAIN.

I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO DUMP . EXPCIALLY WHEN ONE IS STUCK WITH BAG OF THIS COINS AND NEED TO GET RID OF THEM BUT IS WAITING FOR THE MARKET TO GO UP AND SELL EVERY THING  AND NEVER GO ANY WHERE NEAR TO IT.  THE WORST MISTAKE WAS TO BUY A COIN THAT HAD HAD NO VISION BEFORE LAUNCHING.

NOW LET YOUR EGO AWAY, AND ADMIT THAT YOU JUST MESSED UP.

AS THE FAIR PERSON IAM, ONCE THIS MESS IS FIXED I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO ADMIT IT. UNTIL THEN,  I WILL BE POSTING WHAT I SEE WRONG.

AS PER THE DISCORD, THOSE GUYS JUST COULD NOT TAKE MY WARNING THAT THE  PRICE WILL GO TO 1000 CUZ THEY WERE EITHER TOO BLIND TO THE FACTS, OR WERE LYING CUZ THEY KNOW THE MINING STRATEGY IS MESSED UP .

IN BOTH CASES, THEY JUST COULD NOT DEFEND THEIR COIN AND DECIDED TO BLOCK ME.  A GREAT EXAMPLE FREE SPEECH!~!!

Activity: 394
Merit: 105
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
BitTube Wallet and Miner V2

The new BitTube GUI wallet for windows and for linux, and the BitTube miner are ready for the upcoming fork on the 2nd of July. If you use the latest version there will be no need to update them after the fork.

The new BitTube wallet features in the windows version a built-in miner and it takes only a few clicks to get started. Integrated miner for linux and Mac versions will come soon.

Read the full story
https://medium.com/@Bit.Tube/the-new-bittube-wallet-like-going-from-ms-dos-to-windows-e7b42384d01d

Downloads
BitTube Wallet GUI 2.0.0.0: https://github.com/ipbc-dev/bittube-wallet-gui/releases
BitTube Miner 2.0.0.0: https://github.com/ipbc-dev/bittube-miner/releases

Is there any remote node?
thanks
Activity: 122
Merit: 4
We can't launch last wallet on system who don't have opencl installed, really ?
My wallets are on VMs, not on rigs ...

you can run it with this, create a batch file

@echo off
set QMLSCENE_DEVICE=softwarecontext
start /b bittube-wallet-gui.exe
Activity: 661
Merit: 250
We can't launch last wallet on system who don't have opencl installed, really ?
My wallets are on VMs, not on rigs ...
Activity: 27
 project plan is very good its looks like  kind of steemit i support it
hard fork is on 2nd july hope it will make a good effect on its price best of luck.
The project should not pay a fee! Binance should support this project from there view on crypto! No Ico no crazy investment schemes no Fee!

BINANACE WILL  NEVER EVEN CONISDER THIS COIN!! STUPID MINING STATERGY!!

HIDING MAXIMUM SUPPLY !!! PRICE KEEP DOING EVERY DAY CUZ MINERS DUMPING THIER EASY MINED COINS

I SAID PRICE WILL GO DOWN TO 1000 and it DID!!! ! 1 BILLION MAXIMUM SUPPLY , the PRICE WILL KEEP GOING DOWN!!!!

Bittube has a working product.What are you talking about?Are you a google employee or just a fudder?Go buy some ripple nipple.

500 Satoshi soon!!

several 100 people told you already in discord, you spread fud and you harm also your self, you just don't want to understand it, cmc shows what they want, nothing what a dev can change, but this is not going inside your head, you was not doing a research and just buyed the top, you was even not taking a look on the public explorer or btc forum to see all informations, now you fud around, you failed and you are that kind of guy, which can't accept his fails.

you dont understand what circulation supply, total supply and MAX supply means and also you dont understand when btc drops the whole market is affected, you don't believe it, take a look at monero, show me on cmc the max supply.. you will not find it, you need todo you research and this is the same on cmc for lot of coins https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monero/

don't waste our time anymore, you doesn't know something about metrics, mining or even how the bc tech works and several people already told you, quit crypto this is not the right business for you, you just harm your self.

we are all tired about you and your nonsence, this is also the reason why the tube discord community decided to block you.

Activity: 44

BINANACE WILL  NEVER EVEN CONISDER THIS COIN!! STUPID MINING STATERGY!!

500 Satoshi soon!!

Real price 50 sat Huh? are u serious Huh Look at other anonymous teams projects with unified web pages (white paper, team, roadmap ....), with no working product, with ICO, with 50% premined coins .... and stop hurting one of the best project of the year !!!

but looks like you are as broken gramophone, you still posting the same :-) and discussion with you is waste of time.

Activity: 27
Greetings, guys!
The major thing that in the future it has guarantee the progress of the project.

500 Satoshi soon!!

Activity: 308

I hope you don't get a heart attack lol. Man you are ridiculous. Do you even read the crap you write?

I have sent a demand in telegram, waiting for your return. Brilliant results, engaging plan, attentive logo.

None sense !! stop trying to fool people all of you with new accounts ,

The project the biggest failure from beginning !! look at the price keeps going down

MINERS DUMPING PRICE EVERY DAY > WRONG TOTAL CAPITAL UPDATED IN COINMARKETCAP MAXIMUM SUPPLY IS 1 BILLION

1.000.000.000 MAXIMUM SUPPLY <<< THE PRICE WILL KEEP GOING DOWN !!

THE WORST MINING DIFFICULTY !!!

DEV ARE TOTAL FAILURE !! EVERY THING I SAID WAS RIGHT SINCE PRICE WAS 2500 SATOSHI , I SAID PRICE WILL GO 500 SATOSHI AND IT IS GOING !! NOW IS IT IS ALMOST 1000

STUPID STRATEGY COIN!!!!
Activity: 53
I have sent a demand in telegram, waiting for your return. Brilliant results, engaging plan, attentive logo.
Activity: 113
The Weekly Update on BitTube - 29th of June

All adult content has moved to the new sub-platform https://xxx.bit.tube making BitTube safe for almost all ages
New Upload Sub-category Filters
Notifications in the settings menu
New BitTube wallet 2.0.0.0
Upcoming Fork on 2nd of July
With PMC TV one more official TV channel went live
The dev team solved 60 tickets reported through the bug report by the community

Read the full story at:
https://medium.com/@Bit.Tube/weekly-update-28th-of-june-2aadea5d4d52
Pages:
Jump to: