Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITTUBE | NOW LIVE | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | FIRST AIRTIME MEDIA PLAYER - page 31. (Read 79844 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I wish this project grows well and ideally. Flawless website, pretty good approach!  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Well, As he might be ignored because of the WAY he writes - he was right so far.

Any comments from devs on his claim about 1 billion coins?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
yes of course iam right !! that is why they havent updated their maximum suppy in CMC.

We got it. You just need to stop spamming and calm down. This is getting really annoying. I`m sorry for your lost money.
If you dont want the coins anymore I will be happy to receive them, if you say that they are worthless.

HHHHHHH  price is 1080 SATOSHI HHHHHHH

Iam not spamming !! LOOK AT THE PRICE!! WAS I RIGHT ?? OF COURSE !!!

You are lying to public not showing the MAXIMUM SUPPLY  with is ONE BILLION !!! 1.000.000.000  /// u only barely mention in the whitepaper

The real price of this is maybe 50 SATOSHI Like BCN

I TOLD U you are hiding maximum supply on purpose !!!! UPDATE THE MAXIMUM SUPPLY ,,, STOP FOOLING INVESTORS!!!

And you Mining difficutly is a JOKE!!!!! hhhhhh more than 8 millions coins were mined in few days !!!! hhhhhhh it is A JOKE!!

are you just suggesting all of us to abandon the ship?
cause 50 sats compared to 1080 is a big dump man  Roll Eyes
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
yes of course iam right !! that is why they havent updated their maximum suppy in CMC.

We got it. You just need to stop spamming and calm down. This is getting really annoying. I`m sorry for your lost money.
If you dont want the coins anymore I will be happy to receive them, if you say that they are worthless.

HHHHHHH  price is 1080 SATOSHI HHHHHHH

Iam not spamming !! LOOK AT THE PRICE!! WAS I RIGHT ?? OF COURSE !!!

You are lying to public not showing the MAXIMUM SUPPLY  with is ONE BILLION !!! 1.000.000.000  /// u only barely mention in the whitepaper

The real price of this is maybe 50 SATOSHI Like BCN

I TOLD U you are hiding maximum supply on purpose !!!! UPDATE THE MAXIMUM SUPPLY ,,, STOP FOOLING INVESTORS!!!

And you Mining difficutly is a JOKE!!!!! hhhhhh more than 8 millions coins were mined in few days !!!! hhhhhhh it is A JOKE!!

Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

UNTIL THE MAXIMUM SUPPLY IS UPDATED< I HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS MY DISSAPOINTMENT>

THE DEV OF THIS COIN HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT >

OTHER WISE THE PRICE WILL KEEP GOING DOWN DOWN DOWN>>>> AND YOU KNOWIT >

when i posted first it was 2000 and u said it will never get below 1500 ,,, GUESS WHAT IT IS 1200 and it will go down !!!

500 SATOSHI!!! soon

SO UPDATE CMC !!!

The project is solid with a great team. But the project was still a little pumped because it was shilled everywhere. I would prefer a healthy growth of the platform if everything is released
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Buy at Bittrex, not an ICO. Or mine it, or watch or publish content videos.
Read the thread.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
The weekly update on BitTube — 15th of June.

First steps on rewards allocation
New CN Heavy Custom Algorithm
Dynamic transaction fees
iOS App
Profile picture and background editor
Sort user publications
Bug fixing - The dev team solved 160 number of tickets reported by the community

https://medium.com/@Bit.Tube/the-weekly-update-on-bittube-15th-of-june-cf588ba27ceb

uuuh I like that:

New CN Heavy Custom Algorithm.

At the end of the month on block height 110 000 new CN heavy based PoW algorithm will take place. It has custom tweaks to thwart FPGAs, ASICs, and botnets. All mining software will be updated. The dev team is working on automatic update, but at the moment it should be done manually.
This is what I like it's about time the devs start telling asic and the new fpga that they aren't going to take unfair mining
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
save you moneY
!!!
I decided to mine it for future perspective anyway, so dont lose anything except time and energy  Grin But news about supply shoot me down Angry

There won't be one billion till 2050...
Merit: 11
save you moneY
!!!
I decided to mine it for future perspective anyway, so dont lose anything except time and energy  Grin But news about supply shoot me down Angry

UNTIL THE MAXIMUM SUPPLY IS UPDATED< I HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS MY DISSAPOINTMENT>

THE DEV OF THIS COIN HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT >

OTHER WISE THE PRICE WILL KEEP GOING DOWN DOWN DOWN>>>> AND YOU KNOWIT >

when i posted first it was 2000 and u said it will never get below 1500 ,,, GUESS WHAT IT IS 1200 and it will go down !!!

500 SATOSHI!!! soon

SO UPDATE CMC !!!
Activity: 187
Merit: 10

Activity: 122
Merit: 4
The Weekly update on BitTube — 22th of June.

Adjusted P2P code for livestreams.
Featuring TV stations.
BitTube fork testnet is now open.
Small front-end changes.
The dev team solved 100 tickets reported through the bug report by the community.

https://medium.com/@Bit.Tube/the-weekly-update-on-bittube-22th-of-june-11acfd89a59f
Started to mine this coin today. Read a lot about it and to be honest i agree with this screaming guy. 1000000000 total supply will prevent coin from real rising. Less coins - more price.

Now it went down 1200 Satoshi

the real price of this coin is like BCN maybe 100 satoshi  because the maximum supply is soooooo high

save you moneY

!!!
Activity: 122
Merit: 4
BitTube fork testnet is now open.

Our testnet prior to the CN heavy-custom hard fork is open for testing and reporting issues.
You can use any valid mainnet wallet id in testnet also.
The fork is currently scheduled at blockchain height 110.000.

Links:

Pool:
https://testnet-pool.bit.tube/

Explorer
https://testnet-explorer.bit.tube/

Wallet
https://github.com/ipbc-dev/bittube-coin-gui-wallet/releases/tag/testnet-v4

Miner
https://github.com/ipbc-dev/bittube-miner/releases/tag/testnet-v4
Merit: 11
Started to mine this coin today. Read a lot about it and to be honest i agree with this screaming guy. 1000000000 total supply will prevent coin from real rising. Less coins - more price.
HHHHHH

U guys are funny !! the price is going down every moment from ur sutpid 1.000.000.000 max supply !!

mining difficulty is very low hhhhhhhh

1 million one coins WERE MINED  in 3 days !!! PRICE FELL TO 1800 satoshi, ,

soon to 1000 satoshi

and then 500 ,,,

BY THE WAY
EVEN THOUGH U BANNED ME FROM  DISCORD , I STILL SEND A REQUEST TO CORRECT THE MAXIMUM SUPPLY

BECAUSE  IAM NICE,

AT THIS MOMENT THE TOTAL SUPPLY IS 59,477,549  WE LL SEE HOW MANY WILL BE MINED AND DUMPED IN THE MAKRET FOR QUICK PROFIT.

POOR HODL , I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU . U ONLY MAKE PROFIT AFTER ALL 1 BILLION COINS ARE MINED ,, UNTIL THEN CHINESE MINERS WILL DUMP THE PRICE EVERY DAY !!! GOOOOOOOOOD LUCK

FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!

Baby want his bottle?

YES , WHY NOT

while iam watching CHINESE MINERS  DUMP the price

hhhhhhhh

Hhhhhhhhh Chinese miners dumpers hhhhhhh

And price goes low low low low hhhhh 1300 Satoshi , again, good luck investors
HHHHHHHH
Activity: 80
This project is very good and we look forward to the success of the team and community that support this project, and we hope that it will survive and be the best
Activity: 16
Hi, I can't find the app data on the Mac. Where is the private key and blockchain data kept? Thanks!
Activity: 307
great coin

Dont you mean.. nice technology? nice work from devs? nice idea...? nice platform..?
 Roll Eyes
Alan shearer backs this coin
Activity: 80
The weekly update on BitTube — 15th of June.

First steps on rewards allocation
New CN Heavy Custom Algorithm
Dynamic transaction fees
iOS App
Profile picture and background editor
Sort user publications
Bug fixing - The dev team solved 160 number of tickets reported by the community

https://medium.com/@Bit.Tube/the-weekly-update-on-bittube-15th-of-june-cf588ba27ceb

uuuh I like that:

New CN Heavy Custom Algorithm.

At the end of the month on block height 110 000 new CN heavy based PoW algorithm will take place. It has custom tweaks to thwart FPGAs, ASICs, and botnets. All mining software will be updated. The dev team is working on automatic update, but at the moment it should be done manually.
Pages:
Jump to: